Apple iPhone 3GS

Apple iPhone 3GS

AnonD-508218, 27 Jan 2018I like this little phone. Feels so simple yet gets most of the j... moreWow, Seriously? It doesnt matter if the application were worked on outdated version.

I like this little phone. Feels so simple yet gets most of the job done. Email works great, iMessage is still good. Older versions of BBM, KIK, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and a few other apps still work on this phone. Best part is the music player! Battery does not last as strong as the newer phones obviously haha

Macbeth, 01 Nov 2017"Reasonably priced"?! Apple was NEVER reasonably priced! Even fr... moreI beg to differ, if you're talking about pre-1998 apple era, they really are something to consider. The $666 Apple I is really worthed in 1976, considering your other option of homecomputing would be an Altair 8800, cost less ($400-ish kit) but programmable via switchs, or the singleboard hobbyist KIM-1, which almost unusable unless you buy expansion

Anonymous, 22 Oct 2017Damn I miss that era of apple. All of their products were great ... more"Reasonably priced"?! Apple was NEVER reasonably priced! Even from when it was founded back in 1976, the Apple I (from 1976) was overpriced and underpowered!

Damn I miss that era of apple. All of their products were great and reasonably priced.

• Iphone

AnonD-212727, 03 Nov 2015No. iPhone Blutooth does not support media connection to other p... moreLol just transfer it through whatsapp weirdo

• Bane

i can't update software on iphn 5333's can u plz hlp me

Still has 3gs for mya son.. the phone surpisingly still good although could only run an older version of FB, IG, Line, BBM and althoug lag a little still able to run some games..
It's a trusty little phone.. even spider-man in homecoming still use it.. lol

• Francois

Caleb, 27 May 2017My iPhone 3GS doesn't show update,how can I update it.Iphone 3gs was meant to be a basic internet phone w/o the capability of possible modifications for performance. It is what it is Bro.

Caleb, 27 May 2017My iPhone 3GS doesn't show update,how can I update it.Dude it's an iPhone 3GS. it cant do any higher than iOS 6.1.6. Apple does this to ensure that their devices can support the level of OS they are running.

• Caleb

Anonymous, 01 Jul 2016settings > general > software update if it shows that y... moreMy iPhone 3GS doesn't show update,how can I update it.

My dad had one of these, I have it now

It's pretty cool but the camera has these smudge marks everywhere. My dad says it's a problem with the phone, and that it's not like I can wipe off the smudges, does anyone know how to fix it if I can?

• chetan

dragan, 05 Dec 2016i will sell you if u wanth 3gs 16gb blackI want to buy !

• k

is this 2G OR 3G?

Rose, 20 Mar 2017I can't install FB on my facebook.pls help me...iOS 6.1.6 (The latest version of iOS available for the iPhone 3GS) does not support the latest version of Facebook from the App Store. You have three options:
1: Use iTunes on a Mac or PC to download the latest version there, go to your iPhone and go to App Store > Updates > Purchased and tap "Install" next to Facebook.
2: Download the latest version of Facebook on a newer iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) that supports it, then do the same procedure as above on the 3GS.
3: Sell, give away or dispose of your iPhone 3GS and upgrade to a newer model.

• Rose

I can't install FB on my facebook.pls help me...

AnonD-648817, 28 Feb 20173gs the last actually iphone that steve jobs optimize..... (4 wa... moreYes! i agree,it is different than the next models.i am using it and its very reliable,and has beter reception than ip4.

i can't install whatsapp on my iphone 3gs?? help me??

3gs the last actually iphone that steve jobs optimize..... (4 was not.)
the phone is war hero..... drops hits under the belt..... he stand proudly without fear....
since 4 august 2009
i am proud that phone was made and i make the wise choice back then.

AnonD-508218, 29 Jan 2017This phone still works! It's not as fast as its other iOS brothe... morethen you should try 6s with even better aluminum than 5s.