Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

Shawn91, 28 Apr 2020I was still using this phone today. That's not bad.. This i... moreCan I use Imo on iPhone 4s?

• Sassy

Margo, 28 Jul 2020today i bought iphone 4s ios7 can i still update to ios9If you want speed stay at 7.. If you want apps sapport 9.3.6

• Sapis

M Shah, 14 Jul 2020Wow.. You buy it from Shopee or Lazada?Shopee.. Foc charger.. But its useles.. I buy other chager at local shop plus front and back gold tinted.. Heavy like brick

• Sorin

Margo, 28 Jul 2020today i bought iphone 4s ios7 can i still update to ios9Do not update pls
It works very good with old software
I have ios 6 in2020

Margo, 28 Jul 2020today i bought iphone 4s ios7 can i still update to ios9Yes you can

• Margo

Sakku X, 17 Jul 2020Even in 2020, using a 4S as a phone would still work well~ ... moretoday i bought iphone 4s ios7 can i still update to ios9

• Sakku X

Even in 2020, using a 4S as a phone would still work well~
At the time, i had this personally (for 3 or so years) it worked very well! plus the power saving function has to be the best out of all! it pretty much doubles usage time, and makes its standby time up to absolute weeks.
But if you only have this phone or can only buy this phone, think of it as something like an LG K4, its gonna be limited because of how old it is, but its still more useful and able to play a few games, but not anything built at ios 9s launch, because it was built for stronger devices

• M Shah

Sapis my, 12 Jun 2020I use it as mp3 player.. I try play mobile legends and supr... moreWow.. You buy it from Shopee or Lazada?

• ayefries

Dilbert, 05 Jun 2020Why would you want to on a phone like this?Agreed, tiktok sucks

• ayefries

Sadi, 06 Jun 2020can we downgrade it yes! Using something like 3utools on iOS 9.3.6 or jailbreak if it’s on 9.3.5, you can downgrade to 8.4.1 or 6.1.3.

• Sapis my

I use it as mp3 player.. I try play mobile legends and suprisingly its run but lag.. Well buy rm79..

A 90% screen on this same body would be absolutely beast :O

• daveyjolms

Mac2006, 01 Jun 2020I have two of this iPhone 4s in my life. The first one is g... moreI respect that! I want to get a refurbished one as well. Best designed iphone by far!!

• Sadi

can we downgrade it

belle, 30 Apr 2020Can you install tiktok?Why would you want to on a phone like this?

• Mac2006

I have two of this iPhone 4s in my life. The first one is given by my father as birthday gift. It was stolen when I bring it to school. One year ago, I am decided to buy another one as collection because I really like its design. It is a refurbished set unlike the previous one is original Malaysia set. I use it as my music player and write diary. Sometime will take some photo and video too. The camera is not bad since it is a 2011 device.

Ben, 26 Mar 2020Does Discord run on this phone?ya and Record too!

belle, 30 Apr 2020Can you install tiktok?Yes you can (tested 2nd May 2020)

• belle

Can you install tiktok?

• Sull

Anonymous, 25 Apr 2020Does it still support WhatsApp? PleaseYes, I use the 4S, and WhatsApp still works on it :)