Apple iPhone 4

Apple iPhone 4

• DEEPAK

Nice hardware but outdated software. less support for major productivity apps. But still attractive

Sam, 15 Nov 2015I bought a 2nd hand used iphone 4 ... When Im trying to create n... moremaximum limit exceeded

• nomi

http://support.apple.com/kb/index? page=servcefaq&geo=united-state&produ ct=iphone to find answers to all your question about service option,warranty and other processes in your country this my cell problem plz any one help me

• hello

are you having problems updating or downloading the FB app?...

• Deepak

Sam, 15 Nov 2015I bought a 2nd hand used iphone 4 ... When Im trying to create n... moreCreate an icloud id and try to sign in using that. its more easy and effective

• Mack

farooq, 14 Nov 2015some body help me, i have iphone 4 and when i am tring to play m... moreIts quite easy to do it... Download iTunes on ut pc or laptop ... Register with your ur apple it on itunes... Now add all desire music and videos to itune and then sync them with you iphone..

• Sam

I bought a 2nd hand used iphone 4 ... When Im trying to create new apple it guves me an error as "this devise is not eligible for free apple it" what would be possible reason for it???

• mak2x

nice iphone

• farooq

some body help me, i have iphone 4 and when i am tring to play musin and videos then my for show me store and ask for purchase music and videos so suggest to me how can i play music and videos...

• Oscar

mackng, 03 Nov 2015ca batt be replaced?Yes !

• Andi

mackng, 03 Nov 2015ca batt be replaced?Yes, you can. Watch an youtube tutorial.

mackng, 03 Nov 2015ca batt be replaced?No. Because you need $79 for that if you want to or you could buy a new iphone for $199 with contract.

• mackng

ca batt be replaced?

• mike

super

• Aashu Verma

How to Make Aaple I'd ...??

I am bangladeshi Is not country pass word.Battry is low? new iphone 4 buy.

astig design

• Deepak

mustafa, 13 Oct 2015i 4get my icould pasword. So please give me some idea. Pleas... moretry for password recovery on official site

• mustafa

i 4get my icould pasword.
So please give me some idea.
Please please pleas