Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max

Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max

• ALAN WALKER
  • M@S
  • 16 Sep 2021

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2021This should have been named 12s pro max . Not that many upg... moreWhat update are you expecting?

• 16 Sep 2021

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2021Despite the price z fold 3 worth way more than it. Then how do you explain these prices on gsmarena!

For the iPhone 13 pro max, 128GB is minimal, but 256GB Is a sweet spot!

For the z fold 3, it's really not worth it in other stores, compared to samsung's site

• XP2
      • 16 Sep 2021

John, 16 Sep 2021I don't think so, though it is a good deal, yeah, I ca... moreDespite the price z fold 3 worth way more than it.

• 16 Sep 2021

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2021Its so rude that they still haven't got rid of that ug... moreDon't talk trash, explore the specs first, then come back to me!

• 7tW
          • 16 Sep 2021

Its so rude that they still haven't got rid of that ugly notch 😤

• 16 Sep 2021

samjackson, 16 Sep 2021it's not worth.. thanks God I'm waiting for my z ... moreI don't think so, though it is a good deal, yeah, I can tell that it's not worth the price, but 256GB is a sweet spot!

Not to mention, the z fold 3!

it's not worth.. thanks God I'm waiting for my z fold 3❤

• 16 Sep 2021

[deleted post]So Don't talk trash then!

• Harry
                  • ttv
                  • 16 Sep 2021

Aleks, 15 Sep 2021I will wait 3-4 months after iphone 14 get launched and go ... moreIt will be discontinued!

This looks like a good phone, can't wait for it to release so I can see all of it's glory on video!

• r3H
                      • 16 Sep 2021

Mutiullah, 16 Sep 2021Any phone with the notch looks ugly to me.We need a phone w... moreAndroid phones had gone beyond the notch and we want Apple to do the same with the iPhone series

• S
                        • Skippie
                        • XLE
                        • 16 Sep 2021

Don't mean to be rude but my galaxy a32 has better specs except for the soc, storage, wireless charge and screen refresh rate.🙃

• Adam
                          • Nu6
                          • 16 Sep 2021

Wether u hate d phone or u don't....Las Las...."na hu get money go buy am"....if u want 100gb ram..go 4 Android... I'll still buy apple even if they went back to 1 gb ram....notch or no notch...as long as ur phone give u what u want...relax and FLEX.....even notchless, fingerprint,108mp Android's lag sometimes....I REST MY CASE

• vaY
                            • 16 Sep 2021

[deleted post]actually it's only for the cinematic mode feature

• 16 Sep 2021

Mutiullah, 16 Sep 2021Any phone with the notch looks ugly to me.We need a phone w... moreAlso, as for 5G Mmwave syndrome, like USA, Europe, Canada and etc, they do come with mmwave antennas in some countries!

You don't get the mmwave on your country, but it depends on everyone's countries where they do or not do get mmwave to their countries!

• 16 Sep 2021

Mutiullah, 16 Sep 2021Any phone with the notch looks ugly to me.We need a phone w... moreSmaller notch is fine, but depends on your preferences!

I wish it might be notchless, but at least they reduced it, meaning the earpiece is moved into the top edge of the display, allowing enough space for screen real estate!

• vaY
                                  • 16 Sep 2021

[deleted post]it's only for the prores feature. you will still be able to film 4K30/60fps despite only having 128GB

• D
                                    • Deco
                                    • Nw6
                                    • 16 Sep 2021

How they keep making people to buy a phone they already have is still a misery.

• M
                                      • Mutiullah
                                      • xtS
                                      • 16 Sep 2021

Any phone with the notch looks ugly to me.We need a phone without a notch.To me,I will never buy a phone with the notch.My advice to Apple company is that you need to make notchless phones.
                                      Lastly,is it true that there is 5G network syndrome?
                                      I am from Nigeria

• 16 Sep 2021

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2021then the 13 will be obsolete lol.. and still expensive.Read the Wikipedia article about the list of ios devices first