Apple iPhone 3G

Apple iPhone 3G

Anonymous, 13 Mar 2009to all people... watch out the release of the new iphone os 3.0well the world is waiting for the iphone 3.0
Long live the iPhone

how long should i charge my new iphonne

• 23

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970all iphones here is original and not fake.
what you must find is the legally unlock iphone, not the ones that some stores are selling, they bought it lock on a network in abroad and opened it tries to unlock it here then put back to box and sell it. if you but an iphone that box is not sealed, the unit is opened and been unlocked by some technician.
it is not legally unlock, not the unlock version by apple.

to all people... watch out the release of the new iphone os 3.0

• amir

hi everyone,anyone from uk have use this iphone with orange sim card?have u try web browsing?can we use orange sim card into iphone,what i need to do.... need to unlock then i can web brows?i got unlimited web browsing from orange network so can i use my sim into it,but when i call orange customer services they said they dont support iphone in the uk!
pls advise me can i use with orange sim card?
u know what in france orange network have iphone like in uk have o2.....

• Mick

shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu iphooooneeeeee!!!
its on its way, just relax people walow..
shuuuuuuuuuuuu!

• wifi

Bluetooth, mms, cut and paste..What else missing, mmmmnnn, I already done these things to my Officially Unlocked Iphone 3G. Keep suggesting guys what else I can't do to my Iphone 3G.

• pinoy

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970in mall of asia, makati, and greenhills..

i bought my unlocked iphone 3g in MOA..

• pinoy

i have two of the best phones..my samsung omnia i900 16gb and iphone 3g 16gb!

cool phones..

• serdmelen

basically i use my 3g iphone in sending emails and photos. i rarely use the ipod option. :) i have my n85 anyway... :)

23, 12 Mar 2009not good. not bad. i can accept it, besides i dont use camera o... more43,500php what does that means ??????????????

• pinoy

23, 12 Mar 2009i guess you should not update, it may lock again thats what they... moresame price 38k..black iphone 3g 16gb..v2.2..

• 23

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970not good. not bad.
i can accept it, besides i dont use camera of a phone much.
buy the unlock version. i got mine brand new and sealed.
i activated it myself and i opend the sealed box myself at home. its unlock, i am using a smart sim. i updated the software.
if you buy from there its locked to them.
i guess spending that much 43,500php to a lock phone is not fair. i cannot use it abroad.. only here.
bad deal.

• marian

hows the camera of the iphone?pls. ans.it is good or bad?hmmmm...i will buy my iphone to a real provider which is GLOBE.to be sure that my iphone is really brand new....

• 23

pinoy, 12 Mar 2009thanks..where did you buy ur iphone? my phone model is MB496T/A... morei guess you should not update, it may lock again thats what they said. maybe they bought it locked to a network and they unlocked it by their technician.
how much did you pay for it?
i bought mine in an online gadget based in manila. they sell all kinds of apple products, like macbooks, ipods,iphones, apple desktops. they are authorize sellers with warranty, they are ordering it also from apple in italy. i ordered it, they delivered it at my place. it cost 38thou iphone 3G 16gb.

How do you save a new contact or just the number during a call? I tried pressing the keypad mode during the call but when the call ended the number that I just entered disappeared too?

DNM, 12 Mar 2009This phone is perfect for fun but if you want some usefull prope... moretrue its spec is alot better , but for now have fun with ur iphone or what ever u have , and when the omnia hd is out or when it get cheaper buy it , im going to .

pinoy, 12 Mar 2009thanks..where did you buy ur iphone? my phone model is MB496T/A... morethen your iphone is unlocked by paying to the provider in italy , so dont update it .

DNM, 12 Mar 2009This phone is perfect for fun but if you want some usefull prope... moreWe already heard it before how many times are you going to repeat this ?????????????????????
JAILBREAK is the answer.

wiiphone, 11 Mar 2009iphone is only great if you're just surfing the net with 3g/wifi... moreDo not don't embarrasss yourself than send it to mee......................