Apple iPhone 4

Apple iPhone 4

cool

I have a had a horrible experience with this phone. This phone freezes a lot, I have to resend text messages when I'm on 3G, the battery life is alright, it could be better. Sometimes I can't even use the touchscreen on this phone. I tried using the timer recently and it gave me a pop up notification saying that the timer was done. I tried to press okay but it didn't do anything, it just kept vibrating and making noise, I ended up slapping my phone and it still didn't do anything, I've had to restart my phone multiple times a week. FaceTime quality is poor, whenever I try to use another app my phone just flips out, and on FaceTime it disconnects a lot. the camera quality is poor, and often whenever I'm using an app, it flips out randomly and exits out of the app. sometimes when I turn my phone on it takes screenshots of itself when it's off, my phone even flips out when I simply turn it on. this phone is slow and has poor quality, I only like it for FaceTime (sometimes) and it's compact design, and I am most likely switching back to androids...smh.

• LB

Abhi, 08 May 2015My I Phone 4 Is Not Working Nicely.....Bluetooth Is Not Connect ... moredownload ibluetooth,bluetooth share file,...those third party softwares will work.100% sure

• Abhi

My I Phone 4 Is Not Working Nicely.....Bluetooth Is Not Connect To Other Phone...& Not Easily Connect To Computer......Bad Phone.....I Love Htc8x Windows Phone........

• Ramu

Aaa, 05 May 2015Whatsapp voice is not yet released for iOS.. It s to b released soon!Its released in US. If you can change your app store, can get it. I got it.

• Aaa

Whatsapp voice is not yet released for iOS.. It s to b released soon!

• ilse

Ijaz, 05 May 2015does the whatsapp calling function work on the iphone 4??? pls r... moreNot yet

• Ijaz

does the whatsapp calling function work on the iphone 4??? pls reply...

without using(on standby) can handle 1-2 days, with using can handle a few hours.

• sudhakar

Plz any one tell me how many hours battery backup for iphone4
when without using nd with using

Have set ringtone to classic old phone but it doesn't ring only vibrates. Also only vibrates on txt received.

• wtc

my iphone4 wet & now always flasher on anytime..what to do..

• fZ

after update to IOS7 my screen flickers or shakes often ,especially while using camera

• krishna king

how to unlock i phone 4

What is the and easy way to transfer a windows 8.1 to my new apple I phone 4s

• ponds

how to unlock icloud on iphone4

• fikrutad

chetan, 09 Apr 2015Sir can u give me ur email. Wanna ask about iPhone 4. 1 my iphone do not connect to computer
2 flash light doesnot work

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2015I'm now having an Apple's iPhone 4. My sister and I exchanged ph... morePlug it to your computer and see what happens

• chetan

cal, 07 Apr 2015I have an apple 4 phone for about year and a half now it just st... moreSir can u give me ur email. Wanna ask about iPhone 4.

I'm now having an Apple's iPhone 4. My sister and I exchanged phones. I have S3 and she have 4. We exchanged phones. When I was in my school, iPhone works very well. But when the afternoon comes, it became low battery so I just charged in for awhile and place in a chair while charging. I just went outside and eat some snacks. When I came back, I went to my iPhone. When i pressed the power button, and the screen unexpectedly blacked out. I removed in from the charger and pressed the power button again. And it was not responding again. But when I plugged it on charger, it responds but without seeing any on the screen but it had sound. It responded 3 times. After that, it didn't respond after all.