Apple iPhone 12 mini

Apple iPhone 12 mini

Joker, 31 Aug 2021Hello everyone Having iphone 12 mini since 6 months and wi... moreSup, install Aida 64 and check the battery sections. There u can see wear level in % and in mAh.

• Joker

Hello everyone
Having iphone 12 mini since 6 months and with original charging brick and good charging routines and far less 500 charging cycle amd my battery health is at 92% the problem is dropped from 96% to 92% in just a month !!!!!! But the oerformance of battery is still the same so i dont know if its a software problem or whatever pls help me

Anonymous, 31 Aug 2021Cuz they lock you in their garden of hell! Cant even change... moreYou've completely misunderstood this guy!

Anonymous, 30 Aug 2021I totally agree with you. Apples are cool in the beginning ... moreCuz they lock you in their garden of hell! Cant even change a message app

Anonymous, 30 Aug 2021I totally agree with you. Apples are cool in the beginning ... moreAs long as it supports face id with glasses and mask and 120hz on the iphone 13, I disagree!

Apparently, there will be debuted to deliver a promotion displays for the pro models, as well as the iphone mini, which unfortunately will be te last variation until the se replaces it, so no more iphone mini next year!

Macaulay Culkin, 26 Aug 2021Yup. Had to same touchscreen problems when doing DoorDash. ... moreI totally agree with you. Apples are cool in the beginning but as you use it, you just miss stuff Androids have. This is my first and last Apple device despite how much I like the compact size.

• Rubel Khan

Gokshy, 26 Aug 2021Please tell me more about the iphone 12 mini i want to buy ... moreVery Good Phone Bettary Life Is Good

• Veronique Coin

This electronic device is absolutely massive compared to my museum piece Nokia. It has two black dents on the back what is that all about

• Gokshy

Hamza, 06 Aug 2021It is the best Handy phone so far From Apple. I have boug... morePlease tell me more about the iphone 12 mini i want to buy is dis battery life ok

Macaulay Culkin, 26 Aug 2021Yup. Had to same touchscreen problems when doing DoorDash. ... moreWhat are you talking about, face id works well as advertised, but it doesn't support face id with mask, which is a big problem for some!

Crapvid-19 did it!

Iphone 13 may fix the issue as it supports face id with mask and foggy glasses, but the patent shows that the front camera and the components are reshuffled as well as the earpiece, which is being repositioned to the top edge of the display, rather than keeping it in the middle!

Anonymous, 22 Aug 2021Youtube app is frustrating to use on this device, particula... moreYup. Had to same touchscreen problems when doing DoorDash. I will click a bottom corner and it won't register all the time. But the real reasons I sold my 12 mini is I really don't like Face ID and it stopped syncing to my MacBook Air. Restored it twice and nothing worked. While my SE and 4S had no issue syncing.

I do getting bored with iPhones fast. It's always great in the beginning. As the honeymoon phase wears off, I start to despise them for even simple restrictions like no Bluetooth data transfer or I can't put my music in without a computer. While on Android, I can enjoy Dead Or Alive 2 or Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection and it's smooth af on my janky LG G5.

Anonymous, 18 Aug 2021The only most powerful, compect, handy, pocket friendly, ph... moreFlip3 will be better and more fun to use. Sold my 12 mini last night after only 4 months of ownership. It's a great little device but my SE1 does everything the 12 mini does but a little slower and a little worse. But the SE1 is still smaller and more fun to carry around. Very lightweight. Battery life is crap though.

Anonymous, 22 Aug 2021Youtube app is frustrating to use on this device, particula... moreThat's weird, iphone 11 does not have the same issue when using zoomed display! However, on the iphone 12, it does have this weird looking thing when it's not full-screen!

Youtube app is frustrating to use on this device, particularly when you're trying to touch search button in top right side. Takes multiple times before it responds.

Parth, 18 Aug 2021The battery capacity of iPhone 12 is not good as iPhone 11,... moreThe iphone 12generation may not have the best battery, but it has the chip which sorts it out and makes the phone use the battery needed, not more, not less

• MS

20 watt charger, 2200 mah battery, then why it takes 30min for 50% charge, it should happen faster as battery is small

• John

Parth, 18 Aug 2021The battery capacity of iPhone 12 is not good as iPhone 11,... moreSpeak for yourself, every iphones back in 2019 have a large battery life, unlike the iphone 13 pro and pro max that has 120hz, but I expect it to last days with or without a single charge so you don't have to worry too much about the battery life!

• Parth

Anonymous, 10 Aug 2021Go for 12 mini if u like small screen.... In 12 mini u will... moreThe battery capacity of iPhone 12 is not good as iPhone 11, even it is bad compare to iPhone 7 Plus.

The only most powerful, compect, handy, pocket friendly, phone in the World. I like it very much and i am fully satisfied with this 12mini phone.

Anonymous, 15 Aug 2021Also, a sensor has many more specs aside from resolution. A... moreLast year, the IPhone 12 came with 7p lens with the main camera, but why not just do the same with ultrawide camera so it could capture some detailed photos and videos!

Even in dark conditions, it actually helps the job better!