Apple iPhone 11

Apple iPhone 11

• Surin

Battery of IP11 life is excellent as compared to my previous android S8. Good overall quality and features

Azo, 23 Jul 20208gb is taken off, you will be left with 56gb of storage.Thanks.

• Prdp

My iPhone battery health came down to 90% in 10 months, I use wireless power bank to charge while Iā€™m out does it affect phone battery

• Maxim

Hello.

I've been using this phone for about 15 days. Everything was just great until tomorrow.

It was shiny day and I had auto-brightness on, so I noticed when brightness was on 100 percent, after 2-3 minutes using safari my screen became hot in the bottom side, near dynamics and lighting port. Top of the screen was cool like a glass of beer. I was trying hard to find any info about it, but no related topics about screen getting hot.

Anyone got the same issue or I need go to service before it's not to late? :)

• Prdp

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2020Indeed. If you dropped an iphone and the back glass is brok... moreiphone 11 64 gb 650 euros seprest includ tot includ 64 gb black colorm 650

Anonymous, 27 Jul 2020Yeah but at least our phones are twice or thrice cheaper th... moreIndeed. If you dropped an iphone and the back glass is broken. it cost a lot of money.

• riyan

Recently, i had brought this phone and i am getting full satisfaction from this phone.Really i loved it.

• Life

Anonymous, 27 Jul 2020And you Android phone can't get 5 years of official update.Yeah but at least our phones are twice or thrice cheaper than your old ass iPhone that breaks on pieces even if it falls on sofa.

• Ladyinoz

Gold digging apple, 06 Sep 2019Ugly notch ,small ba3, chipset 7nm+ lol gimmickAnd you Android phone can't get 5 years of official update.

• Izzy OJ- itzTayo

Please, anyone who is saying you should wait for the iPhone 11 before buying the iPhone 12 because it will become cheaper is very wrong and is completely misleading you(skip to see the price comparison).
Apple plans to make it's new phones cheaper and they're starting with the iPhone 12. Why'd you think they planned(or are planning), according to reliable sources, to remove earpods and a charging brick from the iPhone 12 retail box; they're finding ways to bring down the price. Infact the iPhone 12 release price will still be lower than the current iPhone 11 price (even after a year from release)
COMPARE PRICES OF THE iPhone 11 CURRENTLY AND ON RELEASE WITH THAT OF THE iPhone 12 BELOW, Please šŸ™„.
iPhone 12;
Prices: $649 (iPhone 12), $749 (iPhone 12 Max), $999 (iPhone 12 Pro), $1,099 (iPhone 12 Pro Max)
ā€¢ iPhone 12 launch date: Sept. 8 (rumored)
ā€¢ iPhone 12 release date: October

• Athena

Anonymous, 19 Jul 2020Dont buy iphone 11 as of now .. as after the launch of ipho... moreThat will never gonna happen see the Price of iphone 8 Plus it is still Above 40K

• Eelaa

Anonymous, 20 Jul 2020After the launch of iphone 12 go for iphone 11 .. as the pr... moreImagine having to wait for 2021 to get a phone with oled display and 5G and at a high end price. LMAO

leart78, 23 Jul 2020samsung can implement whatever hardware features but never ... moreWhat you want to say actually here šŸ˜‚ like Apple is best fan boy this is not a place to compare

• scorpio

leart78, 23 Jul 2020samsung can implement whatever hardware features but never ... moreActually you are wrong. Iphones are not without their problems. My wife has had an iphone11 since September and has had several problems with her reception. She has been to the Apple service centre with it several times and has also had Apple telephone service but nothing helped. Eventually Apple replaced her phone 2 weeks ago with a new one which now appears to be fine. Meanwhile my s10 has been brilliant without any issues and has a much sharper and clearer screen than her iphone.

Taffy Boy, 22 Jul 2020I'm considering buying iPhone 64gb, does anyone know h... more8gb is taken off, you will be left with 56gb of storage.

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2020I also do use a samsung s10 and an iphone 11 ... samsung s1... moresamsung can implement whatever hardware features but never ever will have the iphone user experience... plus samsung its a shady company, they shipped all around the world the Note 7, burning people's homes and acted like nothing happen