Apple iPhone 4

Apple iPhone 4

• shezi

cum on Apple..i m being watching u since last 3 years...plz now make phones for the normal human beings...lower down ur pricing strategy and make r customers happy rather using price skimming strategy..be soft to ur customers.

• harry

its awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• ganeshan bairagi

wow i like dat i like too much cool look cool style nd cool design i m impreesed too much now ghost rider pattern full

• francomur99

sunil, 26 Apr 2011Guys iphone 4 is amzing and if you have it then please check thi... moreHello, sorry what is the name of this site to download cracked apps on iPhone4?

• sp

I hv used iphone 3g.....n now using nokia c7. And i m happy with my gorgeous stylish slim c7.

• KD

The White iPhone 4 goes on sale on April 28, and has contract subsidised prices of $199 (~Rs. 9,000) and $299 (~Rs. 13,000) for the 16GB and 32GB models respectively. Meanwhile in India, we’re still waiting for the older and darker sibling to come out, so there’s no telling when this version will make it here.

[deleted post]So true. Lol

[deleted post]Lmao !! :)

After research of 3 months between android and ios phone, i finally got an Iphone 4. And i have to say it's 'brilliant'. it works like a dream.
Apple Application store has too good applications that Android market is far behind it. and am happy with my decision. :))))))

• jimcoun

AnonD-2000, 27 Apr 2011we have 7 iPhone in family and we all love it. But why Apple no ... moreAbout no. 2: you can disable this. Go to settings>messages

suhail, 23 Apr 2011hey plz tell me is there any problem with iphone 4g bcoz im goin... moreNo it's awesome.Go and buy it.

• tinku

guys,

any one have custom piece... iphones????

please let me know

• hello

AnonD-2000, 27 Apr 2011we have 7 iPhone in family and we all love it. But why Apple no ... morehiya there.. I have just seen your comment, and i was in the same situation, but then i realised you can edit this in settings, so wehn u get a message, you just get a pop-up saying MESSAGE.. hope this helps ..

• blue

no radio?! only 3.5 inch?!
too expensive, failed to buy!

• mohamadreza

I love buy the iphone but cost of iphone in iran very high=1000$,why

• Kaka

I phone-4 is Super! I m using dis fon from 4 monthes. I never get bored frm this fon.
The next phone i'ill like more than iphone-4 will be phone-5.
I m waiting for...

• Kaka

The next phone i'ill like more than iphone-4 will be phone-5.
I m waiting for...

• hyuz74

so many better phones.. why does this get so much hype when the phones like htc evo are much better but dont get the same hype.. i think that a large portion of people are incompetent and are in it because its shiny

• johnnyiphone

MuseLover1000, 27 Apr 2011I dont like iphones.... dont ask me why :Owhy...

• MUKESH

i used i phone, but waiting for iphone 4, i hope it has finger touch unlocking..