Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

I accidently broke it and the sound grill popped of with shards of glass

• John

Legendary phone

iiPhone4s, 17 Jan 2020How? my iPhone 4s battery is literally crap right nowYou should consider upgrading from a 8-9 year old phone

• Shafiq

Loh, 29 Nov 20194s is my first iPhone. I currently still use it as my daily driv... moreMine already use as alarm.. take a years to open whatsaap.. now buy Google pixel.. peace of mind..

• a70user

has better ppi than iPhone 11

• iiPhone4s

Raff Be, 06 Jan 2020Battery in Iphone 4s is Lithium-Polymer like legendary battery N... moreHow? my iPhone 4s battery is literally crap right now

• Raff Be

Shuvo, 04 Jan 2020How's battery life if heavy uses?Battery in Iphone 4s is Lithium-Polymer like legendary battery Nokia 6310i .Never die !!

how do you change language settings on iTunes and App store from Chinese to English?

• olweny micheal

my iphone 4s has aproblem when l insert my sim card in it ,it responds that the sim card is not supported by the career ,that l should contact apple what can l do l really love my phone

• Shuvo

Aflal, 27 Nov 2019I have been using this phone for 7 years and no issues. Last yea... moreHow's battery life if heavy uses?

Sunil Kumar, 10 Dec 2019It is work 4g No

• Sunil Kumar

• Loh

4s is my first iPhone. I currently still use it as my daily driver. My battery life is awrsome it last about 4 hours from 90% to 25%. I did not face any issue or lag. Mine is 32gb. I think I will used it till next 3 years as it is still in a good condition.

• Aflal

I have been using this phone for 7 years and no issues. Last year it was dropped by me mistakenly and got small scratch and still usable phone i have never imagined. The only issue i have is most apps don't work for this iPhone and good to use for other things like YouTube, WhatsApp, iMessage, safari, and some other apps without problem.

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2019You should definitely switch iI want to buy it

Anonymous, 04 Sep 2019I’ve owned this (iPhone 4s) phone for 3 years, but now it’s st... moreYou should definitely switch i

• MS

Anonymous, 04 Sep 2019I’ve owned this (iPhone 4s) phone for 3 years, but now it’s st... moreIf you are willing to buy one plus, then always go for T varient, I mean go for 7t

• Finn

Is anyone here using this iPhone 4s physically docked on a B&W Zeppelin (original model the 30-pin dock model) to play Spotify iOS app via wifi. Is your Spotify playback erratic / jumpy with lots of pauses and resumes? I am experiencing it. I do not have another iPhone to test but playback using music files in docked 30-pin iPods are smooth like butter. So trying to determine if issue is w this iPhone (the iOS version) or Zeppelin having specific issue handling/interfacing with iOS in general (since simpler iPods are working perfectly fine).

Anyone?

I’ve owned this (iPhone 4s) phone for 3 years, but now it’s starting to glitch, runs out of 100% battery in 10 minutes, so should I switch to Oneplus 7 or wait for Oneplus 7t?

• Simple Guy

Tommy, 22 Aug 2019Bruh the iPhone 4s doesn't even come close to those phones, my m... moreThe phones you listed are newer than iphone 4s