Apple iPhone 3G

Apple iPhone 3G

• zara

i ahve had this fone for around 4 months and i personally think it is the most confusing and stupid because when yhuu fone call someone it heats up and goeas straight to the internet.

• soul_hacker

i have been the iphone user for 6 month.. i m totally new to apple! and i prefer window more than apple.. but.. iphone is the best! so far never hang.. stable.. its depends of wat u need.. i just need 3G not video call, and the best thing i like its only with my finger i can write n draw, no need stylus. Try use ur finger to write chinese in other Fon.. u know wat i mean.

• topetot (philippines

guys can u help me which is which 5800 or iphone 3g? help me distinguish which is appropriate to me as a college student??? i think 5800 have more specs than i phone but on the other hand iphone have so many application that can be used it can up to 144 apps....again which is which and in our country iphone (30,+++) is more expensive than 5800 (18,+++) so please help me thanks

Anonymous, 19 Feb 2009It's underrated if anything, by those who use kid's toy's for sh... morehahaha.... true!! hahahah...

• Tuta

iPhone is great, it just need a better camera. If I wanted a good camera phone I will go to samsung or LG 8 mp instead of nokia 5800 crap tube

Anonymous, 01 Jan 19701 000 000 pessos amigo

therock, 19 Feb 2009i agree with u kate. n95 still rocks!!The N95 did rock, which is why Nokia has been making them with minor variations for the last 3 years.

/yawn

i8510>N95, N96
i8910>N97

Samsung rock Nokia's boat!

• Future celebrity

I do not think IPHONE is overrated.
It is the first PHONE of APPLE and it is
beautifull like all APPLEs products.
It is diffucult to say it is the best PHONE
but it works great for me making me extremely happy.
I had nokias before and I am not looking for getting
nokia again epecialy N95 was a pain in the a*s

therock., 19 Feb 2009weak facts you say?..hahaha you can't handle the truth!!! the 58... moreI find the iPhone camera very useful at least it takes clear and decent photo's, the 5800 is widely acknowledged to have very poor camera quality in almost evey review published about it, despite the Carl Zeiss lens and pitiful LED flash which is useless less than a metre away.

The LED flash on these toys is useful only for childish shots for Bebo.

• therock

kate, 19 Feb 2009ill give it a 5.5 out of 10. the good thing about it,is that you... morei agree with u kate. n95 still rocks!!

• therock

Sir Josiah, 18 Feb 2009Erm, no. The 5800 XpressMusic, XpressMusic being the operative w... morethe 5800 touchscreen has a dual led flash, unlike the highly acclaimed iphone. the 5800 touchscreen isnt a failure, it is the beginning of the nokia touchscreens. next will be the n97. even the n96 cripples the iphones. you can even watch tv on it.

• therock.

Sir Josiah, 18 Feb 2009Erm, no. The 5800 XpressMusic, XpressMusic being the operative w... moreweak facts you say?..hahaha you can't handle the truth!!! the 5800 express music has more features than the iphone. Also the 5800 touchscreen bundle package is worth it. my friends' still have to carry a separate camera when out in public during the night. I, on the other hand, don't need to because my n95 does the photos for me. apple should have left out the camera part on the iphone. it is useless.

Mrigank Pawar, 19 Feb 2009The most overrated thing in da world! Get a life! 2mp, no flash,... moreIt's underrated if anything, by those who use kid's toy's for sharing ringtones by Bluetooth or dinky little MMS messages because they are too young to afford adult plans with real email.

• Mrigank Pawar

The most overrated thing in da world! Get a life! 2mp, no flash, no vdo recording, no FM? Damn, buy a SE k810i instead on n73 instead.

• obsessed fanatic

u guys soooo totes need to get a life

THE IPHONE ROX MY JOX LOL

ROFL

ITS SOOOO COOL/AWESOME

sooo get over urself
thanks
that would be great

• kate

ill give it a 5.5 out of 10. the good thing about it,is that you can store lots of pictures and songs.and the screen is big..but quality wise,it sucks. n95 is better..

• eddie

Anonymous, 18 Feb 2009can someone tell me how to turn off the 3G data on the iphone, t... moreTouch SETTINGS, then touch GENERAL, and then touch NETWORK. You will see enable 3G, then slide to off.

• eddie

Coget, 18 Feb 2009All, You young things have no idea about mobile phones. I had m... moreWell said.

• eddie

Anonymous, 18 Feb 2009I got my first phone 16 years ago, a Motorola Digitac, it was bi... moreNice combo. I have the 16 gig IPhone 3g accompanied with the sony erricson C905 8 megapixel. I love them both. I previously owned the N82, love the camera. I just prefer sony over nokia.

• Sir Josiah

therock, 18 Feb 2009me downgrading from the n95 to the 5800 touchscreen? i would... moreErm, no. The 5800 XpressMusic, XpressMusic being the operative word there, isn't an all round smartphone. It is an attempt to match the iPhone with a music based multimedia device. A failed attempt.

And how come your precious 5MP camera that we heard so much about before when you were taking wedding pictures with it and shocking all your friends with the quality... so now, 3.2 is acceptable?

And the comment 'how can the iPhone be the best, it isn't even an all round device?'. It doesn't have to be!!! Stop bashing Apple with futile arguments and weak facts.

Sir Josiah