Apple iPhone 11

Apple iPhone 11

with iphone no ipon, 04 Jun 2020Hello everyone.. What is better in battery life- Iphone 11 ... moreHi iPhone 11 is better and more efficient compare to XR.

• with iphone no ipon

Hello everyone.. What is better in battery life- Iphone 11 or Iphone XR? Please help

• Happy

Apple 11 vs Huawei P40(non pro) which is better for camera ?

• RMR

scorpio, 28 May 2020I have an s10 and my wife has an iphone11. Both are very go... moreXS max, IPhone 11 Pro and max are the best choice when it comes to sharpness and true colour.

• ADALU MARK

Gaming department iPhone is the best the rest is upto you

• Thomas

scorpio, 28 May 2020I have an s10 and my wife has an iphone11. Both are very go... moreIt is possible that your wife’s phone isn’t configured properly or to its true potential.

• scorpio

mircica101, 22 May 2020I switched from a Galaxy S10 to an iPhone 11 just a few wee... moreI have an s10 and my wife has an iphone11. Both are very good and in isolation the display on the 11 is fine. However when you compare them beside each other the s10 is superior, sharper detail and truer colour. Also my wife has had several niggles with her 11 which has necessitated either a visit to the Apple shop for support or telephone support whereas my s10 has been totally problem free.

Anonymous, 26 May 2020i recommend Samsung sense the camera is much better than iPhone I don't think so, iphones are on another level in Camera department, even last year iphones were best known for their photography with their Smart HDR sensing.

• RMR

Anonymous, 26 May 2020i recommend Samsung sense the camera is much better than iPhone Samsung S10 5G better than iPhone 11?

• Tim

Anonymous, 26 May 2020i recommend Samsung sense the camera is much better than iPhone In all honestly, the Apple cameras have been the best for several years running.

Anonymous, 26 May 2020Guys please help i have never got an iphone and i am gett... morei recommend Samsung sense the camera is much better than iPhone

• Hokeywolf

• Lass

Anonymous, 26 May 2020Guys please help i have never got an iphone and i am gett... moreDepends if you're an android or ios guy, if u are not OS specific and don't really tinker with stuff in your phone, then go for the iPhone 11

Guys please help
i have never got an iphone and i am getting a new phone but i dont know what tn choose iphone 11 or samsung note 10 plus exynos version .

mircica101, 22 May 2020I switched from a Galaxy S10 to an iPhone 11 just a few wee... moreI guess Blackberry used gestures prior to apple.

• Argentinianuserr

Well, as I said before, this is the best phone I’ve ever had. I had s10e and s10+before, but without hesitate this phone is better in almost every aspect.

However, I live in Argentina and the dólar is crazy here ( 150 pesos Argentinos = 1 dólar). So, I’m considering to sell it and buy a cheaper phone, but the problem is that I really love this phone.
So here I am, hesitating a lot

• Jo

I've had the 11 for 5 months. It was a really good phone for the first couple of months then it became very problematic. At first, the volume of ringer started to go up and down by itself, now, it won't true off. it's now completely stopped working!
Has anyone had a similar issue?

• Nicky Micky

Anonymous, 24 May 2020At the same price, iphone 11 or iphone xs? And reasons please11 all the way!
Just switched from XS and 11 is much better!
Especially if you care about the battery life!!!

• Zoran

I cannot download youtube app on AppStore on My iPhone 11 ..someone plejade help me???

Anonymous, 24 May 2020At the same price, iphone 11 or iphone xs? And reasons pleaseIf u want beautiful display go with iphone xs ... for camera's and better performance than xs buy 11