Apple iPhone 15 Pro

Apple iPhone 15 Pro

• CbG
  • 13 Nov 2023

Anonymous, 12 Nov 2023I have the Iphone 15 a year ago. I don't get why peo... moreThe craze is with the new set of cameras besides that older SoC is plenty powerful.

• I@H
    • 12 Nov 2023

I have the Iphone 15 a year ago. I don't get why people get excited over some small changes. All you get is just faster SoC and Iphones before the 15 is already good for daily basic stuff. I either call, internet, use gps or chat. Nothing else.

If Apple is going to be like this I might just wait till my Iphone 14 dies completely. By the time it dies I could get like the Iphone 20 and I will laugh at all of you for buying a new Iphone each year.

I have bought 15 Pro White Titanium yesterday, very fast and gorgeous phone the battery is actually not that bad after all.

• t7@
        • 06 Nov 2023

xCyborg, 31 Oct 2023Can even PCs emulate the PS3? AFAIK this iPhone can even r... moreYou've probably been staying in your parents basement thinking that pc's can't emulate PS3 well guess what, it's working fluidly on my Ryzen 7 5800X3D paired with Nvidia RTX3060.
        Can even emulate Switch games aswell & PS4 w/c is still buggy due to beta emulator.

Your so called iPhone can run PS4 looks to be only streaming & not actual game on it. Even their MacBooks w/c is their desktop line barely have any emulation support & waste of time due to miniscule userbase, locked down & expensive.

If you want portable emulation machine then theres SteamDeck or others like Aya NEO, GPD, etc. that comes with AMD Ryzen or even Intel that not only emulates but plays PC games aswell.

• X5u
          • 05 Nov 2023

xCyborg, 31 Oct 2023Can even PCs emulate the PS3? AFAIK this iPhone can even r... moreIt can't don't get your hopes up. your battery might swell.

Anonymous, 30 Oct 2023I need your urgent help as here under reasons: I’m using 2... moremake sure if your iphone is eligible for trade in. like no scratches and cracks. just like in pristine condition. and make sure you have the box as well.

you have to suffer, 25 Oct 2023can it emulate ps3? if it does not, then it's just ano... moreCan even PCs emulate the PS3?
              AFAIK this iPhone can even run PS4 games.

• Iby
                • 30 Oct 2023

I need your urgent help as here under reasons: I’m using 2 I phones
                (One is 13 pro, another is 11) and Government gave me one Moto (galaxy) we want replace all as iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 14 We want your recommendations.

Another request your urgent help for wireless cellphone internet not working. Your office help to installed new machine connected to the roof.
                I thoughts the above devices replacing might be alright I think.

• X}k
                  • 27 Oct 2023

UHD, 22 Oct 2023Processor?Not a big difference from A16 Bionic Chip

can it emulate ps3? if it does not, then it's just another tiktok machine

• raQ
                      • 25 Oct 2023

Azo, 17 Oct 2023No issues, just to clarify Iphone 15 Pro is almost same as ... moreCheck the below youtube video for durability test
                      "JerryRigEverything".
                      Last 4 years same hardware design and same software iOS.

Huawei Mate pro 60 , Mate 60 are leading the Global market in Asia.

• UHD
                        • U{0
                        • 22 Oct 2023

• X}k
                          • 17 Oct 2023

AnonD-512010, 17 Oct 2023Sorry. I thought you were talking about the Pro Max No issues, just to clarify Iphone 15 Pro is almost same as the last year model but with new Titanium frame and Type C and less Weight.

Azo, 17 Oct 2023Check again, Iphone 15 Pro Max have 5x not Iphone 15 Pro. Sorry. I thought you were talking about the Pro Max

• uWL
                              • 17 Oct 2023

AnonD-512010, 17 Oct 2023It has a new 5x cameraCheck again, Iphone 15 Pro Max have 5x not Iphone 15 Pro.

Azo, 12 Oct 2023But Battery life is not good and it have still the same cam... moreIt has a new 5x camera

• uW8
                                  • 12 Oct 2023

Edmon, 10 Oct 2023Iphone 15Pro is actually the best phone you can buy right n... moreBut Battery life is not good and it have still the same camera as it's predecessor, so don't buy the Pro this year go for Iphone 16 Pro next year and you will thank me later.

• B
                                    • Bernstein
                                    • L6n
                                    • 12 Oct 2023

Stay on iOS 17.0.0 don't upgrade if you want to possibly get Trollstore and install third-party apps.

justasmile, 07 Oct 2023What's the problem with upgrading to 256GB?Beats me. Certainly not price. Gigabytes are quite literally pennies on the dollar. An extra 128 is nothing. There's a reason Xiaomi can sells phones like the K60 Ultra with a terabyte of storage for less than half the price of the base model of this while barely making any sacrifices.

• E
                                        • Edmon
                                        • r0Y
                                        • 10 Oct 2023

Iphone 15Pro is actually the best phone you can buy right now. 17pro chip is so good it literally handle anything you throw at it. Plus you get crazy longevity with iphone products.
                                        Get this phone and thank me later😊