Apple iPhone 11 Pro

Apple iPhone 11 Pro

• john

Anonymous, 07 Jul 202011pro looks very attractive in dark green colour. yes

11pro looks very attractive in dark green colour.

Anonymous, 04 Jul 2020which phone is best.samsung S20 plus or iphone 11 proiPhone 11pro no contest, I would never buy a Samsung

which phone is best.samsung S20 plus or iphone 11 pro

• Pitafita

I've upgraded my phone from 8 to 11 pro and it's a huge difference. Display is amazing, camera is great, battery works well.
However there is one thing I'm a bit upset, Bluetooth works horrible and after some research seems it has been an issue since start and never got solved. You simply got disconnected for most of the time, every several minutes. Phone may automatically reconnect or not.. it's such a random thing. This drops the calls and makes listening to music very annoying. If you use bluetooth devices on daily basis then better consider to wait until iPhone 12 or buy another model.

• Sheikh Mudasir

if you don't have an iPhone, well, you don't have an iPhone.”

• lei

Love the phone. I miss android but im still happy with iphone 11 pro. Couldnt ask for anything more hehe

• Md. Akhter Hossain

Very good

michaelbusuttil, 08 Jun 2020I currently have the iphone 11 and I want to change it for ... moreStay with it. It is simillar to the XR.

Vetra7, 10 Jun 2020I bought s20 and ran away from it in 2 weeks. Laggy, batter... moresounds not realstic

as a user of an iPhone 6 a long time ago and a note 9, I can say that if you want a phone with great specs and cameras, ram, etc, go for android like s20(please not ultra. It's a rip-off). However, if you like taking videos and want accurate colors in photos or a phone for the long run, get the iPhone 11 pro. Tbh I prefer the samsung hardware, but I prefer the ios (it's so smooth and BEUTIFUL!).

kyooby, 23 May 2020If you have money. i just boght iphone 11 pro 3 months ago.... moreFor what it may seem it's probably the best smartphone ever to me🤗though I don't own one😔😢Iphone 11 pro

• Vetra7

PXRA, 19 May 2020XD, 4GB of RAM will barely survive the next 2 years! All th... moreI bought s20 and ran away from it in 2 weeks. Laggy, battery very fast discharging, cheap feel in hand.. didnt feel at all 800e divice.
Iphones are great! The only minus is still a nodge in 2020

michaelbusuttil, 08 Jun 2020I currently have the iphone 11 and I want to change it for ... moreIf u are changing it for display i think u shoukd go with samsung s20 series ...

• Vetra7

Iphones are great! The only minus is still a nodge in 2020

• FunKin time

michaelbusuttil, 08 Jun 2020I currently have the iphone 11 and I want to change it for ... moreIf you prefer Telephoto the zoom lens and The Best possible display in the market then you should either get Xs/max or 11 pro/pro max. But if you want to save money then 11/Xr is good for you

• michaelbusuttil

I currently have the iphone 11 and I want to change it for the iphone XS max or iphone 11 pro or iphone 11 pro max, should I change to another phone or keep my iphone 11? Thanks.

• anjd101

Did anyone notice iphone 11 doesnt have any kind of fingerprint scanner 😑

hyums, 11 May 2020does it have 6GB ram?WHy iOS will need anytime 6GB of RAM? iOS works fine even with 2GB RAM, Android is the one that need in a hurry more and more RAM, not iOS

PXRA, 19 May 2020XD, 4GB of RAM will barely survive the next 2 years! All th... moreYou maybe dont understand how iPhone phones works. iOS dont require tons of ram or lots of cores to work fine, in fact, 4GB of RAM in iOS is like 8 GB in Android or even more, you dont geit it, iPhones arent equally as Android phones, requires less and give you more. Besides you beloved S20 will be devalued very soon at point 1 iPhone 11 Pro will cost in the near future as much as 2 S20 or even 3 S20s hehehe