Apple iPhone 4

Apple iPhone 4

• tintumon

my frnd shashi pannalal got th iphon it is a best phon

• G.DEEPAK

Hi Brought i Phone 4 s day , it has awesome features inside i am really amazed !!!, Can any body tell i can upload Themes for i phone 4

Nokia E52
=========
I can get this phone for one-third of the price of iphone, and It has all the
features I look for in a smart phone. It is cute and small/slim. Good battery life
, GPS, EMail, Removeable memory(iphone lack), Music player, Camera, Good processor.
Man, I should I go for iphone.

• JustAsian

Anonymous, 29 Dec 2010Question: what is Apple share market value ? Today they reache... moreThis proves that there are still people out there who waste their money on that piece of crap. So, did you reply my comment holding the signal area of your iphone? To prove that the bad signal thing is just a lie? I thought every comment of iphone users have it, right?

• Grandmaster Ramrod

Shite!! Android rules all.... iPhone 4.. blow me!!!

• someone

is this iphone killer ?

• Navid

Meanwhile its design is simple, but absolutely stylish

• Neha Kapoor

Partha, 11 Oct 2010I listen to lots of music so sound quality is therefore a major ... morewell i suggest you lg bl40
great phone with capacitive touch screen and battery backup is great there are rumours of it's battery back up but it's better than iphone you cn check

• Gabryel

This phone is crap , Android OS is much better than Apple's OS , crappy phone.

Anonymous, 29 Dec 2010Q. Hey man I like your ringtone? A. yeah, I custom made it, I... moreHaving a conversation with yourself??

Probably because you cant make real friends, you probably repulse and annoy people, you must be so lonely?

Try iFriend

• The Dark Knight

Anonymous, 27 Dec 2010I'm tired of tossers who think they know what's best for everyon... moreGuys,
Does it support video calls from skpe ?

what is Apple share market value ?
Today they reached $ 325.75 all time high
over $ 300 BN market cap, making them second largest in the whole world,
mainly because of Iphone success as they DOUBLE in value since its introduction.
and yes WITHOUT blue tooth file transfer because Itune store is BIG part of the success!

JustAsian, 29 Dec 2010Question: What are the rumors abt iphone? Answer: Well, you can... moreQ. Hey man I like your ringtone?

A. yeah, I custom made it, I'm the only person on earth who has it, it is uniquely mine and thats the way I like it.

Q can't you bluetooth it?

A. F#$k off, be original you to$$er.

[deleted post]Except I'm not using a keyboard, I'm using an iPhone 4 touchscreen.

Do you need some tissues?

You type like you're about to burst into tears.

stoof, 29 Dec 2010just bought the iphone 4 dropped 680$ fresh out of the package ... moreTry taking the protector it comes packed with off, it's covering the speaker.

• JustAsian

Question: What are the rumors abt iphone?
Answer: Well, you can find it. Tons out there.

Question: what are the goods abt it?
Answer: Well, uh...you know, i can, uh...it looks cool and modern and uh...well, you know....bla blah blah...

Case story:
A: Hey, man, I like your Ringtone.
B: Sure, here, I'll send you one. Get your tooth on, budd.
A: Uhm...well, I simply can't do it.
B: Why??
A: Well, Apple told me not to. :D
A

• Seth

nick, 27 Dec 2010the galaxy tad can make phone calls. the ipad cantWell @nick, This isn't the iPad is it?

• stoof

just bought the iphone 4 dropped 680$
fresh out of the package and i cannot hear callers when they call. I find it very shameful that the company has the balls to charge over 600$ but can not ensure quality?
the specs on the iphone are beyond those of its competitors.
despite its fragile qaulities, this is an easy fix via an otterbox.
unfortunately connectivity is not an easy fix. i have never once passed 2 bars and i believe the phone can go up to 5 when full. And I am beyond upset about the faulty speaker.
if you dont have an ipod/ music player, this device is great to have a 2 in one.
however this is an expensive product with expensive associated costs. and as with any phones you are likely to have some general problems. the issue here is it hurts my balls 100x more when the iphone has problems b.c i dropped so much money on it. I am switching to an HTC legend, the poor mans iphone.

• Kool

It's awesome......,best mobi in da world right now....,

nick, 27 Dec 2010the galaxy tad can make phone calls. the ipad cantIt doesn't matter that you can make calls and do this and that with the Galaxy Tab.

People want the iPad. Just look at the sales numbers.