Apple iPhone 13 mini

Apple iPhone 13 mini

• TOR-network

Very good quality that's it. Still not that many possibilities as in Android.
If you care about privacy and security GrapheneOS - and this is example what Android can do!
And forget about Samsung or Xiaomi garbage.

Anonymous, 20 Jan 2022I have buy this completely rubbish device for my son's... moreWhy do you HAVE to buy the 13 Mini for your son's birthday? Sounds like you are trapped in the apple ecosystem.

Anon, 13 Jan 2022where did you even get that number? apple has 29.24 percent... moreHe's talking about the whole of Android, not just Samsung

Ehsan, 06 Jan 2022Hi guys One of my friends wants to buy a phone with these ... moreIf he doesn't play games, he doesn't need a flagship processor like in 13 Mini, Zenfone 8 or S21 (and these phones are all above 400). He could just get Google Pixel 5, which is a bit above $400, but is 6 inch compact, has great cameras and battery life.

Anonymous, 31 Dec 2021Excuse me, I mean jobs or school, or anything to do really.... moreAnyways. Now is the holidays, we are all at home, so what do we use? Our phones, My Pixel 3a lasts 11 hours on screen (doing light social media of course) every day. But that doesn't mean we can't critique manufacturers from putting larger batteries and making our lives easier as we have to charge less.

Anonymous, 31 Dec 2021My iPhone SE (which is supposed to have ABYSMAL battery lif... moreYeah we have jobs, but don't we come home from our jobs and use our phones? What about in the train on the way home? Or even using our phones at work. You still have to expect a phone to last you through the day. Preferrably 5 hours on screen. On the bright side, the next phone you get doesn't have to have good battery life, could just get S21 Fe or Motorola Edge 20 Fusion.

it's wireless and magnetic nowadays. type c and lightning ports all come loose after time. iphone 13 mini is a great phone, just some ios updates keep messing with battery life

I have buy this completely rubbish device for my son's birthday. Honestly, why does Apple think it's ok to keep a lightning port when other devices have USB C like the ipad pro etc.

• John

Anonymous, 11 Jan 2022Android dominates the market with 87% of the global market ... moreThere are so many android emulators and ereaders with android that’s why there are so many androids

Anon, 13 Jan 2022where did you even get that number? apple has 29.24 percent... moreThat's only because Samsung's new flagships haven't been released yet.

Anonymous, 14 Jan 2022yea with an OLED display i dont think its that greatOleds improve battery life compared to lcd.

Anonymous, 14 Jan 2022what were you talking about, the 13 mini had an upgrade to ... moreyea with an OLED display i dont think its that great

Anonymous, 14 Jan 20222438mAh lol what were you talking about, the 13 mini had an upgrade to battery life!

2438mAh lol

• Anon

Anonymous, 11 Jan 2022Android dominates the market with 87% of the global market ... morewhere did you even get that number? apple has 29.24 percent market share worldwide followed closely by samsung 26.93 percent by december 2021

Anonymous, 11 Jan 2022Android dominates the market with 87% of the global market ... moreIt used to sell better back then, but nowadays, iphones sell better than android phones

John , 25 Dec 2021If you were referring to the android market, then look how ... moreAndroid dominates the market with 87% of the global market share, while Apple's iOS operating system controls 13%.

• Montu

Anonymous, 31 Dec 2021This phone is too small ugh, why didn’t they make it bigger... moreFor you
I should say- Don't judge the book by its cover, and big things do come in small package

• John

alfaris71, 07 Jan 2022Great size the bwst this what I call mobile phone please do... moreToo late, they will discontinue the mini iPhone soon because of poor sales!

the 13 pro max however, sell better than the android phones cuz I have lost faith in android, with more updates coming out, it made the experience garbage!

Great size the bwst this what I call mobile phone please do not discontinue mini. Great phone love it