Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2019You should definitely switch iI want to buy it

Anonymous, 04 Sep 2019I’ve owned this (iPhone 4s) phone for 3 years, but now it’s st... moreYou should definitely switch i

• MS

Anonymous, 04 Sep 2019I’ve owned this (iPhone 4s) phone for 3 years, but now it’s st... moreIf you are willing to buy one plus, then always go for T varient, I mean go for 7t

• Finn

Is anyone here using this iPhone 4s physically docked on a B&W Zeppelin (original model the 30-pin dock model) to play Spotify iOS app via wifi. Is your Spotify playback erratic / jumpy with lots of pauses and resumes? I am experiencing it. I do not have another iPhone to test but playback using music files in docked 30-pin iPods are smooth like butter. So trying to determine if issue is w this iPhone (the iOS version) or Zeppelin having specific issue handling/interfacing with iOS in general (since simpler iPods are working perfectly fine).

Anyone?

I’ve owned this (iPhone 4s) phone for 3 years, but now it’s starting to glitch, runs out of 100% battery in 10 minutes, so should I switch to Oneplus 7 or wait for Oneplus 7t?

• Simple Guy

Tommy, 22 Aug 2019Bruh the iPhone 4s doesn't even come close to those phones, my m... moreThe phones you listed are newer than iphone 4s

Sri Vijay, 03 Aug 2019I got a replaced second device... Ufffffffff... I cant believe i... moreOMG XD Thanks for giving me a good laugh! :D

• Tommy

Sri Vijay, 03 Aug 2019I got a replaced second device... Ufffffffff... I cant believe i... moreBruh the iPhone 4s doesn't even come close to those phones, my mate 20 pro is better in every possible way than your 4s. Even my old Samsung s7 is still miles better

Still the best iPhone and the best iOS experience (both visually and experientially). How I miss the good ol’ Apple. Today’s Apple is a mere husk living on in the wake of the success and innovation of what it was 10 years ago. How I hate what they have become. From leaders in innovation to lost seekers and profiteers of those who know no better. Unfortunately they are the only best alternative to android, at least, that is, until they themselves turn what was once a nice, simple and zen-like experience in to android. Each passing version confirms that unfortunate, yet avoidable, collision course. Then it will be so long and farewell to Apple - we may as well buy the real thing at a fraction of the price.

• Hassan

It is aug 2019 and i got update to 9.3.6 can u believe it

• Bogusman

I just bought this phone this August of 2019 (refurbished), my first iphone ever just for call, text and surfing.

• ZEsc24

Still have my iPhone 4s as my backup phone. All the buttons are still working and a little scratch but doesn’t affect the performance. The only problem is that iOS 9 makes the phone slow but atleast you can still text and make calls. Most of the apps like Facebook and Instagram aren’t recommended for this device.

• Sri Vijay

I got a replaced second device... Ufffffffff... I cant believe its Camera and Music Clarity.. Even my cousins have Samsung galay Note, One plus 7.. and it cant come close to this phone.. They themselves said its picture is superb and even panoramas.. No one Even Great Nokia in this world can beat this Smartphone... its 8 years old.. This device is only for professionals.. Only Iphone XS can beat 4s..

Been using for more than 7 years, still works fine and smooth. except replace the home button twice

• Bulbul

I forgot my apple ID and password
How open my phone

• lol

vind¥, 11 Jun 2019I bought an iphone 4s and its stolen pls i need another one back... moreand what they can do?

• SAMAD NEZAMI

i bought iphone 4s its perfect i have an samsung galaxy s6 edge too but i love this apple phone

• juneeeeeeeeeel

i bought it yesterday and it still works fine

• vind¥

I bought an iphone 4s and its stolen pls i need another one back and i dnt have money cuz they stole my money too

• IceTax

Bought one of these used like 2 years back, still works as perfectly as i bought it