Apple iPhone 3G

Apple iPhone 3G

• Odie

Doesn't seem to matter what phones you read opinions on they are made out to be BAD. Don't think can rely on opinion unless the person has one and used it for a while.

so...the only improvement is 3G and gps and being thicker?

• shihu

wats the use of 8 gb space if there is no option to transfer the datas ..No infrared and no Bluetooh...weird ...

Anonymous, 17 Jul 2008good toy for beginners and ipod users i like the tv out and 3 g ... morei agree. nothing a iphone can do a windows mobile PDA cant do! to be fair, iphone user interface is god like.

• jesuscheung

no sd card slot?! your data is pretty much locked down inside the phone. this is Apple stragey to make you dependent on their software. Just like ipod must use itune. it sucks!

Anonymous 2, 15 Jul 2008If your iphone 3g is jailbroken and is unlocked, it will only re... moreConsidering I have been involved in promoting the Iphone i would suggest you think again.

The phone will lock if you purchase it from oversea's... All purchases before launch date are bounded to contracts no BUY OUTS!

I think it is crazy that people are going crazy over this phone! Its only advertising! The phone isnt that great... One great example if your fingers are cold or you have fake nails it will be very difficult to use!

the n71 is the phone for me. what think about this one its bull... the previous one much better

• ulrik of manila

i think 1500 dollars in philippines is not expensive, because this is only intended for rich people especially government officials who has lots of tongpats.. ask abalos, definitely no problem with him the 1500 dollars.. i have one from japan, got for 0 yen but must be paid in two years for about 35,000 yen and under contract of 2 years with monthly dues of 7,000 yen.. phone is very good indeed much better than my samsung omnia... i sold my omnia to my friend in singapore..

Every thing is great, but only battery life is short than 1st iphone..

in the philippines they sell the iphone 3g for $1,500.00 why do you say that its cheap????

No phone ever did soldout in history like Iphone. Its the best I know some of you hate it but Iknow you love it too.

The Best phone ever and the best soldout in gsm history ever so stfu.

im not against this phone infact i like the look very much.. very sexy! mY ONLY CONCERN was no bluetooth... ;(

• robert

i phone 3g is so cool at such a low price

need lotz of monery,,, so out of my range...

• cce

If this phone is bad how come It's always soldout in many countrys. There is no gsm ever had a history like iphone had sold.

• Wahid

Apart from cool design what does this thing contain? I buy a product when it suits me, fulfills my requirement and great performance. But apple.... Steve jobs need to think again.

I would love to get this phone! I have one quib, why is the front panel of the white version black?

I have a great looking JBL dock for my 5th Gen iPod, which is also in white. It is such a strange decision in my eyes to not follow a cohesive design theme, the white front panel would enhance the black tones of the screen and make videos look great.

good toy for beginners and ipod users i like the tv out and 3 g i prefer the samsung omnia at least it s windows mobile it s way better windows mobile is a os like mac has just bin arround for 3 years on cellphones if this is a pda i am not impressed
but its better then nothing

Hey it is not like anyone actually uses those features anyways... i rarely see people using a2dp and almost never see video callers I don't even do it and I have an n95 8gb