Apple iPhone

Apple iPhone

• IPHONE MAN

What a good phone i think its specs are better than the new iphone 11 or the iphone 12

• ironfist

Steve jobs didn't completely make this. Samsung manufactured its processor , display, Ram,and ROM.The Touch sensor was manufactured by finger works.

• Amirhossein

1008ConceptsListGuy, 24 Oct 2019The biggest milestone in mobile technology that literally d... moreThat is unbelievable! Steve Jobs showed the future of smartphones 13 years ago. I wish I had an iPhone. I really love this phone. But anyway, the first smartphones were built by Blackberry.

AnonD-928247, 30 Apr 2020its hard to believe 13 years ago, Steve Jobs showed us the ... moreIt has.....

its hard to believe 13 years ago, Steve Jobs showed us the future of mobile devices. and wow how things have changed. but this is like the invention of the wheel. a revolutionary device that changed the world. but realistically if it not for this phone. we would still be using Nokia 3210 and V3 Razr, and Blackberry And Nokia would be the only smartphones. oh how technology has changed. makes you wonder what the next 20 years will have in store personally I am so excited.

• oof

I used to hate Apple products, especially the iPhones... but now that I think about it, they have came a long way, and they changed the phone market. The only Apple products I personally had was an iPhone 3g (My friend gave me her's because she had no use for it anymore i fifth grade). The other was an iPod 4 that I got for my 13th birthday three years ago (My dad bought it for me from a video game store).

• manu

still keeping mine in prestine condition . cant able to let it go .. the in hand feel is awesome .. still no hangingsa

Anonymous, 24 Mar 2020I don't like any apple product, but of course this phone ch... moreYou have a very basic understanding of the english language but it actually comes out quite nice.

I don't like any apple product, but of course this phone changed the whole world and changed mobile phones completely, we haven't had any revolution like that since 2007, and looks like it is going to be the same for long time (i don't consider foldable phone a huge and impressive change, it is exactly the same phone but you can fold it)

These phones goes for high price in excellent condition now. A museum piece that changed it all. Mine ended up with the laundry machine and faced its doom.
Nexus One was my daily driver, and this one was my backup. But i used them both equally as much.
I miss it the times of jailbreak and innovation, and ad-free/IAP free Angry Birds.

• P. K.Shylesh.Msc c.

Anonymous, 20 Jul 2019Best phones ever!!!!!!!!I had use iphone 5s lot of hardware problems finally it is dead. My iPhone 5s age is 1.5 years

• 1008ConceptsListGuy

The biggest milestone in mobile technology that literally destroyed BlackBerry and Nokia.

• Danny

Aamir, 22 Jul 2019iPhone 6 s**ks!! The company is fraught! They charge you 45... moreit isn't apple's fault you bought an iphone 6 in 2018

Wyvern, 22 May 2019He who started it all. You can hate Apple all you want but ... moreAbsolutely.
That presentation done by Steve Jobs in 2007 was so amazing. Until then the smart phone concept was ruled by Symbian os. Which has frickin crap ui compared to the iOS ui.
Google, Android, Samsung, HTC, Motorola all have to join hands to compete with iOS and Apple. Even then it took them years of glitchy android versions to finally beat iOS now a days.

• Yeetteroni

• Aamir

iPhone 6 s**ks!! The company is fraught! They charge you 450$ for a phone whose battery backup is worse than a 50$ phone ! Now after 1 year I have spent 100$ on various issues in this phone. I strongly recommend anyone not to buy any iPhone !!

Best phones ever!!!!!!!!

• Daniela Mondragon

Anonymous, 10 Jan 2007Apple Rulez!This legend started it all. Hail

• Wyvern

He who started it all. You can hate Apple all you want but if not for them, we'd still have huge keys on our smartphones and they will be made of plastic

• pinky