Apple iPhone 5

Apple iPhone 5

• B4 - Apple Seller

sengston, 18 Oct 2020does it allow whatsapp , and other social sites yes can use whatsapp and other social media

• sengston

does it allow whatsapp , and other social sites

• Kimieocman

I use this phone for throwback time.I really miss 2012-2014 🥺

• Vhy yah

The only problem with this iphone 5 is the battery life. It is only 1400mAh. And also the version some application you want to download are not compatible from the phone's version. But I love the quality of camera and everything.

• Isacc lawal

shah, 21 Sep 2020yes everything working perfect whatsapp youtube etcThe capacity of this phone far upgraded buying this phone is not by mistake so my friends neighbor come and get yours today!!!

• Isacc lawal

Anonymous, 07 Sep 2020How many apple id activation numbers does iPhone 5 have?This phone is parfect for anythi

• Kenny

• shah

Anonymous, 06 Sep 2020Will this phone support Facebook, messenger, YouTube, whats... moreyes everything working perfect whatsapp youtube etc

How many apple id activation numbers does iPhone 5 have?

Will this phone support Facebook, messenger, YouTube, whatsapp and all other regular apps?

Anonymous243, 04 Sep 2020How do i download youtube i did jailbreak this phone but it... moreyou can use itunes on your pc for download older ver off apps

How do i download youtube i did jailbreak this phone but it didn't work☹️

My second phone and second iPhone

I was too poor to buy it form a normal store
so I bought a used 32gb model from eBay for $400 in 2012

I was a brilliant phone
it was the fist phone i jailbroke

it worked well
the only hardware issue I had was that the back Camara moved into the phone causing the back Camara to malfunction (had it repaired)

i used it until 2017 Dec when i upgraded to a X
The 5 still works however my aunt who i gave the phone to has iCloud locked it

• Yu

FHD, 07 Jul 2020The iPhone 5 should have been all glass from the back just ... moreIm not an iphone lover but the design on this one is damn good.

I remember using this and still use it to this day.
No problems at all although you gotta deal with batteries but no issues!

Auggiedoggy, 21 Jun 2020For example, I tried to install the duckduckgo app as my ne... moreIf I were I would download itunes 12.3.1 so i you can use the appstore there and when downloading you can download it alredy in the iphone 5 with the last compability thatss what I did☺️

• FHD

The iPhone 5 should have been all glass from the back just like the iPhone 4 which would have been so cool but apparently Tim Cook made some changes

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2020Like what??For example, I tried to install the duckduckgo app as my new browser and it wouldn't download because it isn't supported by iOS 10.3.3. I also tried to download a weather app. Wouldn't download for the same reason. A banking app wouldn't download nor would a calculator app. There were others ... Having said that, for my requirements, the iPhone 5 and its pre-installed apps still make this a serviceable phone for me in 2020.

• Kathy

In recent months, when trying to send a text, there's a screen that appears which is divided in two into two boxes. One box is headed BUBBLES; the other box is headed SCREEN. The text appears at the bottom of a vertical list with 4 separate options re sending the text which remains at the bottom until somehow I can force the arrow the to top choice choice (LOUD, I believe) and there's no guarantee that the text will then be sent. What is the purpose of this?! How do I avoid it?

• EverythingeeB

Great iPhone, used it from mid-2019 until early 2020, until I got a 6S.