Apple iPhone 3G

Apple iPhone 3G

onga, 17 Mar 2017I have iPhone 3G and its can't update Facebook. WhyIt's the fact that, if it isn't jailbroken, iOS is too out of date to get the updates. (And, even if it is jailbroken, the hardware is a little in the past lol)

Anonymous, 13 Mar 2017I just bought the iPhone 3G (second hand) and I don't know how i... moreyou need a needle to open the SIM slot, just below the "enter" button

• STEVAN

Anonymous, 13 Mar 2017I just bought the iPhone 3G (second hand) and I don't know how i... moreu have on top phone usee something to wipe out and u can there put sim card

• onga

Anonymous, 08 Nov 2016Please Im trying to upgrade mine but I have issues...how do I ge... moreI have iPhone 3G and its can't update Facebook. Why

I just bought the iPhone 3G (second hand) and I don't know how insert the SIM card. Please HELP

AnonD-603638, 29 Oct 2016I still use it as my primary phonethis is respectable

Anonymous, 08 Nov 2016Please Im trying to upgrade mine but I have issues...how do I ge... moreI don't think you can get WhatsApp on this because WhatsApp requires iOS 6.0 or higher and this only got up to iOS 4.2.1

• Min Thu

I bought iPhone 3G (second Hand).
But it's not supporting easy touch icon.

• Rambling Robert

My iphone3 suites my need admirably but I find the incoming ring is too low and I am missing calls. The volume is switched to max. I have tried various tones to little effect. Is there a way to make the phone louder for us older users?

chi, 08 Nov 2016I find it hard to use Please Im trying to upgrade mine but I have issues...how do I get whatsapp on it...please I need ur help

• chi

I find it hard to use

I still use it as my primary phone

Ends, 08 Oct 2016Can u download instagramno

• Ends

AnonD-484290, 04 Jan 2016i still have mineCan u download instagram

Anonymous, 08 Oct 2015i need iphone s5 restor passwordSo you meant the new iPhone Galaxy Xperia XZ 10

callmechad, 24 Aug 2016And Why? can't move on?its the prettiest phone Apple have made.

• callmechad

memenk, 15 Jul 2016in early 2009...i was the first person using iphone in my office... moreAnd Why? can't move on?

• memenk

in early 2009...i was the first person using iphone in my office while others prefer blackberry...and now, I am the last person (still) using iphone 3G, while others playing around withe their iphone 6S....

• gaza

great phone

there is no calling option in whtsapp application.