Apple iPhone 12

Apple iPhone 12

• stylish

best phone ever, yall need to stop trolling

Exikias, 21 hours agoThere is none! Only Face ID OMG! I need to remove my face mask every time I need to use it?

itumir, 11 Apr 2021Where is the fingerprint sensor on this phone?There is none! Only Face ID

could be my next phone, i really like it

• Rado P

Came from Huawei P30 PRO as a great device, but as Huawei is no longer supported by Google, I took after 5 years again IOS...no regrets. This phone is simply brilliant, do what has to do, no delays, hassle free, beautiful and SIZE IS JUST RIGHT. I was scared that I might not get used to small 6,1 compared to P30 PRO 6.5 inch display, but no problems. Fits right in palm and pocket. PUT CASE + protective glass as still ths is not titanium frame + sapphire glass :) It may come 2050 however. GREAT!

Where is the fingerprint sensor on this phone?

• Robin

iPhone 12 Pro Max I bought is not to my satisfaction at all. It is not very responsive whenever I press a button. I have to try many times. I spent few hundred ringgit to purchase its lighting cable and charger but they are not at all faster than the old one

Try to take a picture at night, if there is a relatively bright light, there will be a reflection of the light. If there are a lot of lights, the image will be flawed. Previously I used 6s not so.

Udinn, 01 Apr 2021I hope apple soon solves the lens flare problem. iphone 12 ... moreI didnt understood whats flare until googled it... probably i had that on my recent videos with i12

Iphone 12 is great but it also has great crappy stuff on it which decline its capacity

• scorpio

• Udinn

I hope apple soon solves the lens flare problem. iphone 12 is very bad with this problem. Do other models do the same & android high range mobile phones also have the same problem?

Thanks

Since they removed the charger I will have to carry my notebook to charge
-think different

John, 13 Mar 2021It's a good mobile but needs a 6000mAh battery otherwi... moreI agree.
I watch youtube and play game like at least a few hours a day, and those things do drain battery fast.
Usually iPhone consumes more battery on youtube than typical Android with oled.

Lee Mark, 21 Mar 2021Hi All, Been an android user for past 5 years, considerin... moreIt depends on privacy that you are looking for.
According to wikileaks, if government wants to access your privacy, they can do so anytime whether it's google or apple.

• alexander

bhavink, 27 Mar 2021Hello all, So i finally gathered the courage to switch fro... moreyou can't turn off the camera sound on japanese variants, because you're not allowed to take photos in public without the sound in japan. basically you're not allowed to take photos from other people without them knowing.

[deleted post]you replied to yourself mate

Garriz, 27 Mar 2021Same old ugly as hell notch and worst battery life and came... moreSame old crappy comment not ever had an iPhone just hate for no reason people like you should really stop writing these comments

Same old ugly as hell notch and worst battery life and camera is nothing spectucular apple really needs to stop making these crappy iPhones

bhavink, 27 Mar 2021Hello all, So i finally gathered the courage to switch fro... moreJapanese variant cannot stop shutter sound in settings due to concerns.