Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max

Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max

• Just an Apple Fan

A14 bonic chip is daamn good

• Android Rocks

B4425, 28 Oct 2020I already quit talking to you... you can end up like that p... moreFYI, Apple & Android both are built from Linux Kernel - "both are hackable" LOL. the users that twat Android is worst than Apple is an dumbie in technology. for the same price most Android phone have higher or even double the specs and performance of Apple. Apple are built with easy to use interface so the non-technie grandma/grandad can operate them LOL

• royal

B4425, 28 Oct 2020Just get a Samsung, I don't think iPhone will bring th... moreapple has gone down hill there phones are trash and the only big thing they achieved is wireless airpods i mean i gotta admit its pretty impressive but the iphone 12 would be so much better if it had better battery life better mAH and the screens stronger

• NewUser07

B4425, 28 Oct 2020I already quit talking to you... you can end up like that p... moreAndroid phones are cheap because of the Android implementation is very poor on the phones that are using it. It’s not about the specs, but the implementation of this operating system is very poor and full of bugs and prone to hacking. I’ve been hacked on my bank account on my previous Android phone and not only that, I was experiencing almost constantly poor performance from Android. Crashes, bugs , battery issues after half year of usage, and worst of all being hacked even when I had an antivirus installed on the phone. You can’t expect to just throw an operating system on the phones, because that is the impression you get when using an Android phone, that is universal and everything to be fine. It doesn’t work like that.

• d

what a battery life you have there 😅 cmon its 2020

Black dimensional , 28 Oct 2020What a disappoint I was waiting for this for long time I di... moreJust get a Samsung, I don't think iPhone will bring the old style back anyway

Sectre, 28 Oct 2020It's not the phone... it's the OS. If you had bo... moreI already quit talking to you... you can end up like that person if you keep arguing with me.

"cheap"

Looks like you're not the only person who thinks Android is cheap. What makes you think all Androids are cheap? For price, an iPhone 11 Pro Max costs $1,449 (Around 1230 Euro) while an ASUS ROG II Phone costs $1,495.49 (Around 1270 Euro). What makes you think that just because some god damned Samsung phones are cheap for it's MSRP Price?

"full of hackers and malware"
Tell me one time you've been hacked on Google websites or Google devices. Never? Congrats, you are a bad liar. I've been using an Android (LG G3) for around 6-7 years, guess what? Have I been hacked? Plus, just because it's Google doesn't necessarily mean it has many malware. It's either you, or it IS you.

"owned by Google"
I think you've never knew this. Old model iPhones such as the First, and the 3G's, have materials ALL from Samsung. If it didn't had help, iPhone wouldn't even exist.

I swear you are basically him on another account.

• Buddy

Cheapest ugli design with too much big notch ... totally awkward look

Anonymous, 26 Oct 2020So much misinformation..I see you didn't bother to even try to prove me wrong, so your post is irrelevant.

B4425, 26 Oct 2020Let's get this straight. You're saying that Andro... moreIt's not the phone... it's the OS. If you had bothered to actually READ and comprehend my post, then you would realize what I was saying. Android is not a freat perating system because, 1. It's owned by Google, the biggest spyware and data collection company in the world. 2. Android was not written specifically for the phone on which it is installed. 3. Cameras mean very little when the software that runs them is a kludge. I get better pictures with my 12mp camera than Samsung's 64mp camera. It's all about the software. And finally, this is about apple... go peddle your cheap Android phones elsewhere. We're not interested.

• Black dimensional

What a disappoint I was waiting for this for long time I didn't upgrade my iphone 8 for years to get a good iphone but so far nothing is going to change here, apple is falling behind my GF is using her Samsung that have better camera and we are stuck with 12 mp camera the only thing is good about it is to buy macbook pro and software to clean the image to make it look good, I'll wait until the camera is 16mp before I change my iphone 8

Just imagine 1 inch sensor with Apple's camera software or GCam... Damn

Ariana Grande, 28 Oct 2020If you're bringing up the ecosystem argument, it'... moreWhy not the Mate 30 Pro?

cherry, 28 Oct 2020If they mentain the same nice flat look, make the notch dis... moreI really don't know about them on another iPhone other than the SE..

• cherry

If they mentain the same nice flat look, make the notch disappear or really small, bring a fingerprint and 120hz, next year I might buy one of these. :)

Nice phone, now give it a bigger battery and atleast 90hz refresh

• Ariana Grande

If you're bringing up the ecosystem argument, it's better to buy a Huawei Mate 40 Pro instead of an iphone, even though it's more expensive. It has similar performance but better battery life, screen quality, cameras and has more functionality instead. Then you can pair it with huawei laptops and watches.

Zruimm, 28 Oct 2020My fanboy brother buy this, lmao there is not +60fps what a... moreThis is not a budget phone tho.

My fanboy brother buy this, lmao there is not +60fps what a joke, cant compare to other budget phones, buy it if you are a fanboy, not recommended, just nice GPU (dont care for the display) and camera but for the display dont worth it

B4425, 26 Oct 2020Let's get this straight. You're saying that Andro... moreIf you are comparing the 64MP of OPPO phone to 12MP of iPhone, then you shouldn't contribute here because you don't know about phones and image production. I use both android and iOS, and I can honestly tell you that iPhone camera is the best.

I believe you're not a photographer, an image editor or a movie producer. So you may not really understand this anyways. But photo details are beyond what you see as you snap with your phone.