Apple iPhone 11

Apple iPhone 11

Anonymous, 28 Apr 2020Nowadays, its such a pain unlocking the iphones with the ma... moreFantastic as alwayes,a great presentation after XR .it has every thing which a power user needs,i am leaving android for the sack of iphone 11 and i know i will be happy inshaAllah

• Jhonwick

Nostro, 10 May 2020How do you feel about the screen moving from note 9?Lol 😂 that would be a downgrade

• GB

LEONGsss, 10 May 2020Between iPhone 11 & Huawei P30 Pro which want should I ... morePeace of mind stay in iPhone if your dont want get in trap.

LEONGsss, 10 May 2020Between iPhone 11 & Huawei P30 Pro which want should I ... moreIf iPhone 11's notch doesn't bother you, i would like to recommend you iPhone 11. It's tidy, durable, and reliable: good in every aspects. But if great battery, really fast charging, and telephoto feature is your thing, Huawei P30 Pro is the way to go.

Between iPhone 11 & Huawei P30 Pro which want should I choose?

• Nostro

Mrki, 10 May 2020Great phone, last iphone that I Had was 8 plus, then I Had ... moreHow do you feel about the screen moving from note 9?

• Mrki

Great phone, last iphone that I Had was 8 plus, then I Had Note 9 fr about 2 Years and now I have Iphone 11 128 gb.. Really great phone, from battery, Camera, speed. I’am very Happy whit IT!!

Best iphone ever created by apple

BoonZH, 08 May 2020The Ram of it just 4 GB ????????4GB is more than enough for an iPhone. I guess you've never used one, so you're not aware of how smooth iPhones are compared to Androids and their higher RAMs. A 2GB iPhone is faster than a 4GB Android. I'm not even kidding. If you wanna know why this is, you should Google search it. Just remember that numbers aren't everything. :)

The Ram of it just 4 GB ????????

i like i phone 11

• gameboy

If only battery go with 11. Other usages go with 11 Pro

Anonymous, 30 Apr 2020Which iphone should i go with ?? Iphone 11 or 11 pro i just... moreGo with the Pro

Which iphone should i go with ?? Iphone 11 or 11 pro i just want battery life ... pro max is not comfortable size so i have to select b/w the both

Anonymous, 28 Apr 2020Nowadays, its such a pain unlocking the iphones with the ma... moreThis is why I am super angry they took away the fingerprint sensor away from customer in the iPhone X and forced him to use face id. Why the hell not keep both?!!

Nowadays, its such a pain unlocking the iphones with the mask on. Half mask trick rarely works. Many people started refusing to buy iphones untill this pandemic ends. Apple really needs to work on this. it feels outdated to use passcode. Any suggestions??

Fabio, 25 Apr 2020Dude, this is about OS and apple phone always worked beauti... moreI don't care about the IOS! I care about the iPhone 11 without the OS. So Beat it..............

• Fabio

imRGZ, 16 Apr 2020Except software optimizations of any iPhone 11, the Samsung... moreDude, this is about OS and apple phone always worked beautiful with iOS, sorry for you about android ones