Apple iPhone 4

iphone 4g or iphone 5 comming out ? :D

• Joovoagl

what about it`s Network

• Eddie

mike, 11 Feb 2011iphone is for kids who buy a phone because they see a lot of com... moreLook at any review on screen display! Iphone wins hands down!

• squarehomebutton

just bought ipod touch 4g yestrday.. and my friend gave me Yoison Apple Peel. it was awsome,,i can do sms and even calls with my ipod touch 4g..

much cheaper than

can anyone please tell me how to use songs or third party ringtones as ringtone for iphone4.

thanks in advance.

WOOT WOOT!! As if the first Galaxy phone didn't wipe the floor wi this phone now here is the GS2 that will blow away the next Iphone as well even though it will probably be similar casue that's what Apple does with Sammy.

• Mubasher 'Mobo'

I work in the mobile phoooneshop of Tesco, and this phooone iphoooone is realy wery good... we sell lots of these in our store... please come in to tesco to take 1 out.

AnonD-666, 13 Feb 2011as it says it supports micro sim only does it mean r normal sim ... moreYes, it uses a micro-sim which is smaller than a normal sim. You can buy a sim adapter, which allows the micro sim to work in any phone as normal.

As to iPhone or Android, do your research, ask yourself what you would like to use the phone for, and then decide which one suits your needs best. People recommending on this comment section will only be from individual perspective, unless you have specific questions in mind, which people can help you with.

m confused wether to buy iphone or go for android.....plzzzzzzz help me

as it says it supports micro sim only does it mean r normal sim will not work????
plzzzz help

• J.

Seems to be a good phone, connection is good, internet hear nobody complain.
Everybody can say, iOS - Android - Symbian or W7 is better. Does it really matter. NO
Have fun with the phone you have and enjoy it.

Enjoy my Nexus. Not the Apple guy myself. I am not going to change, but if no Android in the world would chose iOS out of the above.

Enjoy your phone

alvinrj_24, 11 Feb 2011One of my friends have an iPhone4. The only comment so far that... moreI have iPhone4 for over two months. I've been hearing alot of issues about their signal too but so far I haven't encountered that.

Anonymous, 05 Feb 2011There is no comparison to iPhone.... iPhone stands apart and abo... moreyou mention that iphones stands apart in comparing to other products but you didn't mention that ipnohe priced stands apart and that's the reason why every features embedded to a celphone it must be paid for.

clark882000, 09 Feb 2011Hello everyone, i just bought this phone in U.S but im going ... moredon't worry my friend there's a lot of cellphone repair shop who can unlock your iphone 4.

AnonD-1160, 09 Feb 2011Please my iphone 4 refuse to shut down fully, i tried shutting i... morejust removed the battery

• mike

iphone is for kids who buy a phone because they see a lot of commercials and for people who don't have any ideea about computers, software, and want to have stupid applications because in their mind it is the only phone with so coool aplications. Oh...and of course for them android or other OS is crap. The funniest thing about iphone commercials I think it's when they say so proud: THE ONLY PHONE WITH RETINA SCREEN. And I'm like wtf? It's like someone would say the only phone with black/white screen. Because RETINAAA is not even close the best screen out there, but people are stupid...and proud

AnonD-619, 11 Feb 2011the reception of iphone4 has no issues nd its perfect....one of ... moreThe only reception issue is brains lucking reception of the fact that the reception "issue " is pure BS by inferior worried competitors.

alvinrj_24, 11 Feb 2011One of my friends have an iPhone4. The only comment so far that... morethe reception of iphone4 has no issues nd its perfect....one of my friend from bangladesh even said that the reception of ip4 is rock solid......so think even in a country like bangladesh having no problems with ip4 reception issues...so i think there will be no countries where ip4 should face reception issues...