Apple iPhone 3GS

Apple iPhone 3GS

B4425, 26 Oct 2020Try a 4, its better to try to jailbreak older phones, sinc... moreThanks for your suggestion, I purchased a 4s running 9.3.6 3 weeks ago but I can't find the right tools that achieve success on jailbreaking it... How do I jailbreak it?

Anonymous, 09 Oct 2020i6+Try a 4, its better to try to jailbreak older phones, since the 5s only discontinued two years ago

It's a strong phone, incomparable to the newer ones, there is more Gorilla glass protection, which is better than Ion glass. This was also why it was expensive

JoshuaReen, 17 Aug 2020Should i get this or iPhone 4 or 5S? I want to purchase and... morei6+

Got this brand new to replace an old feature phone. At the time I was looking at the new iPods to replace my old nano and (ostensibly) an old work laptop. Once I realized what an iPod Touch could do I realized the only thing missing was my phone.

Great unit, unfortunately at the time the apps weren't there to fully replace my business laptop. The unit did eventually suffer an issue with its ability to hold a cellular call 5 days after the 2 year warranty ran out.

This was my first phone got it brand-new when i was in high school
Great phone
the Camara seamed excellent
the battery lasted all day
and 16gb was adequate (i don't know how i managed)

I was the only one in my family to have an iPhone at the time. I used it until 2011 when it finally broke. ( my fault I was in in the rain tried to call my mom and water went in to the phone because the back had a crack in it shorting out the phone)

it served me well
i upgrade to an iPhone 5 afterwards which i bought for $400 on eBay

Should i get this or iPhone 4 or 5S? I want to purchase and jailbreak an old apple device

This is my favourite device i owned so far.
I love it for its form faxtor - perfect for one hand usage.
Battery life is great even though it doesn't have that much.
Decent for light game.
The design is flawless. Better than any other device at the time.
Served me long life and i still love it as it is.

• ch4knu

i dont understand

• imaan

very good

I still have my old trusty iphone 3gs i use it for games still working

human, 30 Sep 2019try to replace the battery. be careful doing so.kanichiwa

human, 30 Sep 2019try to replace the battery. be careful doing so.ok, i don't know what dose careful mean?

• @john

Brii, 27 Feb 2019hands down the best iPhone I have ever had, great battery l... moreI bought my iphone3 in 2009.
Still good and don't want to leave it.
I really love the design.
Want to install good anti-virus

• human

someguy92, 16 Sep 2019Great phone! This was my first smartphone ever, I got it in... moretry to replace the battery. be careful doing so.

• MD

someguy92, 16 Sep 2019Great phone! This was my first smartphone ever, I got it in... moreReally?? Where do you come from?? This phone was super popular when it was just released and we had iphone 5 in 2012.

• someguy92

Great phone! This was my first smartphone ever, I got it in December 2012 (they weren't that famous previously) and had it working well until late 2015.

Got one for free a few days ago, sadly the battery is swollen otherwise it's in mint condition

• Brii

hands down the best iPhone I have ever had, great battery life (I don't think I've ever seen the low battery screen since I got it) and still good enough for basic use in 2019

I got this phone in 2011. Prior to this I had used the LG Arena, BlackBerry Curve 8530, LG Viewty, BlackBerry Curve 8330, LG Viewty, Motorola RazR in that descending order. This was a fantastic phone! Surprisingly tough and smooth! Only problem was the home button did not work lol but I had no idea it had the touch support and was very impressed. At the time IM and Emails were not as good and the camera took somewhat good pictures but terrible video.
After the update to iOS 6 it became so sluggish. Would freeze a lot within apps. I ended up going for the BlackBerry Torch by the end of 2011. IM Emails and Multitask was flawless! Camera was surprisingly better than the iPhone and had flash also took pretty decent video! 3GS still holds a place in my heart to this day