Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

• juneeeeeeeeeel

i bought it yesterday and it still works fine

• vind¥

I bought an iphone 4s and its stolen pls i need another one back and i dnt have money cuz they stole my money too

• IceTax

Bought one of these used like 2 years back, still works as perfectly as i bought it

Got one for £15 that works

• aaron

I have an iphone 4s and I like it. But will it ever get a software update

Don't upgrade to any iOS version over 6.1 and this phone will be as fast as an iPhone 6s

• Kitu

Jenoffee, 25 Apr 2019i bought my 4s few months ago refurbished and so far pretty happ... moreYou might need Balance to send international SMS to activate I message

• Jenoffee

i bought my 4s few months ago refurbished and so far pretty happy for my first experience with Apple. However i have one major problem. i cant send texts. i can recieve but I cant get my settings to turn on the "i-messages" nor facetime.
I am using it on EE network. Any help at all guys?

so great

AnonD-517906, 01 Jan 2018To those who are willing to get iPhone 4s, DON'T. Just DON'T. U... moreI had a 4, quite laggy but I managed to speed it up a lot, by turning off unnecessary settings and more.

• TechnoSpyhunter

Technoguy, 23 Jan 2019You can downgrade to iOS 6 and retain the same speed as years ba... moreYou are damn right pal....As Apple doesn't want their devices to be fixed.....Downgrading to iOS 6 was the best option so far.....

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2018Wow, and I just bought one off eBay for € 18. let‘s hope I did... moreUpdate on that: I didn't get scammed and bought another 2 for € 20 and € 25. Now I have every version currently available with 6.1.3, 8.4.1 and 9.3.5

A rather curious use, 17 Sep 2018For those who have experience with this phone in 2018 with iOS ... moreJust bought one was running 9 now on 6 perfect for just the basics can use social media and watching videos.

• Technoguy

Me, 25 Dec 2018I still have an iPhone 4s that I sadly updated to iOS 9.3.5. Is ... moreYou can downgrade to iOS 6 and retain the same speed as years back, but only issue will be with some apps which will not be supported. Good to downgrade if you want to use it for calling, sms and browsing.

Me, 25 Dec 2018I still have an iPhone 4s that I sadly updated to iOS 9.3.5. Is ... moreYou can downgrade to 6.1.3 and then upgrade to 8.4.1 (much slower but better app support)

• Me

I still have an iPhone 4s that I sadly updated to iOS 9.3.5. Is slow but still a great phone

• shabber shaik

sir i have an i phone of 4s sir just icanot downlod the addinal apps sir soo sir pls tell me the reason of downloding and it was showing less ios soo pls tell me sir

ZAK, 12 Nov 2018i have iphone 4s i need update my phone how to tell me Settings - General - Software Updates - (Then install the iOS version that appears here)

• tolits

denis1991, 23 Oct 2018you can downgrade official to 6.1.3 it runs smoothly its very fa... morehow to downgrade to ios 6..

• ZAK

iphone lover, 19 Oct 2018still using the iphone4s... i got one in 64gb and never felt the... morei have iphone 4s i need update my phone how to tell me