Apple iPhone 4

Apple iPhone 4

• Riyadh

todd, 06 Oct 2011goodbye steve. rest in peace bro....and THANK YOU Steve Jobs for a wonderful technology...rest in peace.

AnonD-25321, 07 Oct 2011i would just say, if u switch to an iphone once u will stay bou... moreThats whats happened to me,,i was nokia symbian for years and some android but i tried an iphone 4 and stuck with it.Its the longest ive kept a smartphone in 3 years.Looking forward to iphone 4s but mainly waiting for iphone 5 .

aryan, 07 Oct 2011no, u can't Not yet they Are working on it

• aryan

AnonD-25148, 06 Oct 2011Can we use Siri on iPhone 4 ?!no, u can't

i would just say, if u switch to an iphone once u will stay bound to it forever ! from year 2000 i have changed my mobile set after 6 months regularly but year 2010 marked an end to this habit , and thanks to iphone 4 !
hardware may matter for some but all the magic is its user friendly software environment !

• edge

AnonD-25148, 06 Oct 2011Can we use Siri on iPhone 4 ?!yes we can, just update in october 12 with the new ios5 ;)

• Jos001

hjmhg,, 06 Oct 2011is alredy hereHere where my friend?

• Rizwan

A Tribute to Late Mr. Steve Jobs,
He was a brilliant Thinker....
He changed the definition of mobile phones.
Thanks Steve...for your huge contribution to
Electronic world.
we will miss you....always.

• pearl

Hi Friends i have an apple iphone latest 5 32 GB with good condition
My demand is 80.000
contact me 03009397074/03005694764

• hjmhg,

Jos001, 06 Oct 2011Hello guys, Does anybody knows when the jailbreak 4.3.5 untet... moreis alredy here

• kupal

how sad but we need to face the reality that he is now with GOD's GOODBYE STEVE JOBS your such an inspiration to all of us.my condolences..:(

let give our sympathy to Steve's family and to all of his memory

Can we use Siri on iPhone 4 ?!

• Jos001

Hello guys,

Does anybody knows when the jailbreak 4.3.5 untethered will be release?

Regards.

Lilesh_Imphal, 06 Oct 2011m I wrong dear that i've said ? About the functionality, flexibi... moreWhen you video call you use Skype no need for a number...

• Lilesh_Imphal

Anonymous, 05 Oct 2011Better be informed Before saying stupidities you can make all th... morem I wrong dear that i've said ? About the functionality, flexibility & reliability
Yes, its very stable & the hardware too. But the breath taking price with less feature, its just . . . . no words. Anyway good luck to the future of iPhone & buyers & owner(Don't throw it away)
Video Call doesn't support via 3G. If its there I'll call you, giv me ur no

• todd

goodbye steve. rest in peace bro

Can we use Siri for iPhone 4?

• Ehafiz

Can we use siri on iphone 4 after update to ios5???answer my question pleasee...

• sanju

best handset so love gps system & java aplication ,.,.,.

[deleted post]100 million new IPhone users in the past 24 months is a FACT