Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

• cheemsXOX

i always wished to use iPhone 4s or 5s as a secondary device i got iphone 4s from my uncle i was happy to experience, i used 6s , 8 but never tried 4s as its small and cute look, then i tried to install some important apps then i get instant regret can't even install maximum apps like youtube, whatsapp, facebook, insta etc .. LOL im not blaming this phone its 10 years old cant expect much but still my heart is broken now i need to find tricks to use these apps dammnnn...

Trevor, 31 Aug 2021This phone is outdated and apps no longer support this vers... morehow did u jailbreak?? how did u update whattsapp, instagram, facebook, etc. ??

• Trevor

Anonymous, 07 Aug 2021Can we install youtubeThis phone is outdated and apps no longer support this version. However, I was able to install and run Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Whatsapp by Jailbreaking. It is still useable and I make WhatsApp calls and watch youtube and Facebook with no issues at all.

• Mannu

Anthony, 20 Jul 2021This phone is still goodNo It's worst

Sam assenga, 07 May 2021So how can install youtube.Can we install youtube

Just got one for $20 the other day and the only thing I use it for is light browsing and YouTube. It's on iOS6. I probably can't even add music since the iTunes it needs is too old.

I only got it for design like the Bold 9900 released the same year. The 4S is more useful since you can still watch YouTube via the Safari app. Faster for me to take notes.

• Anthony

Anonymous, 05 Jun 2021Still good as a backup phone. This phone is still good

• Anymous

Can i play PES 2021 in this phone??

TA24, 02 Jun 2021Does it still run clash of clans?Clash of clans no longer runs on this phone

Still good as a backup phone.

• TA24

Does it still run clash of clans?

Jab Brown , 01 May 2021By far the best iPhone I’ve ever had. I used it in 2019 to ... moreWhy were you using a 2011 phone in 2020 lmao

a70user, 18 Jan 2020has better ppi than iPhone 11Bruh lmao

• Sam assenga

Jab Brown , 01 May 2021By far the best iPhone I’ve ever had. I used it in 2019 to ... moreSo how can install youtube.

Lamamba , 13 Apr 2021It is 2021, the phone is slow, battery life is not so great... moreIt works on safari when you rotate your screen to left or right.for some reson it won't be able to play videos when it's straight

• Jab Brown

By far the best iPhone I’ve ever had. I used it in 2019 to 2020. It had an awesome camera great apps and wallpapers but YouTube was a little glitchy and I could not download apps on the App Store until my mom signed up with her Apple ID and I could download apps from her phone but I lost it so yeah.

• fegro

Lamamba , 13 Apr 2021It is 2021, the phone is slow, battery life is not so great... moreOn ios 6.1.3. battery is great, better then iphone SE, old version of youtube, messenger, telegram work.

just like every apple device, if it weren't for constant app updates, the 4s would still be very usable to this date, but it's really hard justifying it to use it in todays terms. Used it back in 2014, up till late 2018, YouTube was glitchy but it worked just fine. Wish Apple would rerelease this phone, i miss the super compact size, never mind the humongous bezels.

• Lamamba

It is 2021, the phone is slow, battery life is not so great, recently safari won’t play you tube videos, YouTube app has same problem. Other browsers work well with you tube, what’s app works, and the phone overall is good to make phone calls, however it runs the latest compatible apps

beep bop boop, 04 Mar 2021Apple started in 1976, check ur factsI think he/she meant about their phone production