Apple iPhone 4

Apple iPhone 4

• Mack

farooq, 14 Nov 2015some body help me, i have iphone 4 and when i am tring to play m... moreIts quite easy to do it... Download iTunes on ut pc or laptop ... Register with your ur apple it on itunes... Now add all desire music and videos to itune and then sync them with you iphone..

• Sam

I bought a 2nd hand used iphone 4 ... When Im trying to create new apple it guves me an error as "this devise is not eligible for free apple it" what would be possible reason for it???

• mak2x

nice iphone

• farooq

some body help me, i have iphone 4 and when i am tring to play musin and videos then my for show me store and ask for purchase music and videos so suggest to me how can i play music and videos...

• Oscar

mackng, 03 Nov 2015ca batt be replaced?Yes !

• Andi

mackng, 03 Nov 2015ca batt be replaced?Yes, you can. Watch an youtube tutorial.

mackng, 03 Nov 2015ca batt be replaced?No. Because you need $79 for that if you want to or you could buy a new iphone for $199 with contract.

• mackng

ca batt be replaced?

• mike

super

• Aashu Verma

How to Make Aaple I'd ...??

I am bangladeshi Is not country pass word.Battry is low? new iphone 4 buy.

astig design

• Deepak

mustafa, 13 Oct 2015i 4get my icould pasword. So please give me some idea. Pleas... moretry for password recovery on official site

• mustafa

i 4get my icould pasword.
So please give me some idea.
Please please pleas

• R.P.R

saji, 12 Oct 2015this phone is very slow Iphone4 sapot all network speed

• mwaikambo

I want get a new vision....I need same help

finnoman, 11 Oct 2015how do i upgrade my software and memory on the iphone 4 am new t... moreYou cannot upgrade your memory in this phone. You can upgrade OS in the settings tab however I believe the iPhone 4 only supports an older version.

• munees

can u pls update ur os.... some time it will help for u...

• saji

this phone is very slow

• finnoman

how do i upgrade my software and memory on the iphone 4 am new to this help???????????????????????????????????