Apple iPhone 11 Pro

Apple iPhone 11 Pro

Cy-Cy, 13 hours agoHow is it so?According to the Gsmarena`s review.

• Cy-Cy

Anonymous, 18 Oct 2020The camera is the weakest part of this device..How is it so?

Very good phone, battery timming is also good

The camera is the weakest part of this device..

• Irtiza

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2020i bought mine today 70,50,000$ and all worksNice phone I love it

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2020Should I buy iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro?11 pro

I am going to get it. It sounds good

uNuCooL, 06 Oct 2020On my it's ok.i bought mine today 70,50,000$ and all works

• Matthew

Overall it's a nice phone i bought it on January 2020 whn i unboxed the phone the box it's quite complete. Phone works perfectly, you need a long time to get fully charged phone,camera works perfectly too.Nothing worried if u bought iphone 11

• uNuCooL

KSM, 01 Oct 2020Dual sim is not working wellOn my it's ok.

• KSM

Dual sim is not working well

Android vs Apple , 27 Sep 2020Really! How can you download mp3 on an iPhone from a websit... moreUsually I use Aloha browser to download MP3 .It saves MP3 inside. You can access only through aloha itself

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2020Should I buy iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro?Wait for iphone 12 offering, then you decide on your own.

I only have one question: is it small compared to a 6.2"-ish phone?

• Android vs Apple

Anonymous, 16 Aug 2020Actually you can download MP3 from websites on iPhones just... moreReally! How can you download mp3 on an iPhone from a website ? And which website ?

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2020Should I buy iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro?11 pro much better phone

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2020Should I buy iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro?Very ok

• Tony

Anonymous, 14 Sep 2020I disagree. Most android phones have better battery life th... moreWell thats her fault for saving nudes in the phone

Should I buy iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro?

• Dimi1326

iPhone 11 Pro battery drain while on stand by worse than playing a game!!!!
Total fail!