Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

• TechnoSpyhunter

Technoguy, 23 Jan 2019You can downgrade to iOS 6 and retain the same speed as years ba... moreYou are damn right pal....As Apple doesn't want their devices to be fixed.....Downgrading to iOS 6 was the best option so far.....

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2018Wow, and I just bought one off eBay for € 18. let‘s hope I did... moreUpdate on that: I didn't get scammed and bought another 2 for € 20 and € 25. Now I have every version currently available with 6.1.3, 8.4.1 and 9.3.5

A rather curious use, 17 Sep 2018For those who have experience with this phone in 2018 with iOS ... moreJust bought one was running 9 now on 6 perfect for just the basics can use social media and watching videos.

• Technoguy

Me, 25 Dec 2018I still have an iPhone 4s that I sadly updated to iOS 9.3.5. Is ... moreYou can downgrade to iOS 6 and retain the same speed as years back, but only issue will be with some apps which will not be supported. Good to downgrade if you want to use it for calling, sms and browsing.

Me, 25 Dec 2018I still have an iPhone 4s that I sadly updated to iOS 9.3.5. Is ... moreYou can downgrade to 6.1.3 and then upgrade to 8.4.1 (much slower but better app support)

• Me

I still have an iPhone 4s that I sadly updated to iOS 9.3.5. Is slow but still a great phone

• shabber shaik

sir i have an i phone of 4s sir just icanot downlod the addinal apps sir soo sir pls tell me the reason of downloding and it was showing less ios soo pls tell me sir

ZAK, 12 Nov 2018i have iphone 4s i need update my phone how to tell me Settings - General - Software Updates - (Then install the iOS version that appears here)

• tolits

denis1991, 23 Oct 2018you can downgrade official to 6.1.3 it runs smoothly its very fa... morehow to downgrade to ios 6..

• ZAK

iphone lover, 19 Oct 2018still using the iphone4s... i got one in 64gb and never felt the... morei have iphone 4s i need update my phone how to tell me

• dobra

denis1991, 23 Oct 2018you can downgrade official to 6.1.3 it runs smoothly its very fa... moreHow did you do that?

• denis1991

you can downgrade official to 6.1.3 it runs smoothly its very fast i use it facebook viber messenger also it has a tweak and must be jailbreak to make messenger works on ios 6.1.3 becouse is discontinued everything work and batery life is great

• iphone lover

still using the iphone4s... i got one in 64gb and never felt the need to upgrade

A rather curious use, 17 Sep 2018For those who have experience with this phone in 2018 with iOS ... moreWell I have an iPhone 4 and a 5. The 4 is really not usable for the tasks you mentioned, and I heard that the 4s is pretty similar in speed compared to the 4s, if not worse. So I would directly go to an iPhone 5, even better an iPhone 5s. The 5s is pretty cheap to get used. If you are lucky, you can get one for € 60.

Recardo, 11 Oct 2018My favorite phone, now is 2018 and still i still use this phoneWow, and I just bought one off eBay for € 18. let‘s hope I didn‘t get scammed

• Recardo

My favorite phone, now is 2018 and still i still use this phone

I remember being so excited getting this phone! Had the design similar to the LG Viewty and 8PM camera of LG Renoir with the 16 GBs and smoothness of BlackBerry. Emails and IM now had push so Blackberry was worried haha

• khan

Demigod, 14 Mar 2018Can anyone post a link here on how to downgrade iOS 9 to iOS 6.1... moreSimly connect it with iTunes , restore from iTunes it will give option for downloading the file of original 6.1.3 click on the download ...
Wait until the process completion .

• abc

Hey all,
Icloud is not working on mobile data on my ip4s(ios9.3.5)although mobile data is on for icloud,and I cant check its icloud usage when on mobile data(earlier i used to check), but on wifi icloud is working and i can check icloud usage but cant backup my whatsapp chats,
I signed out and resigned again but still same problem,
It started when i transfer music through itunes from my computer to phone,please help me guys,

• Ant

A rather curious use, 17 Sep 2018For those who have experience with this phone in 2018 with iOS ... moreI still use it. It's very slow and limited due to its age and iOS v9.3.5. :(