Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max

Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max

Why 12 mp camera? Why it is not 100 mp camera ?

• FF17

iKru, 08 Nov 2020iPhone 11 pro max and 12 pro max are really good. Bcoz the ... moreI agree with the awful battery life of most of the Iphones. That's the reason why I am not buying one, considering it's the most expensive smartphone ever since.

But yes, I agree that the 11 and 12 Pro Max are different.

And this is the reason why I am purchasing the Iphone 12 Pro Max. Longer battery life, bigger display, 5G, more efficient camera system and the latest chipset installed.

So excited! =)

Been a user of Nokia, Nokia, Samsung, samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi. =))

• Joshua Bonner

Primey, 10 Nov 2020Looks great, but will it lose support in about a year?Nope. iPhones have a longer support than any android of 6 years!

Anom , 09 Nov 2020Once you move to iPhone trust me dude you won’t be going ba... moreHad an Iphone 11 Pro Max, Used it for around 8 months and sold it and bought a Samsung S20 Ultra 5G. I just prefer the open nature of Android

ballford, 08 Nov 2020The amount of hatred in the comment section? i just can... moreOkay but oneplus is definitely better than google you can get the oneplus 8 for 50 to 100 more and get 865 chip with 8 cores and a 120hz refresh rate it's so op(pun intended) but iphone is good as well so just see what you like

Chunky monkey, 10 Nov 2020In what way except CPU performance? Most android phones in ... moreOnly problem I have with Android, if you buy one with 'Marshmallow', you're stuck with Marshmallow. My IPhone 6s has the latest iOS installed and running, no hassles.

The only reason why I pick Samsung over Apple iPhones is because Samsung has phones like 100$ that I can afford...

Frednand, 10 Nov 2020Iphone is the king of all phones In what way except CPU performance? Most android phones in the same price point are just as capable in all other areas.

• Chunky monkey

Primey, 10 Nov 2020Looks great, but will it lose support in about a year?What do you mean? even I hate apple but I have to appreciate there support commitment

• Primey

Looks great, but will it lose support in about a year?

• Etch

• Frednand

Anom , 09 Nov 2020Once you move to iPhone trust me dude you won’t be going ba... moreIphone is the king of all phones

Anom , 09 Nov 2020Once you move to iPhone trust me dude you won’t be going ba... moreI don't know about that man :)

Oneplus phones, Sony phones, these days even Samsung phones - they don't lag after time. If anything, one plus is super fast. I'd say IPhone equivalent.

For me, the main reasons I may stick with Apple are a good provider contract that I have, but also software peace of mind. I am getting tired of going through play store and forums to try and figure how to make my wireless pay work, this work, that work etc. I appreciated Apple working out of the box.

Things like reverse wireless charging, I couldn't care less for. The notch size I don't mind, I prefer 3D face scanning to 2D less secure one. But I DO wish there was a fingerprint scanner on the apple phone. the 60Hz/120Hz controversy, I don't really care that much for it. Battery life matters more to me.

Thanks for the feedback :)

• Michael

B4425, 27 Oct 2020You're correct about the camera, but RAM is RAM, there... moreActually, RAM does have more specs than just capacity. The principle one is the bandwidth between the processor and the memory chips. Higher clock speeds and the number of clock cycles involved both contribute to the memory bandwidth.

good luck finding reliable data about phone hardware to make these kinds of judgement calls.

I rocking iPhone 11 pro max ( yes that phone with notch and stupid and useless face id).
Im sorry to inform you since i wear only black or gray face masks my phone had adopt to my masks and i can unlock it easy every time.

So your argument is invalid

• Anom

Evan, 09 Nov 2020I just preordered an iPhone 12 Pro Max. I actually tested t... moreOnce you move to iPhone trust me dude you won’t be going back to android again. Android software maybe good but all the android phones sucks, they start lagging after 6 months of use max No matter how expensive it is but for iPhone you can use more than 3 years without any issues.

• It is out

Socks, 09 Nov 2020The iPhone 12 pro max isn't even out yet so stop lying... moreJust search for Mrwhosetheboss or Dave2D on YouTube.

why apple why, 05 Nov 2020ok guys drinking time!, i cant believe my xiaomi redmi note... moreThe iPhone 12 pro max isn't even out yet so stop lying mate. no one even find you funny

• Evan

I just preordered an iPhone 12 Pro Max. I actually tested the regular iPhone 12, and I am currently sporting an S20 FE 5G, having previously used an OP8 Pro. As you can probably tell, I like my tech :)

The reasons why I am thinking of switching over to iPhone after 10+ years of Android, are as follows, listed from high to low:

1. Change is good in the tech world. It's good to see what other companies offer, and how things are different.
2. Software is, arguably, better. The phone is very well optimised. There is no lag, not at all. People used to tell me that iPhones just 'work', and I've experienced this. In comparison, I had to do 2 factory resets to setup Google Pay on my S20 FE, and Samsung pay still doesn't work from play store (but does from galaxy store, go figure)
3. Very good camera system - it will also include raw (the absence of which made me return the iPhone 12).
4. Very good standby battery (but not so good usage...Still on par with my S20 FE overall). The thing that I never liked about android is the constant drain in the background :/ with the iPhone 12 I didn't experience anything of the sort. Though being out in 5G, the battery DID drain faster than my S20.

Things I will miss from my S20:
- The better screen. 120hz + DPI > the iPhones any day
- SD card. Though I use my phone mostly for photography, spotify and socials. So 128 is good enough for me.
- The interface customization, and One UI 2.5, both of which I like
- Fingerprint reader in a COVID mask world.... :D

To be fair, both phones have their pros and cons guys. Stop arguing. Both Android/Apple are phenomenal ecosystems, and both have things to offer. Just enjoy your devices. Peace !

It's definitely overpriced for what it offers, but for the kind of iOS experience, yeah, it's worth. But few more would have made this a far better offering than what it is now. They shd hv provided high refresh rate screen, increased camera pixel count a little, and a bigger battery size. At least in Pro Max model alone. 5G is far and few in most parts of the world, and will take another 2 years, minimum to get full coverage. And by the time, everyone will upgrade their 12s. So, no point of 5g now. They cd hv provided a high refresh screen now and 5g in their 2021 models. iOS's gaming prowess and a hrr screen wd hv been a killer combo, which majority 12 buyers wd hv enjoyed.