Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max

Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max

• John

Gold, 17 Sep 2021I love it... you don't really have a clue to what you're saying!

A reason to say I love it! That's ludicrously false! Iphone 11 pro max have a good front camera, especially with the 13 pro max, which i think it's versatile! Though they don't give you the versatility of the 3 lenses in Lighting conditions, but overall, I think it looks quite fine to be honest!

• Gold

Anonymous , 02 Sep 2021Have you been living under a rock or something, yet you g... moreI love it

• John

SHHH, 13 Sep 2021What snapdragon do you know ios usses its own chip it will ... moreWell snapdragon Is a modem that was recently been used for 5G in the iphone 12, which I believe that it's more times efficient than lte!

But it doesn't come with mmwave in other countries, so the iphone 13 will be able to support it for more mmwave countries with the A15 Chip!

• SHHH

Anonymous, 27 Jul 2021I have upgraded to the iphone 12 pro max, which is the best... moreWhat snapdragon do you know ios usses its own chip it will be the a15 bionic ship by apple

Anonymous, 01 Sep 2021iphone 11 pro max front camera quality very bad not good qu... moreHave you been living under a rock or something, yet you guys are still complaining about the iphone 11 pro max front camera!

It still looks decent, which doesn't really mean that it's bad!

It could be fixed with ios 15

iphone 11 pro max front camera quality very bad not good quality photo dark photo.

iphone 11 pro vs Samsung A52
Camera test

Love, 04 Aug 2021I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max and I purchased my smartphone i... morethat’s just your phone’s battery aging over time, but after 2 years that’s still really impressive.

• Gido

Adegbenro, 23 Aug 2021I never had any issues with iOS 14.7.1. After every iOS upd... moreThanks for your suggestion but I am talking of total restriction of enabling data or network. I reset phone and yet the problem was still there not clearing of cache.

Gido, 17 Aug 2021Is iOS 14.7.1 stable now because I updated my 11 pro max so... moreI never had any issues with iOS 14.7.1. After every iOS update installation I immediately do the iOS version of clearing the cache via SAFARI under SETTINGS.

• Gido

Is iOS 14.7.1 stable now because I updated my 11 pro max some weeks ago and it disconnected my mobile data and network access. I had to downgrade back to 14.7 so guys let me know when it’s stable to install.

What are you saying lol

Adegbenro, 30 Jul 2021Interesting comment. Is your life so drab, humdrum and mund... moreThere is no need to feel bad about getting excited for this model, the IPhone 13 will surely be the best choice for most of reasons!

If yes, it's your fault for not researching your device before deciding to buy it! We all different opinions, so no need to be negative!

I also do think that the high end iphone 13 pro and pro max models will get bigger batteries, 120hz LTPO Promotion display, smaller Notch, Night Mode with Portrait Video, Better heat management for magsafe wattage, 25W charger, and reverse wireless charging!

superoakie, 13 Aug 2021you would think after paying 1000 for a 11 max pro it would... moreDo you mean having 5G ability ? If yes, Apple didn't enable the iPhones with that until the iPhone 12 series. If so it's your fault for not researching your device before paying for it. Especially since you like tech enough to come to this kind of forum. Which is RARE.

• superoakie

you would think after paying 1000 for a 11 max pro it would have been G% the company is miss leading really needs to have something done for false leading buyers but if you kiss big politics butt you can do anything just goes to show what money can do

Haytham Yosri, 05 Aug 2021Does iphone 11 pro max dual sim (2 nano sims) drain battery... moreNo it should be about the same unless you use a lot of cellular data

Love, 04 Aug 2021I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max and I purchased my smartphone i... moreNatural degradation of the battery over time. I bought mine in July 2020 and it has dropped 2% so don't feel bad🙂

• Haytham Yosri

Does iphone 11 pro max dual sim (2 nano sims) drain battery faster than single sim ????

• Love

I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max and I purchased my smartphone in September 2019. Since then, I've observed about a 1% drop in battery life. I always take good care of my gadget, so why did this happen to me?