Apple iPhone 3G

Apple iPhone 3G

• dinesh

Anonymous, 04 Jan 2009Here check the exif data http://www.flickr.com/photos/hill60/... moreEventhough i think iphone is a waste of money, those pics are pretty good for a 2mp cam.even my 2mp se cybershot phone wont take pics of this clarity, specially in night!

• omar

steve, 03 Jan 2009would be the best phone if it had the following: • SMS contac... morewhat are you all tallking about? This phone can brake like glass.

• FLUFFY MCDUCK

h e y l o v e t h i s p h o n e it makes me feel like a big man, works very well love the touch screen and the music once again makes me feel like a big mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

physicallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy­yyyyy

• jess

cpw, 03 Jan 2009i have an iphone 3g and it is the best damn phone ever bar none.... moreUm, there is no keyboard.. You're just meant to type when you're sending a sms!

5800lovers, 04 Jan 2009iphone 3g dis advantages No video calls over the 3G network ... moreGo for it pal, it's your money you can spend it however you want.

Why don't you tell us something new.

• 5800lovers

iphone 3g dis advantages

No video calls over the 3G network
The handset wobbles on hard even surfaces
There are a number of messaging downers
Camera has no auto focus, nor video recording… nor any settings at all
Safari browser doesn't support Flash and Java, doesn't have a download manager
Bluetooth support limited to headset use only (no A2DP or file transfers)
No office document editor
No copy/paste functionality
You cannot sync Notes and TO-DOs
No memory card slot (but knowing Apple there will never be one) .5800 has better sound quality from headset or speaker and the screen resolution is 640 x 360 and iphone 3g 480 x 320 its bad to watch video

• 5800lovers

its stupid no radio fm no bluetooth no mms expensive handphone better 5800 i say mediocre camera can't record video the baddest handphone i ever seen .hey anyone buy a 5800 instead up to 16gb memory micro sd and nokia will make adobe flash for 5800 and iphone has no flash player.5800 had free download from nokia music store not like itunes must buy first.iphone 3g cannot video call and hsdpa only 1 hour

Allan, 04 Jan 2009Daytime pictures will always be better then night time pictures ... moreYes, those "daytime" pictures of the fireworks in my examples really show that.

If I had a tripod the photo's would have been less blurry but that is the same for any digital camera taking night shots, unless you're using an SLR at a high speed setting with a wide open lens.

I don't know of any camera phone's which will let you do this.

Anonymous, 04 Jan 2009My iphone has been returned after 2 weeks ,callers cant hear me ... moreNo, like every product there are faulty one's it is probably an issue with the microphone so they will possibly replace it.

When you get it back just plug it into iTunes and everything will be restored, including your call records and messages.

• Allan

Anonymous, 04 Jan 2009Here check the exif data http://www.flickr.com/photos/hill60/... moreDaytime pictures will always be better then night time pictures because you have no flash. Just like a xenon flash is better then a regular flash.

My iphone has been returned after 2 weeks ,callers cant hear me speak !Has anyone else had this problem.........................................­?

Allan, 04 Jan 2009#rd one is more blurred than the 2nd one, first picture on top i... moreHere check the exif data

I better not get ton's of spam to the email address.

• Allan

3rd one. held shift key down.

• Allan

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2009Would you care to elaborate? I like the pictures I took of th... more#rd one is more blurred than the 2nd one, first picture on top is not bad, if that really is the iphone!

Allan, 04 Jan 20092hd and 3rd pictures are blurry. People like them because they l... moreThat's right the content is more important than the technical details.

No camera can be described as "crap" if the photo's it take's bring joy to the recipients.

It's like saying the works of Van Gogh are no good because the brushstrokes are all thick and blurry.

• Allan

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2009Would you care to elaborate? I like the pictures I took of th... more2hd and 3rd pictures are blurry. People like them because they like to see fireworks.

nick, 03 Jan 2009er no, they're crapWould you care to elaborate?

I like the pictures I took of the fireworks at Sydney on New Years Eve with my iPhone.

The people I emailed them to liked them, the people at work liked them when I loaded them onto a PC.

I have received nothing but positive comments on Facebook and Flikr where I uploaded them to directly from the iPhone.

Why are they crap...

...because you heard it somewhere and jumped on the bandwagon?

• Dani

I Love the iPhone 3G.

• nick

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2009i agree with you, my iphone takes awesomely killer pictures!!! ... moreer no, they're crap

Anonymous, 02 Jan 2009I'm happy with the iPhone camera:- http://i3.photobucket.com/... morei agree with you, my iphone takes awesomely killer pictures!!!

even other phones with higher resolution cameras couldn't compare. despite of the iphone camera having only 2 megapixels, it still takes the BEST pictures compard to other fones!!