Apple iPhone 5

Apple iPhone 5

• ki4n kw

Mustapha Muhammad , 04 Mar 2021I forgot my password world what should I do to remove the a... morein this solution your phone will be reset so do it on you responsiblity
"get to the recovery mode":
1-download the latest version of itunes for your windows or macos laptop or pc
2-hold down the home(with the screen is on) then hold down the power button (both together)
3-after maybe 4-5 secs U will see that phone shutdown (keep holding) then you will see an itunes logo plug your cable to the phone with Itunes running on laptop then restore your device .

• Mustapha Muhammad

I forgot my password world what should I do to remove the account from the phone

• kyc

Anonymous, 16 Feb 2021My iphone 5 is good but the 4g is not working it is showing... moreits your network provider

• jos

did pubg support in this

My iphone 5 is good but the 4g is not working it is showing 3g can anyone help me . Thank you

Anonymous, 12 Feb 2021Is it still okay to use iPhone 5 to this date? Thank yew fo... moreYes you can still use it until today 2021

Is it still okay to use iPhone 5 to this date? Thank yew for answering.

• Queen

JFK, 14 Dec 2020I, have Apple iPhone 5 since last 2 1/2 years and having pr... moreSame problem bro huhu

JFK, 14 Dec 2020I, have Apple iPhone 5 since last 2 1/2 years and having pr... moreHave you tried cleaning the charge port? You can try using maybe a toothpick or maybe a sim ejector since it worked for me. It could be another problem but the charge port is one factor to consider.

• applimint

Ibrahim, 29 Nov 2020Is it good decision to use iPhone 5 as secondary device in ... moreyes! if it works flawlessly then i dont see a problem, i have an iphone 5 as my tertiary phone and it works like a charm.

• JFK

I, have Apple iPhone 5 since last 2 1/2 years and having problem with charging I put it to charge for long time but did not work. Any suggestion Pl Tnx.

• ZoZo.88

Ibrahim, 29 Nov 2020Is it good decision to use iPhone 5 as secondary device in ... moreYes it is! I have it since first day. Its the best choice ever. Also I m using X now. Eternal phone thats 4 sure.

• Ibrahim

Is it good decision to use iPhone 5 as secondary device in 2020??

• IP5

B4 - Apple Seller, 26 Oct 2020yes can use whatsapp and other social media Still Usable As Main Recommend As Secondary Device. It Support Mostly Older Application Version In IOS 10.3.4.

• recka

JT, 11 Nov 2020Should I buy an ip5 64gb? or an ip6 16gb? I just want to ha... moreto be honest, if you have a budget of around 40 dollars or something, you could get an iphone 5s 32gb. 6 is better and stuff but the OS is same, more storage and a fine perfomance. I got my 5s as a backup 1 year ago for 30 dollars

• JT

Should I buy an ip5 64gb? or an ip6 16gb? I just want to have this as extra backup phone. thanks!

• Iphone 5

B4 - Apple Seller, 26 Oct 2020yes can use whatsapp and other social media Yes

• B4 - Apple Seller

sengston, 18 Oct 2020does it allow whatsapp , and other social sites yes can use whatsapp and other social media

• sengston

does it allow whatsapp , and other social sites