Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

Aflal, 27 Nov 2019I have been using this phone for 7 years and no issues. Las... moreApp support has been dropped by many. But you still get prompted by Apple Store if the last compatible version is OK for you and you can download that.

Found an 4S in mint condition, called with 5 times before going back in the box and in the bedside table. even the film was on. Incredible how small it is.

mamase, 02 Mar 2020Does Iphone 4s use aluminium frame or stainless steel frame?All iPhones were aluminum frames all the way up to iPhone X which was the first for Apple to use Stainless steel frame.

• mamase

Does Iphone 4s use aluminium frame or stainless steel frame?

• Lawand

This can shoot with full hd 30 frames per second and my y9 2019 also can do the same thing

I accidently broke it and the sound grill popped of with shards of glass

• John

Legendary phone

iiPhone4s, 17 Jan 2020How? my iPhone 4s battery is literally crap right nowYou should consider upgrading from a 8-9 year old phone

• Shafiq

Loh, 29 Nov 20194s is my first iPhone. I currently still use it as my daily... moreMine already use as alarm.. take a years to open whatsaap.. now buy Google pixel.. peace of mind..

• a70user

has better ppi than iPhone 11

• iiPhone4s

Raff Be, 06 Jan 2020Battery in Iphone 4s is Lithium-Polymer like legendary batt... moreHow? my iPhone 4s battery is literally crap right now

• Raff Be

Shuvo, 04 Jan 2020How's battery life if heavy uses?Battery in Iphone 4s is Lithium-Polymer like legendary battery Nokia 6310i .Never die !!

how do you change language settings on iTunes and App store from Chinese to English?

• olweny micheal

my iphone 4s has aproblem when l insert my sim card in it ,it responds that the sim card is not supported by the career ,that l should contact apple what can l do l really love my phone

• Shuvo

Aflal, 27 Nov 2019I have been using this phone for 7 years and no issues. Las... moreHow's battery life if heavy uses?

Sunil Kumar, 10 Dec 2019It is work 4g No

• Sunil Kumar

• Loh

4s is my first iPhone. I currently still use it as my daily driver. My battery life is awrsome it last about 4 hours from 90% to 25%. I did not face any issue or lag. Mine is 32gb. I think I will used it till next 3 years as it is still in a good condition.

• Aflal

I have been using this phone for 7 years and no issues. Last year it was dropped by me mistakenly and got small scratch and still usable phone i have never imagined. The only issue i have is most apps don't work for this iPhone and good to use for other things like YouTube, WhatsApp, iMessage, safari, and some other apps without problem.

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2019You should definitely switch iI want to buy it