Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max

Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max

amazingmagnificent77, 16 Oct 2021if iphone use usb type c instead of lightning, removing not... moreYeah.. they should make a iPhone 13S with touch ID on the side of the phone like on the iPad Air 4th gen.

• John

Mohamad, 18 Oct 2021Pal, you are damn right, The market is full of all kinds ... moreI completely agree with you, the 13 pro max has a larger sensor to capture sharper and clearer images and videos, and yes, it does the excellent job but don't listen to what the haters says about the 13 pro or pro max!

• Mohamad

TEDDY, 16 Oct 2021Bla bla bla bla…. iPhone 13 pro max is a killer, battery is... morePal, you are damn right,
The market is full of all kinds of devices that are probably much extravagantly and with many bells and whistles. iPhone has adopted a unique retro-modern design which I find outstanding, and it stands out from the rest with its magnificent yet straightforward design.
You don't need a 48 mp camera on the phone; it doesn't fit in the tiny spaces. A 12 mp module with a large sensor does an excellent job. I've been using iPhone starting with iPhone 6, and the photos are more than fantastic.
iPhone became a culture, either you love or hate it. It does not matter what others say about it, and they will, but it is up to you to say the last word.
iPhone is not a cheap device and should not be considering the quality and the unmatched performance.

Hello to all and greetings from Montenegro.
I just purchased my pro max 13 , and up until now the phone is more than superb.
Great camera , cinematic mode , 120hz screen not that much of difference at first look but when working on it a little bit longer yeah the difference is there.
For battery i cant tell yet but i will.
Coming from 12 pro max , its not that big difference , but it is there.
Phone is more fluid , quicker , and so on and so on,
Main thing remain battery , since I am more than a power user , so in a few days I will let all know who wants to know.
With pro max 12 , i had screen on time form 5-7hrs and that was good , leaving me with 20% of battery.
So much for now

I'd say with iphones the longer you wait the more you get for your money. Example if you have an iphone 6-8 plus and you upgrade to the 13 pro max you will get a lot more out of your money than having an iphone 12 pro max and upgrade to the 13 pro max the difference between the iphone 6 or 8 compared to the 13 pro max is gonna be much more noticable than the the difference between 12pro max and 13 pro max. Since Iphones can last a very long time. The best way to spend money is probably just hold on to an iphone for 4 to 5 years before upgrading and you might be able to get more out of your money. (If you can understand because i dont know how to write things properly)

• John

Sahakamit, 15 Oct 2021Yes there are several reasons for upgrade.. I have both 13... moreCouldn't agree with you more, but that doesn't actually mean the 13 pro max is bad when it comes to performance camera, and battery life, unless you've watched some movies non stop, and it does feel like it would last you about a day or so without having to worry about the battery being dead!

if iphone use usb type c instead of lightning, removing notch, and give back touchID, sure it will rule the mobile phones globally. lol.

• TEDDY

Bla bla bla bla…. iPhone 13 pro max is a killer, battery is better than any other smart phone. 6000mah, 5000mah, 5500 mah, and yet 13 pro max still dominates.
Secondly .. 108mp, 64mp,32mp and the iPhone just got 12mp but damn it still better than 80% of smartphone camera.
Doctors uses the iPhone, the cameraman uses iPhone to shoot movies now.

• Sahakamit

John , 15 Oct 2021Oops, I mean, the only thing that's new to the iPhone... moreYes there are several reasons for upgrade..
I have both 13 pro max and 13 pro max 256 gb model
1. Battery is much better though charging is little bit slower
2. 120 hz pro motion display is butter smooth and touch is much responsive and is the best reason for upgrade
3. Speaker … both call clarity and dolby sound through both speaker is louder crisper and pleasant to ur ear
4. Camera is almost equal but macro mode and 3x zoom is added advantage… there are several modes and tones with added advantages
5. Notch is much smaller
6. Call reception and network quality is better
7. Much better cpu and gpu performance

• John

Sam799, 15 Oct 2021No hatred for any brand or OS, in fact we're grateful ... moreOops, I mean, the only thing that's new to the iPhone 13, is the macro mode, which you could get closer to a subject!

If anyone who has the 12 pro max, I don't see a reason to upgrade to a 13 pro max, just for a camera, but it depends on what things are important to you!

I preordered this today, 256GB (Philippines). I chose sierra blue for a change since you can't tell the difference between the 12 Promax and 13 Promax -- so better get the new color. LOL! Can't wait!

• John

Sam799, 15 Oct 2021No hatred for any brand or OS, in fact we're grateful ... moreHonestly, ios is more optimized than Android/Samsung, but they now both have LTPO 120hz, which should save battery life by lowering it to 10hz, but goes back to normal when the screen is tapped!

The only thing that's new, was the macro mode that were only available to a 13 pro series!

John , 15 Oct 2021Glad your sister got the 13 pro max! I thought you hat... moreNo hatred for any brand or OS, in fact we're grateful to have so many options to choose from be it Android or iOS, apple or Samsung.

• John

Sam799, 14 Oct 2021My sister just bought this phone today & I got a chance... moreGlad your sister got the 13 pro max!

I thought you hate the iphone 13, even though it is smaller notch, it doesn't look that ugly, but it works well without an ancient mask, unless you have the watch to be able to scan your face with an ancient mask

My sister just bought this phone today & I got a chance to try my hands on it (I own the Samsung S21 by the way) & it's a superb phone I must say. She got the blue version which looks really cool, the 120 refresh rate feels so smooth on it & the cameras on this phone are awesome also they've reduced the notch to a great extent. She's loving it so far & so do I 😃

I can't imagine how people hold a smartphone with 78.1 mm width in their hands !!

I'm curious why the iPad mini 2021 have finger print sensor while the phone doesn't have

• John

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2021No one should'No one should"!

Uh, you do realize that investing isn't a hard thing to do, though I do think that crypto is the reliable banking company for money investment, just like YouTube, which you need a 1k subscribers and 1m views!

I would suggest buying any good android phone & wait till next years iphone as its completely new with lots of upgrades not just these few frm iphone 11 to 13 series. Save fr a year buy the iphone 14 pro max or whatever new name its gonna have next year. Trust me on this

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2021It is a nice phone Someone should just get this for meNo one should