Apple iPhone 5

Apple iPhone 5

• apl vi

will face book and youtube will still work normally in 2019? i kinda want this as my main phone. i dont play mobile games anyway. just YouTube and Facebook.

Chanuka, 13 Jan 2019Isn't it useful for a secondary phone in 2019Yes, but not for a power user. I know the 5c (which has the same specs) is pretty slow on apps like snapchat

• Aey Raju!!

Best and compact iPhone to keep tension free size easily fits in any pocket would recommend if u want an iPhone but don't want tensions attached to it it's light fast and still support every basic app.

• Chanuka

Isn't it useful for a secondary phone in 2019

Anonymous, 10 Nov 2018is it finget print lock No doesn‘t have Fingerprint

Yuto, 15 Dec 2018Still keep iOS 6 iPhone 5 around,it was the best in my opinion. It‘s wonderful to have one on iOS 6. would love one as well, but mine is on latest 10.3.3.

AgheelElectro, 29 Dec 2018hello can i play biggest games like PUBG,Creative Destruction on... moreI don‘t really think this 2012 phone is made for 2019 games, would recommend to spend more and get at least an iPhone 6s or 7

hello can i play biggest games like PUBG,Creative Destruction on this phone pls tell me
! thx !

For who ask about battery im at 10.3.3 (last support from apple because 32 bit os), my usage heavy browsing and social media full 100% in the morning and 20~30 at noon, but for light usage i think it will last for day not night but till evening i think

• Yuto

Still keep iOS 6 iPhone 5 around,it was the best in my opinion.

• Hey

Mule, 05 Dec 2018Hi guys! I bought iphone 5 one month ago but the battery life is... moreLow battery mode can save power also you should have got iPhone se or 6

• Mule

Hi guys! I bought iphone 5 one month ago but the battery life is very small otherwise the phone is very smart thank you and please tell me how i use the battery life longer?

• Biatch

Does it has a long battery life?

Anonymous, 10 Nov 2018is it finget print lock no

AnonD-738642, 18 Feb 2018 iPhone 5 iOS 11 update please Please please please please please You dont want iOS 11, believe me. Theres too many things wrong with the software. And honestly, even iOS 12 isnt as great as Id thought it would be. Unfortunately.

Faruq Abdillah, 25 Sep 2018Is iphone 5 on ios 10.3.3 has a bad battery life ? How long the ... moreYou probably have a degraded battery. But the iPhone 5 never really had good battery life anyways so Im sure you are not alone with that.

is it finget print lock

AnonD-753994, 22 Apr 2018Hi! It's my first Apple device which I bought a month ago. I ... moreYou can downgrade it to iOS 8.4.1, look for 91Tech on Youtube, he explains it. But I doubt the difference in speed will be that big, I would rather have all of my apps working properly on iOS 10 than having to deal with support problems of iOS 8. I think in the process, you can also be on iOS 6, that would be something special. iOS 6 and the iPhone 5 were the best hardware-software combo ever.

Anonymous, 20 Sep 2018iPhone 5 battery capacity is 1440mAh which takes 160 minutes to ... moreThey are not produced anymore yet they aren't discontinued. I would call the 5 discontinued as it doesn't get any software updates, but that also means the Galaxy S6 is discontinued (well, and it's a fact)

beast, 04 Oct 2018Is the iphone 5 any good???Yes, pretty usable in 2018 still, only battery life may be too short if you are into gaming. But most apps support iOS 10, and it isn't really laggy, so I don't see any problem