Apple iPhone 11 Pro

Apple iPhone 11 Pro

Vetra7, 10 Jun 2020I bought s20 and ran away from it in 2 weeks. Laggy, batter... moreI bought iphone 11 pro and ran away from it in 2 weeks. Laggy, battery very fast discharging, cheap feel in hand.. didnt feel at all 1000e divice.
Samsung are great! No minus

Anonymous, 04 Jul 2020which phone is best.samsung S20 plus or iphone 11 proS20 is better overall, samsung can offer you lpddr5 memory as well and much better screen.

Pitafita, 29 Jun 2020I've upgraded my phone from 8 to 11 pro and it's a huge dif... moreI use Bluetooth everyday on my iPhone 11pro and I get no problems what soever, give Apple a call and I’m sure they’ll sort it, apple's after sale service in first class, and if they can’t sort it they will probably replace your iPhone.

Gruff, 05 Jul 2020iPhone 11pro no contest, I would never buy a Samsung for $2000 it would want to be.

• john

Anonymous, 07 Jul 202011pro looks very attractive in dark green colour. yes

11pro looks very attractive in dark green colour.

Anonymous, 04 Jul 2020which phone is best.samsung S20 plus or iphone 11 proiPhone 11pro no contest, I would never buy a Samsung

which phone is best.samsung S20 plus or iphone 11 pro

• Pitafita

I've upgraded my phone from 8 to 11 pro and it's a huge difference. Display is amazing, camera is great, battery works well.
However there is one thing I'm a bit upset, Bluetooth works horrible and after some research seems it has been an issue since start and never got solved. You simply got disconnected for most of the time, every several minutes. Phone may automatically reconnect or not.. it's such a random thing. This drops the calls and makes listening to music very annoying. If you use bluetooth devices on daily basis then better consider to wait until iPhone 12 or buy another model.

• Sheikh Mudasir

if you don't have an iPhone, well, you don't have an iPhone.”

• lei

Love the phone. I miss android but im still happy with iphone 11 pro. Couldnt ask for anything more hehe

• Md. Akhter Hossain

Very good

michaelbusuttil, 08 Jun 2020I currently have the iphone 11 and I want to change it for ... moreStay with it. It is simillar to the XR.

as a user of an iPhone 6 a long time ago and a note 9, I can say that if you want a phone with great specs and cameras, ram, etc, go for android like s20(please not ultra. It's a rip-off). However, if you like taking videos and want accurate colors in photos or a phone for the long run, get the iPhone 11 pro. Tbh I prefer the samsung hardware, but I prefer the ios (it's so smooth and BEUTIFUL!).

kyooby, 23 May 2020If you have money. i just boght iphone 11 pro 3 months ago.... moreFor what it may seem it's probably the best smartphone ever to me🤗though I don't own one😔😢Iphone 11 pro

• Vetra7

PXRA, 19 May 2020XD, 4GB of RAM will barely survive the next 2 years! All th... moreI bought s20 and ran away from it in 2 weeks. Laggy, battery very fast discharging, cheap feel in hand.. didnt feel at all 800e divice.
Iphones are great! The only minus is still a nodge in 2020

michaelbusuttil, 08 Jun 2020I currently have the iphone 11 and I want to change it for ... moreIf u are changing it for display i think u shoukd go with samsung s20 series ...

• Vetra7

Iphones are great! The only minus is still a nodge in 2020

• FunKin time

michaelbusuttil, 08 Jun 2020I currently have the iphone 11 and I want to change it for ... moreIf you prefer Telephoto the zoom lens and The Best possible display in the market then you should either get Xs/max or 11 pro/pro max. But if you want to save money then 11/Xr is good for you