Apple iPhone 11 Pro

Apple iPhone 11 Pro

• Boomi

Help me last week i bought 11 pro but i compare 11 pro max and my 11 pro have some different display brightness color ?or any setting problem ?

• Vik

Any comment on the iOS 13.4 update? I am yet to download the update!

ricky, 19 Mar 2020how do you compare iphone with this samsung lolSamsung is also a good brand ... we people have made iphones popular ...
look what we can do in android as compared to an iphone

We can give our android phone to someone as app lock facility is available in android and our galley insta and stuff is safe in android ..

We can covert songs to mp3 and stuff which is not possible in iphone ...
iphones are just status symbol due to price ...

Yes i also say that iphones are lag free but look there are 80% things that we cant do in iphone ... in iphone we compromise a lot ...

I use both samsung s10 plus and iphone xs which i recieved as a gift ... but iphone xs is just as a status symbol ... the possibilities in iphones are very less ... so plz stop being fooled just on the name of apple

• ricky

bastian, 13 Mar 2020yeah, i had the s10e and it was an incredible replacement for ma... morehow do you compare iphone with this samsung lol

Kk, 09 Mar 2020Yes we have same issues on overheatingMy iPhone 11 Pro gets very warm when under heavy work load, but I suppose it’s to be expected as there’s no way for the chip to cool down

Anonymous, 08 Mar 2020The Samsung Galaxy S10e is actually slightly smaller then this p... moreyeah, i had the s10e and it was an incredible replacement for may iPhone X. only qualm with it is the battery life (specially compared with the iPhone 11 pro, which is the phone i have now.

• Kk

CLUSTER D, 29 Feb 2020Just bought my 11 pro a week ago. I noticed that the battery dra... moreYes we have same issues on overheating

Anonymous, 04 Mar 2020Perfect dimensions, no compact phone of similar size for android... moreThe Samsung Galaxy S10e is actually slightly smaller then this phone and has comparable specifications.

• DocUmi

Anonymous, 04 Mar 2020Perfect dimensions, no compact phone of similar size for android... moreCheck Huawei P30 (ELE L29).. A compact beast.. I have it and its awesome.. :)

Perfect dimensions, no compact phone of similar size for android users

Very beautiful in silver colour

bastian, 29 Feb 2020you're a big girl now. you can decide on your ownYes but even a big girl needs a lil help now n again.

if you don't like it, than don't buy it. as simple as that..
if you want to know why ios ppl love the product, try em for long term usage.. u will know

Anonymous, 28 Feb 2020why apple over android? beside imessage what will it offer me?..... moreyou're a big girl now. you can decide on your own

• CLUSTER D

Just bought my 11 pro a week ago. I noticed that the battery drains fast and it's overheating as well. I updated it to the last iOS, it is now on iOS 13.3.1 and it is still having the battery issue and overheating. Who else have this issue here? Because I also have read in Reddit for others having the same trouble.

why apple over android? beside imessage what will it offer me?....battery?. ease of use or?......convince me.

Anonymous, 07 Feb 2020While people still buy iPhones, again and yet again, despite pri... moreiOS don't chase latest? What you call those big lines on release days lol

Anonymous, 07 Feb 2020While people still buy iPhones, again and yet again, despite pri... moreNot completely true, cheap Android phones, yeah, but then again, it's cheaper to buy a new 200€ phone every 2 years then a +1000€ every 5. But you can buy 400-1000 Androids that do last for long, some even longer then iPhones, since you can add custom Rom's to keep your Android updated for longer. My dad still uses my 'old' Xiaomi mi 6 and it's still fast as the first day I bought it. And i bought a 400€ Xiaomi mi 9 that's very fluid and will last as long or even longer then an iPhone. Buy an iPhone if that's what to want and if it works better for you, or an Android if you like the customizability that comes with it. This Android vs iPhone war is pointless. BTW my next phone might be an iPhone, it's nice to mix it up every once in a while.

Anonymous, 12 Feb 2020Me too the 9 will be great 4.9 screen with this chip only $399Luv 11 Pro. Beats all the competitors!

Anonymous, 07 Feb 2020Android is already smother with fluid fast refresh rate displays... moreThats the complete opposite of android