Apple iPhone 13 mini

Apple iPhone 13 mini

Anonymous, 24 Sep 2021Technically Zenfone 8 and S21 have almost the same sizezenfone 8 is smaller and shorter. check the data

KLinnT, 02 Oct 2021Should upgrade from iPhone 7+ 256 GB, please suggest. Thank... moreupgrade to 13. it has bigger screen than mini. and better battery life. but wait for 1 year because iphone 14 will be complete new design.

• None

Have a Samsung S9 (not the plus model); have to say its been a beast of a phone. 3 years old, still going strong, however, this Mini 13 has really got my attention. Like others, I'm getting tired of phones always going bigger. After several reviews, seems to me I may be making a switch when the time comes. I have looked at the new Samsung flip phone, and at first I was interested, but believe I'll stay with the bar-form factor. Mini 13 just seems to have a lot of features that, simply put, just stack up in the right places. I'm not much on taking professional photos, I dont game, I do surf some but otherwise, dont see the need for the Iphone 13 size. Just some thoughts. Enjoy.

• KLinnT

Should upgrade from iPhone 7+ 256 GB, please suggest. Thanks a lot!

from my pixel 4 to iphone 13 mini. disappointed with iphones camera especially in lowlight. ios widget good addition but extra pages left and right is annoying. love the size snd it’s5g. no 120hz screen look acceptable

• Kreutzer

Am I not mistaken, the international and Hong Kong versions have mmwave bands

• James

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2021"No one likes". I returned my iPhone 12 Pro Max t... moreI love my 12 mini, after 10 months of fairly heavy use, it still has 95% battery health too!

• chili

BrianCoriour, 26 Sep 2021I prefer bigger screens for movies and games and so on. But... moreFor movies I prefer my home 65" TV, together with the family in the sofa.
For games, I prefer my Index VR headset which inmerse me in the game.
For typing messages like this, a laptop or home PC.
For phones, nothing like the Palm Palm. ;-)

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2021Sorry but I still want a screen that is usable and iPhone 1... moreI prefer bigger screens for movies and games and so on. But i will be getting this for my grandma. Its awsome how its even smaller than SE 2020 even with the power and camera and battery size and so on. Pretty good.

chili, 24 Sep 2021Definitely people wants smaller phones, that´s the reason A... moreSorry but I still want a screen that is usable and iPhone 13 mini has just that, at least for me. iPhone 6-SE2020 size fits perfectly in my hand and has a comfortably big screen (compared to what we had with iPhone 5) And iPhone Mini has a bit taller screen but still good to reach, and the phone is a bit shorter.

I understand that if you have big hands or „sausage fingers“ then the iPhone 13 or even 13 Pro Max size is probably better to use, and they are getting longer battery life too which is great for them. But it just doesn’t personally fit me as well.

My grandma knows nothing about what specs are and such. But i wana buy it for my grandma. She has the SE 2020 right now. And since she only likes small phones i wana get her this phone. $700+ for these specs and such is very good. Basically a steal compared to paying an extra $300+.

Anonymous, 24 Sep 2021Technically Zenfone 8 and S21 have almost the same sizeXD

• Mat

chili, 24 Sep 2021Definitely people wants smaller phones, that´s the reason A... moreFoldable devices are sometimes difficult to use in practical.

• chili

Definitely people wants smaller phones, that´s the reason Apple continues the mini and SE lines successfully. But nobody else is following them. That´s why they are Apple, the pioneers in many things.
Foldables are still thick and heavier.
In any case, there is still a long way until Apple reach the true pioneer "Palm Palm". 60grm, 7.4 mm thick, 12MP camera and fits in your smallest pocket!

kek anon, 23 Sep 2021I'm still waiting for Android OEMs to jump on the mini... moreTechnically Zenfone 8 and S21 have almost the same size

• kek anon

I'm still waiting for Android OEMs to jump on the mini bandwagon. So far, only Asus attempted something like that.

good improvements, now make a 14 mini with 120Hz and a SE with LCD and $400 price

I like the red one! It looks shiny 🍎

Reply and u gaaay, 21 Sep 2021700$ for a iPhone 13mini what a waste 2400 mah😂😂Iphone and android battery management system is quite different. They include little battery but last longer even than a typical android phone is some case.

You definitely didn't use an iphone, so you're laughing for nothing.

Definitely will jump from old iPhone 7 to 13, I go for mini version since I'm a one-handle use.