Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max

Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max

A beautiful side pillow is completely free with every iPhone 12. lol

Romeo, 20 hours agoif they could have removed the notch it would a greatest ph... moreits not notch its only the pics of old iphone because iphone 12 pro max isnot realeased so its not its notch

Iphone 12 no big deal the specs is not impressive no changes its not worth it .

• OverpricedWaste

Did they repaired photo, video transfer error from iOS to PC?

• DXHunt

Romeo, 20 hours agoif they could have removed the notch it would a greatest ph... moreyou obviously forget how ugly the Pixel 3 XL's notch was...or as i used to call it "oversized phone cleavage"

• Tino

If the Apple logo at the back could display light when receiving calls and when tap to open could have been a wander full phone soo far... But I Still like it that way..

• Romeo

if they could have removed the notch it would a greatest phone of 2020 but its not, ewww yucks apple notch too big.

• .

cherry, 30 Oct 2020Me too, I expected this year a possibility to take better M... moreWhat?

Genius , 29 Oct 2020I bought iPhone XS Max for a fortune, just afyer launch and... moreAnd you expect to trade for a newer iphone at a low cost? Come on......

• cherry

Black dimensional , 28 Oct 2020What a disappoint I was waiting for this for long time I di... moreMe too, I expected this year a possibility to take better MP pictures. I owned an iPhone 11 and while the pics viewed on the small resolution screen looked good, on a 4K 27" monitor they looked very meh when you zoom in a bit. I sent it back and got S20 with 64MP, perfect for landscape pictures to maintain detail. I will wait till 13, I need a second phone but will keep my iPhone 6.

• qqqqqqqqqqq

PH Boy, 22 Oct 2020Comment section here is the new battlefield huh!let us play some Russian Roulette

• not az or as

Amany, 23 Oct 2020Hey gays i need your help which one i have to buy iphone 11... moreYou get the iPhone 11pro max if you want the size and battery. You should get the iPhone 12 pro if you want newer tech, and updated camreas

• as said

FF17, 26 Oct 2020Let him buy whatever he wants. It's not your money, s... moreyou could just upgrade to a note 10, or just move to a place were they sell Quadcom chips

• az

cherry, 28 Oct 2020If they mentain the same nice flat look, make the notch dis... morethat's not apple. They do notch or no notch...

Ariana Grande , 29 Oct 2020Google Camera destroys this argument. Especially if the Opp... moregoogle camera won't ever be as good as google's absolute best image processing, because people would never buy their pixel phones anymore.

• Genius

I bought iPhone XS Max for a fortune, just afyer launch and until today, I winder what tje heck of a ugly thing to have bought for such a big amount of money.

Today, the phone is valued so low by Apple when I tried to trade it for a newer model...

Then I thought, the iPhone is only for those who have been fooled so much to believe that theirs is the most expensive phones... For just making selfies!

Android Rocks, 29 Oct 2020FYI, Apple & Android both are built from Linux Kernel -... moreExactly.

NewUser07 , 28 Oct 2020Android phones are cheap because of the Android implementat... moreNot all Androids are cheap, that is the thing I want to correct you...

• moog

d, 28 Oct 2020what a battery life you have there 😅 cmon its 2020 but they have lmao?

• Ariana Grande

Anonymous, 28 Oct 2020If you are comparing the 64MP of OPPO phone to 12MP of iPho... moreGoogle Camera destroys this argument. Especially if the Oppo is using a Qualcomm chipset.

Many devs have tested 48 and 64MP modes with great results, meaning that the Oppo's main camera may be able to surpass the one of the iphone in photos, even in low light.