Apple iPhone 3G

i want to unlock my iphone 3g. can anyone help me

• HAPPY

yhang, 23 Jan 2013where can i upgrade my iphone 3g?plz send your mobiles ph.no

• yhang

where can i upgrade my iphone 3g?

SpeedwayMB, 20 Jan 2013From iPhone 3G not Mini-SIM, Just Standart-SIMmini sim means the normal sim...

• Vicky

My friend found an Iphone 3 , 16 Gb , in garbage . . . . . About 2 months ago. He did'nt turned it ON untill now because of security reasons . . . . Now is their any way to keep the phone with him or should he through it out in the garbage same as the way he found it , and forget about it . . . . Waitin for the answer.

• SpeedwayMB

From iPhone 3G not Mini-SIM, Just Standart-SIM

• Ronaldus

jelo, 07 Jan 2013how can iphone 3g can be upgradeable to iOS 4.3?please helpYou cant iphone 3g is up to ios 4.2.1 only

• maan

tasha, 17 Jan 2013whenever i try to download facebook twitter vyber and other apps... moreyes this shitty thing also happening with me :(

• guardsman

tasha, 17 Jan 2013whenever i try to download facebook twitter vyber and other apps... moreThe last update for I phone 3g was 4.2.1 . There are no more updates for this phone. sorry

jelo, 07 Jan 2013how can iphone 3g can be upgradeable to iOS 4.3?please helpIt can't. You need a more recent handset model for that version of software.

tasha, 17 Jan 2013whenever i try to download facebook twitter vyber and other apps... moreUnfortunatly you can't upgrade to that software version on the iPhone 3. Apple cease software upgrades to phones of ascertain age.sadly it means that you won't be able to use apps that require that software version or higher on your phone. You'll need to upgrade to another phone.

• tasha

whenever i try to download facebook twitter vyber and other apps they tell me to update to iOS 4.3 but i dont know how to do it.

• ajaygavara

this phone is well not a bad

• adfasdf

AnonD-101729, 16 Jan 2013All my contact details has been deleted by mistake, can I restor... moreyou may have synced your phone with iTunes, so it should have a backup there

instructions:

All my contact details has been deleted by mistake, can I restore the data..??

• Sahil Masum

I feel the handset midoel is very good and a very affordable in cost.

ham, 13 Jan 2013I think my wife has me locked out of her phone said she doesn't ... moreHow can you recognize a 3G compared to others

• ham

I think my wife has me locked out of her phone said she doesn't no how to even use the web but I found crash reports. Can someone help

• mukesh

how do i got latest version of 5.1

hari, 10 Jan 2013my iphone 3g is hang how can solve this problem please tell me Turn it off by holding down the button on the top-right, and pressing the "Power Off" item on the screen when it appears. Then turn it back on by pressing the top-right button again one time.