Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

• Stainless steel
  • gkY
  • 15 Sep 2022

spidget, 13 Sep 2022yeahStainless steel is awsome for corners much batter then aluminum or other metals!!! It's gives you look and it's great when you have him in hand, but if you ask me producee me iphone without front camera or without both cameras & without gps but he must have 6-8gb ram at least....

• s
    • spidget
    • kvI
    • 13 Sep 2022

Anonymous, 27 Aug 2022I you have on e of these you can only download old versions... moreyeah

• 4AR
      • 27 Aug 2022

LionGreen , 23 Aug 2022Is this usable nowadays. As a backup phone? Thinking to... moreI you have on e of these you can only download old versions of apps to do that you have to have a new iphone (reccomended 6s or above) or a family me members iphone with the same app downloaded the you can get the old app from your purchases. And DON'T GET THE 8G Nothing will fit on your phone

• 4AR

As a backup phone?

Thinking to buy one for 35€ and it seams that is in great condition

• IbE
            • 16 Aug 2022

r0adk1ll, 08 Jan 2022i recently bought a iPhone 4S 64GB edition in mint conditio... moreYes classic iPhones do rock!'

Plus i have ZERO interest in spending insane money for something I don't need! Just wish any of the mfr'a would stop building in obsolescence. We don't need NEW everything- uggh!!'n

• V
              • Vann
              • the
              • 09 Aug 2022

SoCal4Me, 18 Jul 2022Bought a 4S when they first came out for my wife. I was sti... more u should buy her the upcoming iPhone 14, I think iPhone 7 will be great for you.

• V
                • Vann
                • the
                • 09 Aug 2022

• SoCal4Me
                  • red
                  • 18 Jul 2022

Bought a 4S when they first came out for my wife. I was still using a Razor Flip phone. Never updated the iOS as my wife really only needed/used the phone, IG, and photos. Replaced it with an iPhone 7 when it came out, and then I began using the 4S. I never updated the iOS and continued to use it until Oct 2021, when AT&T sent me a refurbed iPhone 8 as the 3G LTE network was being stopped in Feb 2022. In addition to never updating the iOS I also never had to replace the battery. Battery life was starting to get a bit shorter, but as very few folks call me it still got about a full day for me.

• Simpo
                    • sxr
                    • 14 Jul 2022

Huhu its stuck on ios 9.3.6

• A
                      • Albh90
                      • 7A0
                      • 24 Jun 2022

Anonymous, 07 Aug 2021Can we install youtubeNo, but you can however still use the web browser version of it though. I mean, it worked on the iPad 2 that has the same chipset and RAM, so it makes sense the iPhone 4s’s web browser’s youtube will work too.

• b
                        • bob harris
                        • fv{
                        • 22 Jun 2022

Kampaiii, 08 May 2022Guys I'm planning to buy which is better iphone 4 or i... moreIphone 4s obviously

• KiN
                          • 09 Jun 2022

My Dad Used To Use This Phone In 2013 When the old blackberry is getting slower and slower. Now, It Is Currently Stuck On Version 9.3.6, But I Rlly Like This Phone, Even Tho This Phone Can't Downgrade to IOS 5.0.0 . And yes, I am typing on IPhone 4S in 2022, It Sure Looks Nice

• w
                            • wy
                            • TSN
                            • 31 May 2022

i always use it until it has 0% battery left, and then it broke. I just upgraded to 6s last week

Guys I'm planning to buy which is better iphone 4 or iPhone 4s? Thankyouu.

• Some iPhone X user..
                                • 6v0
                                • 17 Apr 2022

h, 11 Apr 2022I know! I don't really like the fact that ever since J... moreWell, it may be expensive but this phone is still going strong, and if you can’t afford the expensive models you can always get the SE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• h
                                  • h
                                  • GHx
                                  • 11 Apr 2022

Anonymous, 05 Apr 2022Best iPhone ever made. Just wish Steve Jobs would've b... moreI know! I don't really like the fact that ever since Jobs died, the companies basically gone to waste, with mid-tier specs for high-tier prices! (Talking to you, $1000 X...)

• ybF
                                    • 05 Apr 2022

Best iPhone ever made. Just wish Steve Jobs would've been alive, he's rolling in his grave to see his mobile devices being sold the exact same time with their stupid notch and a display that's straight out of 2014 (iPhone SE 3 has the same screen res as found in the iPhone 6!)

• A
                                      • Aprey
                                      • Nsy
                                      • 02 Apr 2022

It's a good phone it has everything and it takes beautiful pictures

still used these for listening music but too bad the camera cant focused anymore, so everytime i took a photo little bit blurry