Apple iPhone 3G

Apple iPhone 3G

Ness, 29 Aug 2009Hi Abidi, I have iPhone 3G too, I got it in June...having iPh... moreThis is a fact and NOT an opinion :

Apple's iPhone 3GS is No. 1 in Japan
Posted by Philip Elmer-DeWitt
August 17, 2009 3:56 PM

Sales in Japan (July). Source: Electronista

The iPhone, which has had a tough time competing in the Japanese market, finally broke through in July with the launch of the iPhone 3GS.

According to a report in Electronista, market data from Gfk Japan shows the 32 GB iPhone in the No. 1 spot for July, ahead of Japanese-made phones from Sharp, Panasonic (PC), NEC, Casio and Sony Ericsson (a Japanese/Swedish joint venture).

ryan, 28 Aug 2009hey guys, does this phone has two left and right loudspeakers? w... moreyes dude ....the right side iz de mic n left side iz the speaker..

• Ness

Abidi, 29 Aug 2009Dear All, I too having iphone 3G since 2 months. I am indian & ... moreHi Abidi,

I have iPhone 3G too, I got it in June...having iPhone is really fun U too know this but sometimes iPhone can be boring yeah :(

before getting iPhone I always was using Nokia's, and my last phone was nokia N95. But now I realise that Nokia was the best brand ever, because they REALLY know this Job Well!! TODAY I had chance to use Nokia N97 and man WOAHHH!! really perfect phone! If you are confused which phone to buy I would recomend you Nokia N97 and also typing in N97 is way easier than in iPhone because of QWERTY keyboard!! :)

it also support FLASH PLAYER that we don't have in iPhone :( what a sad moment for us!:(
NO BLUETOOTH TRANSFER, and POOR Camera :(

in N97 you have almost everything you need I saw this today, and man I would really change my iPhone 3G for this one...

I hope that I've helped you a little in your decision :)

Ness

this phone sucks the worst phone ever there are so many phone so much better in dont know why people want this phone please re-think

• Abidi

Dear All,
I too having iphone 3G since 2 months. I am indian & living in kuwait. i purchased my phone from kuwait. I am a telecom engineer so i am well adversed with using any kind of complicated gadgets.

No doubt iphone is the best but now i am getting bored as i have used my iphone day night downloaded tons of applications from itune enjoyed a lot.

Only thing i was deprevied was flash. When i visit bollywood movie website to see video streaming i cannot watch on my iphone. also when i go to BBC website to listen to urdu or english news i am unable to open the streaming. the reason is safari does not support embeded flash.

i like to ask you 2 questions

1. how can i resolve my need for watching embeded flash inside iphone safari. do you have any way out or application?

2. since i got bored with iphone whats the next best phone in competition with iphone which i can switch over without feeling deprevied of applications and missing iphone usage.

I plan to keep both phones i will just give iphone to my wife when ever i feel missing it i will play with my wifes iphone like this i can keep 2 phone same time without missing eachother.

hope anyeone can reply me and we can become good friends.

take care,

Abidi

• rexton270

Kanser, 28 Aug 2009Assalam o alekum i bought iphone abt one month ago...!!! itz th... moreHave a look at Cydia & Hackulous.

• Kanser

Assalam o alekum
i bought iphone abt one month ago...!!! itz the best phone i hv ever had...!!! i used blackberry imate 02 nokia bt iphone is the best, more than a phone for me even more than my laptop... i can do every thing in it...!!! itz games r gr8...!!! all the magic in iphone is in itz applications they r soul of it n without soul itz nothing bt a phone...more powerful applications more intresting and usefull ur iphone will be...!!!

well i wanna ask iphone users that is cd of iphone application available in the market...coz if v download apps from itune store it costs alot

tcz

ryan, 28 Aug 2009hey guys, does this phone has two left and right loudspeakers? w... moreYes its tru, on of them is the mic

• rexton270

Simon, 27 Aug 2009Just got iphone 3G from a mate thats only a few weeks old. I ha... moreyou have to connect to pc and use iTunes to activate. also disable pin on sim.

• ryan

hey guys, does this phone has two left and right loudspeakers? when i play music with louspeaker, i only hear the left speaker not both left and right. Someone told my that the right side is not a speaker, it is the mic. is that true? please reply asap. thanks

• Simon

Just got iphone 3G from a mate thats only a few weeks old. I have put my contract sim in (checked with o2 and it is the new type that should work with the iphone). It keeps saying `Waiting for activation this may take sometime.` I am in a 3G area and the 02 Signal here is strong. Any ideas why I can`t use my phone? All the normal ipod functions work.

• Tucks

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2009i dont think its an all that phone. it sucks.. easily drains the... moreWhatever dude, really badly unjustified and unhelpful comment for people looking for help in purchasing this phone. Best phone i have ever ever ever bought. I will always now own an iphone.

Ive just changed from a htc touch hd. And the user experience of an iphone is seriously outta this world. Speak to anyone who has one and they will agree, speak to anyone who doesn't own one and they will moan it doesn't do some stupid feature that no-one relally care's about anyway.

• margs

Shy Duck , 26 Aug 2009what is unlocked iphone 2 sim at&t t-mobile ?? and what is dual ... moredual sim means you can use 2 simcard at the same time.

• DARKKKK

woaahhhh I was searching youtube for an unboxing videos and I found this video, a GREAT UNBOXING EXPERIENCE MANNN I LOVE IT

VodaBoy Fudge, 26 Aug 2009I think the one thing that puts me off of this phone is the abil... moreTo use Google Talk on your iPhone, just visit m.google.com/talk in your iPhone's browser.

• VodaBoy Fudge

I think the one thing that puts me off of this phone is the ability to run background applications... if it could run something like google talk in the background I'd be happy.

• damo

love my my iphone it is the best phone i have had other mobiles and iphone phone rocks

Ramovic, 24 Aug 2009hi..yes u can download the Skype Application..you can find it in... moreim going to buy one....but got some queries...
can u use acrobat reader in 3g....
i have seen i phone uses ms office, but can u edit the docs???
cheers
mehrab
mamrbd@hotmail.com

• Shy Duck

what is unlocked iphone 2 sim at&t t-mobile ?? and what is dual sim mean ?? is it i have to have the at&t sim in the phone to use the t-mobile sim ???

• kalboflyscot

go check the news, "another iphone blows up in France", seems apple have probs with their lithium batteries in the iphone & ipods.