Apple iPhone 4

Apple iPhone 4

• mif188

i hv never seen a phone like this

Anonymous, 12 Jun 2011My iphone got stuck recently and after restarting it, half the s... moreMy ip4 was never jailbroken but shut down by itself 2 days ago for no apparent reason(I had more than 50% battery). All my music, videos and apps are there. On another not the app "CarBuzz" didn't work for several weeks until yesterday.

Back to the main Ios5 topic. All I need is "Flash"!!!!!!!!! Don't really want to switch phones just to use Flash.

• Darren Milton

I just got an iphone from apple. I had trouble using it so my good friend offered to switch with his LG Optimus. Im really enoying it, so much faster and easier to use!

• pratham

Can I download songs and videos in uphone4 plz reply fast

My iphone got stuck recently and after restarting it, half the stuff, including videos, music and some apps have disappeared. has anyone come across this? and how can I fix it???

Never quite liked the way Apple designs its phones. Doing well with an iPod Touch 4 (32GB). Everything is there at half the price.
Using Nokia C7 along with it. And that, I guess is the best combo anyone could have. Good Battery, Stable & Easy to use. Hassle-free app install & updates along with USB on-the-go.
Apple could make it for my Music Player.. Not quite for the phone. :/

Matt, 11 Jun 2011Hey u need not jailbreak just to transfer music as u can do it w... moreIf you jailbreak your iphone on 4.3.3 you can't restore in itunes because apple have patch that jailbreak, you will have to wipe all the data from your iphone and then restore to the original setting.

AnonD-793, 11 Jun 2011Hye all...!!! got one problem here...everytime i wnt sync my ... moretransfer purchases first. so that your computer has a library of all the apps on your phone.

just right click a song in iTunes, click get info, on the above tabs click lyrics
Go to google, find song lyrics, copy frm the web n paste in the lyrics tab
Click OK, ur done
Enjoy

Hye all...!!!

got one problem here...everytime i wnt sync my video n music via itunes,i need to delete all application inside my phone...a massage come popup n asked me like that...

somebody please help me...!!!cuz why do i need to remove all my apps everytime im going to syng via itunes...

sory for my bad english n i hope u all can understand me n can help me solve this problem a.s.a.p....

really need it..!!!TQ :(

• arr

brilliant phone and features display truly amazing

• Ime

AnonD-8728, 11 Jun 2011Can someone plz help how to add lyrics to the songs permanently ... moreIf you need to add lyrics then you have to do it via itunes. Right click the song and click on Get info. Go to the Lyrics tab and paste your lyrics in there. And press Ok. Re-sync your music and it should update the song.

• azhar b hassan

style

• JK Dhruv

I have iPhone 4. This phone should not be bought. No video call, no mms,no Bluetooth ..why go for this phone..

Can someone plz help how to add lyrics to the songs permanently in the iphone 4...?

How to add lyrics to the songs in iphone 4....?

• Matt

skullhead, 09 Jun 2011it would be best if u did jailbreak it cuz u could install any c... moreHey u need not jailbreak just to transfer music as u can do it without jailbreak as there is no problem.
But otherwise jailbreak it so u can have paid apps for free and other very useful features!!!!!

chris , 10 Jun 2011i bet someone paid consumer reports off, slipped a couple grand ... moreLol when Consumer Reports pulled the "recommended" status for
IPhone due to the antenna, every Android supporter wad going on and on about how fair Consumer Reports was.

Yeah sure, whatever makes you happy dude lol

• chris

Anonymous, 08 Jun 2011Saying that, isn't it funny that Consumer Reports rated the MacB... morei bet someone paid consumer reports off, slipped a couple grand and filled a false report there is no way in hell the apple iphone is the best phone out there , the camera quality isnt there , apple is a great company , but at this point the iphone 4 cant compete with alot of the markets

• gilbert

i bought this phone 2 weeks ago. And it was great! Before, my plan was to buy the Xperia Arc, but then the stock here in the phil. ran out. Good thing I chose this iPhone 'coz this was absolutely GREAT! But the battery only lasts for about 18 hours if continued use. But other than that, this was INCREDIBLE!! The best phone ever!