Apple iPhone 11

Apple iPhone 11

PangHu, 10 Nov 2019There are 11 models with no dual SIM. However, the base model s... moreAll iPhone 11 models are "dual sim"

China model: can insert 2 physical sim cards. (Both on 1 tray, the second one on reverse)

Other models: only 1 physical sim, Plus 1 e-sim. (Like apple watch, or galaxy watch LTE)

But of course, if your telco does not support e-sim.. your iPhone 11 is like a single sim phone.

Anonymous, 08 Nov 2019Few more considerations: 11 have dual sim. X do not. (It ... moreThere are 11 models with no dual SIM.
However, the base model storage size is 128 GB.

Not all countries will sell both models.

Sieven , 09 Nov 2019Got issue in my iphone 11 wifi.. it will disconnecting When my p... moreDid you check ur settings? Always connect to wifi.

• Sieven

Got issue in my iphone 11 wifi.. it will disconnecting When my phone is standby I hate it coz I cannot received my messages

• Giri

Just bought 1 week ago. Upgrade it from Iphone 7 to IPhone 11. Phone is working very smoothly. Earphones comes with box not working properly.

• iM

iPhone X vs iPhone 11. The only thing where iPhone X wins is with the display and the 3D touch. And the other performances and camera will be great on iPhone 11. iPhone 11 has better camera sensors which captures more details. And even the front facing camera has gone to 12MP on iPhone 11 from 7MP. I guess you can take a hands on both the devices if possible and choose. Cause if you want OLED only then you should only go for iPhone X.

Boi, 07 Nov 2019Which smartphone should I get iPhone x or iPhone 11. I'm conf... moreFew more considerations:

11 have dual sim.
X do not.

(It scan faster and wider angle of detection)
11 have faceID 2

11 support wifi 6

11 is IP68
X is IP67

• Boi

Which smartphone should I get iPhone x or iPhone 11.

I'm conflicted on which iPhone to get as the X has a better display but the 11 has a better camera, battery and processor

Weniy, 05 Nov 2019Iphone xs max or iphone 11??11

anandreau, 03 Nov 2019note 10 is inferior to even note 9. iphone is smoother

• Genius

So nicely built hardware but software is not so efficient..... Asked about multi tasking or split-screen functionality and sometimes I think Apple has no idea what that means.... But from their marketing strategy, multi-tasking is equivalent to scrolling sideways and closing active screens when another screen is selected ....... Ahahahahaha

• Weniy

Iphone xs max or iphone 11??

• annoyed

This is the first phone I have had that the screen has scratched by putting it in my pocket. I have owned several different iphones... Waiting for screen protector as they can only be ordered online. Definitely requires a screen protector first day.

HABBIB, 02 Nov 2019LIE. Not all iPhones 11s are created at the same quality, some t... moreDo you have one of such faulty iPhone 11? You can go to the Apple store for 1 to 1 exchange you know.. if what you claim is true.

See if you can do that, if you buy an android phone.. They tell you to GO away! Since they got your money.

Anonymous, 31 Oct 2019Note 10 all the waynote 10 is inferior to even note 9.

• heavy weight champio

damn this phone is very heavy with accessories and stuff. i tend to drop it on my face while seeing it lying down. damn heavy.

Sooo... 3100mAh? W/o 10mAh...

• HABBIB

Anonymous, 01 Nov 2019Nope. This year iPhones are surprisingly cool under load. How... moreLIE. Not all iPhones 11s are created at the same quality, some tend to heat up faster, yellowish screen, faster battery drain. In addition to that imperfections, software bugs could worsen it. So beware!

Poco loco, 31 Oct 2019I'm planning to buy this phone but I need to know are there any ... moreNope. This year iPhones are surprisingly cool under load.

However it does heat up when combine with fast charging, and when you get it for the first time restoring from your old phone.

So i rather stick with the charger provided in the box.

• Poco loco

I'm planning to buy this phone but I need to know are there any overheating issues while playing heavy games like Fortnite 60 FPS or PUBG mobile for long gaming sessions?