Apple iPhone

• r
  • rsdt
  • Pui
  • 05 Aug 2022

Xiaomi even in 2022 does not activate the dynamic number in Google Calendar that comes pre-installed in MIUI and iOS 1.0 I had 15 years ago xD

• A
      • uI7
      • 28 Jul 2022

Kirosa, 18 Jul 2022No 120 hz refresh rate screen also bad gaming experience, n... moreUm I think you posted on wrong phine this is a phone from 2007 not today's 2022 phone

• xjH
        • 20 Jul 2022

Kirosa, 18 Jul 2022No 120 hz refresh rate screen also bad gaming experience, n... moreBuahahahahaha iPhone 1 from 2007 no 120HZ screen refresh 🤦 15 years old phone!!!! You are from North Korea?

Kirosa, 18 Jul 2022No 120 hz refresh rate screen also bad gaming experience, n... moreIt's a 15 year old iPhone,what do you expect? 😅

No 120 hz refresh rate screen also bad gaming experience, not recommended.

Bruh this is a joke please

• thf

• mFd
                • 12 Jul 2022

The phone is nonsense

my first iPhone

SamsungFanInterest, 19 Feb 2022No, you’re the second person to postBoth, get out of this tech world till I make change

visiontechnews, 21 Jun 2022my opinion is iPhone 13 Pro Max. The best iPhone you can buy.The best overpriced phone you can buy

• v
                        • visiontechnews
                        • PBB
                        • 21 Jun 2022

my opinion is iPhone 13 Pro Max. The best iPhone you can buy.

Anonymous, 01 Jun 2022I have this phone, its work well. I can play fortnite, clas... moreWhat is wrong with you

Anonymous, 17 Nov 2021Back in 2007 that thing was so revolutionary. People were a... more"Back in 2007 that thing was so revolutionary" is a very short lifetime and it's nothing joke to me, I'm afraid going to enslaved for rest of my life.

• KZ8
                                • 01 Jun 2022

I have this phone, its work well. I can play fortnite, clash royal and pes

• Quadale Pringle
                                  • Y9X
                                  • 31 May 2022

I realy lik fone

• e
                                    • e
                                    • gPN
                                    • 18 May 2022

AnonD-1043960, 30 Mar 2022Does this phone have the ability to download third-party ap... moreyes

sam jobs, 29 Mar 2022i am using iphone 0 rn and want to buy this please give me ... morewhat 💀

• Hx4