Apple iPhone 13 Pro

Apple iPhone 13 Pro

I am sticking with my 11 pro and getting £949 back in my bank. Really not much difference photography wise have even tried 12 pro to upgrade. Even my iPhone 6s I use on building site is just exactly same except battery life, bit darker photos.. You are using same apps looking at same screen, if someone handed these phones you would not really know which one you are using.

My 11 pro is at 87% battery and lasts same as 12 pro brand new give or take 25 minutes.

This has happened for ages now there is never much difference in iPhones , yes on paper but in real life,,,really? Nearly a grand back in bank feels great.

One last thing I was all for the flat sides like super 4,4s,SE device but the 12/12/13 pro pro look awful and not as comfortable to hold. Everyone got opinion this is mine. Apple has lost its wow, remember vividly iPhone 4s launch such a gorgeous product.

• John

Anonymous, 17 Oct 2021I had 11 Pro and then 12 ProMax, the Max is useless as a po... moreNobody said that the max is useless! It's meant for people who likes big phones cause the bigger the better!

• South Africa

I recommend iPhone 13 Pro

Juno Tiberin, 18 Oct 2021Hi there! I'm now ordering the iphone 13 pro for 1180... moreDepend if you want the 120hz, and 1 additional camera module.

• John

ImranMansoor, 17 Oct 2021Camera wise and notch both same on iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone... moreThey do actually, but they are not really that different from the 12 pro or pro max, even though they have good benefits!

Hi there!
I'm now ordering the iphone 13 pro for 1180 dollars (that's a good price in Israel)
I'm just asking for advice to maybe go for the regular 13 that costs 890,

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2021I'm not sure to get the Iphone 13 pro or the xperia 1 ... moreiPhone 13 Pro has better performance and battery life than Xperia 1 iii, although not by much. iPhone also has (arguably) better camera image quality and video recording. Then again, Xperia has all the goodies (micro sd card, headphone jack, notification led). If you really like sony, then the Xperia 5 II/III is a better deal than 1 III. Also it depends on your requirements too, what do you need in a phone? As there are many other options.

Anonymous, 17 Oct 2021I had 11 Pro and then 12 ProMax, the Max is useless as a po... moreForget the mini, battery life doesn't actually last much longer, even the 13 pro max actually lasts all day long, unless you've watched some movies non stop, I find iphones to last all day with 0 issues!

ImranMansoor, 17 Oct 2021Camera wise and notch both same on iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone... moreI had 11 Pro and then 12 ProMax, the Max is useless as a portable, you need to carry it in a purse maybe, theres no way you can pocket it without it restricting your movements. For me the solution was to have a 12 Mini with a duplicate sim - it has so perfect size. Receiving a 13 Pro 1TB this week and really looking forward to it but im worried that i will miss the 12 Mini.

iPhone 13 Pro is one of the best iPhones I have ever used till date 😍 the size is pocket friendly, and cameras are superb 🥰 120hz refresh rate n awesome battery backup makes this iPhone even more amazing 😍

• John

sajo, 17 Oct 2021after getting many reviews I m still not sure either I will... moreIf you're used to big phones, then go for the pro max, it has some good benefits to consider! I don't care if it's too heavy, especially when you're coming from the 11 pro max!

after getting many reviews I m still not sure either I will go with PRO or go with PRO MAX , only drawback of max its a bit heavy

• ImranMansoor

John , 14 Oct 202113 pro, but the max has some good benefits for battery life... moreCamera wise and notch both same on iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max...
the big difference is screen size and battery capacity....

• John

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2021I'm not sure to get the Iphone 13 pro or the xperia 1 ... more13 pro, but the max has some good benefits for battery life, performance, camera and smaller Notch!

I personally don't think you should regret that decision!

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2021I'm not sure to get the Iphone 13 pro or the xperia 1 ... moreiPhone 13 pro have better storage, processor than Xperia, in fact for any android phones up to date. And those storage and processor + iOS will drive all the components to its highest potential. ie. better photos, better videos, better gaming, better web browsing and so on.

• Phney

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2021I'm not sure to get the Iphone 13 pro or the xperia 1 ... moreXperia 1iii for all round phone. If you want to be hip then iPhone.

I'm not sure to get the Iphone 13 pro or the xperia 1 III ... What do you think?

still no split screen? lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Good phone. Better buy now if you need, the stocks are going to be limited.

But if you are still holding on to iPhone 8 onwards, you still can wait if phone not broken. Save up on iPad / Apple watch or buy an Apple Wireless CarPlay head unit for your car.

Apple have good ecosystem of products, all work well together. The more you have, the more value you see iPhone is.