Apple iPhone 13 mini

Apple iPhone 13 mini

• Ehsan

Hi guys
One of my friends wants to buy a phone with these under details:
It should be
1.compact (under 6 inch)
2.under 400$
3.have a great camera
4.have a good battery life (like his current phone which is y9 2019 )
Also He doesn't play games.

I want to suggest iphone se 2020 but is there any other choice?
Thanks a lot

After I had concerns about the battery, I have to say after 2 weeks that these were unfounded. I come from a Pixel 5 and have to say that the 13Mini is the better Android device ;-) The only thing I really miss is the USB-C port

John , 02 Jan 2022Bruh, battery life on the new 13 pro max is really good for... moreYes, but 3-6 hrs is easily possible with the 13 mini as well. So it makes no sense you discard the whole concept of compact phones for the battery life even though that is not even an issue

• John

Anonymous, 31 Dec 2021My iPhone SE (which is supposed to have ABYSMAL battery lif... moreBruh, battery life on the new 13 pro max is really good for activities!

I easily get 3-6hrs of onscreen time, and it literally lasts me through a full day with no issues!

Anonymous, 31 Dec 2021My iPhone SE (which is supposed to have ABYSMAL battery lif... moreExcuse me, I mean jobs or school, or anything to do really. I just think if a phone with 8 hrs of screen on time doesn’t last you the day, then the problem is not the phone.

John , 27 Dec 2021Me too, I just don't think it's beneficial to hav... moreMy iPhone SE (which is supposed to have ABYSMAL battery life) easily lasts me the day, don‘t you all have jobs or why do you need 12hrs battery life per day?

This phone is too small ugh, why didn’t they make it bigger, you should not buy it because it is too small /s
(/s stands for sarcasm, it‘s mocking/satire)

Anonymous, 28 Dec 2021Jesus man, chile...I was just starting with facts about how garbage the sales were on recent Android phones, compared with the iphone that sells better!

That's my opinion, and I don't really want to argue with anyone else!

Also, we are closer to 2021, so have fun with the new year

• John

NeonHD, 27 Dec 2021I fail to see what that has anything to do with mini-sized ... moreMe too, I just don't think it's beneficial to have a mini sized flagship because of small batteries, but glad I avoided it for the 13 pro max cuz I think it's good enough to last me through a full day with no issues and a single charge!

• John

NeonHD, 27 Dec 2021I fail to see what that has anything to do with mini-sized ... moreYou mean the last mini iPhone that the rumors were indicating when it first came out!

I personally don't miss the mini flagship, but whiny babies do cuz it's due to poor sales!

Now I have the 13 pro max, and I personally still loved it when it first released!

John , 25 Dec 2021If you were referring to the android market, then look how ... moreI fail to see what that has anything to do with mini-sized phones.

• John

NeonHD, 24 Dec 2021I was mainly referring to the Android market. With the iPho... moreIf you were referring to the android market, then look how garbage the sales were on recent Android phones on gsmarena!

They sell pretty terrible when compared to the iphone, which were also sold pretty well after it was released every year!

And also merry Christmas, and I hope you have a trashy new year!

Narazumono, 23 Dec 2021Well if we compare the 12 and 13 mini to the normal 12 and ... moreI was mainly referring to the Android market. With the iPhone, well I think the mini is just less well-received than the regular and Pro models. The regular and Pro will always do better in sales.

NeonHD, 23 Dec 2021> it seems they just go and buy bigger phones anyway ... moreWell if we compare the 12 and 13 mini to the normal 12 and 13, they're identical phones spec wise and yet so many people bought the normal ones
Also i think the fact that most Android phones like the one you mentioned are huge suggests that these companies realized big phones sell better so that's why even entry level phones are now gigantic when in the past they used to be tiny

Narazumono, 22 Dec 2021I have big hands so naturally i prefer big phones, but i ca... more> it seems they just go and buy bigger phones anyway

Larger phones tend to have better specs and more variety, so it makes sense. As much important as small form factor is to them, other factors also influence their buying decision. They'll buy large phones if what they're getting is worth the compromise.

For example, the Xiaomi Mi 11's 6.8" screen is definitely too huge for me, but man is that phone perfect for me in every other way. I'd buy it for sure.

John , 22 Dec 2021Exactly! Those people who hates big phones are nothing but ... moreI mean, I don't necessarily hate big phones, I just find them cumbersome to use. It is not cumbersome enough to complain about it, but there is no denying that one-handed use is always gonna be a bit troubling on these large screens. This is not something that people can simply just "get used to". It's a physical/body limitation, not a mental one.

I recently switched from my 6.0" LG V30 to the 6.7" OnePlus 7 Pro, and one-handed use has been awkward. I swear one day I will drop the phone from trying to operate the phone in one-hand. And also the OP7Pro is pretty heavy so the weight makes it slightly more prone to tipping.

And no, I don't have small hands, but I don't have large hands either. I'm sure the ones with very large manly hands won't find any trouble with it.

John , 22 Dec 2021Exactly! Those people who hates big phones are nothing but ... moreI have big hands so naturally i prefer big phones, but i can understand those who have small hands tho it seems they just go and buy bigger phones anyway. Small phones don't sell well despite what seems there's a high demand, that's what i've learned

• John

Narazumono, 22 Dec 2021So if you're one of the people who wants a small phone... moreExactly! Those people who hates big phones are nothing but whiny babies cuz they whine a lot like a total idiots!

For me, I never had issues with it, it's due to other folks who never gotten used to it!

So if you're one of the people who wants a small phone then get this, there will be no mini next year as Apple cancelled it due to poor sales of both the 12 and 13 mini so this will likely be the last small modern phone
Ironic how there are so many people you'll find here who hate big phones and praise the small ones and yet nobody is buying the minis