Apple iPhone 5

Apple iPhone 5

AnonD-77892, 01 Jan 2013Java and android = malwares! i hate it!Prove it! Otherwise SHUT UP! Obviously, you are just envious of what Java and Android can do.

• ano

I have iPhone 5 and I think is vary gooooood phone :-)

Apple2014, 01 Jan 2013I hope the next iPhone would have 3gb ram and 4.5 inch retina di... moreNot likely to increase screen size.. It will affect apps created. Not likely 3g ram neither.. As OS do not need that much.IMO Improved gpu / cpu / storage 128gb only..

Apple2014, 01 Jan 2013I hope the next iPhone would have 3gb ram and 4.5 inch retina di... moreJava and android = malwares!

i hate it!

Anonymous, 01 Jan 2013I have 3 kids who all use Galaxy S3. My 20yr old girl recharge h... moreLook at this post on GS3 forum....maybe I got one of these problems....

Anonymous, 01 Jan 2013I have 3 kids who all use Galaxy S3. My 20yr old girl recharge h... moreWhy would you attack me? I'm not exaggerating? Just dealing me and my family's experience!! If you can't communicate with me in a civilised manner like in your next post, leave it! Why so touchy??

Anonymous, 01 Jan 2013For your info, there are apps that need to run in the backgroun... moreThanks for the info....

AnonD-88982, 31 Dec 2012And data usage in the background...cost me money....You need to ... moreFor your info, there are apps that need to run in the background like the messaging and social networking apps, the stocks and anything that triggers notification. You always have the option to disable this at the settings menu to completely shut down all apps that uses so much battery and data during the stand by mode.

Anonymous, 01 Jan 2013We are maybe not so bad off with battery drainage. I gave my Gal... moreI have 3 kids who all use Galaxy S3. My 20yr old girl recharge her phone every 2 days. But my 2 boys who are both heavy gamers have to recharge every single day with 20% left at the end of the day. My Galaxy note 2 last for 1.5 to 2 days with heavy use. With these facts that I see first hand, I wonder why your son complains about battery life of his Galaxy S3 or you may just be exaggerating.

Apple2014, 01 Jan 2013I hope the next iPhone would have 3gb ram and 4.5 inch retina di... moreI agree! Maybe just the screensize 4,2...hope apple will raed this AND react on our needs!!

Apple2014, 01 Jan 2013I hope the next iPhone would have 3gb ram and 4.5 inch retina di... moreThat MIGHT happen in 2020.

• Apple2014

I hope the next iPhone would have 3gb ram and 4.5 inch retina display with better battery,with 12 or 13 megapixels camera without any tint issues,quad core A7 chipset with JAVA and nfc.

AnonD-92879, 01 Jan 2013I am from India.i owned iphone 5 one weak ago. What is jail brea... moreIf you install the app called cydia mean your iphone is jb. Jailbreak allow you to download free apps. But if you dont like jb, you can still download .ipa files for free.. Google it! But if you already jb your iphone and you woried about warranty, just reset your iphone. Thats all!

I heard that there is an oleophobic coating for iPhone 5's back for solving the scratch issue and it's just not expensive and it's invisible.Not like a cover.Is it true?

• vkv

hai guys i brought 3rd i5.

AnonD-1094, 01 Jan 2013Same here but it's not great battery time We are maybe not so bad off with battery drainage. I gave my Galaxy S3 to my son and he complained this morning about battery drain. He is 38 years old, just to let people know he's not playing with the phone, and he switched off his mobile data cause of data usage....he struggled to go through one day! My iphone 4s with heavy usage also lasts easily a day, with about 20 to 30 percent left after heavy usage. I think iphone got the edge because apps are not running in the background. Wish apple could fit in a larger battery in the phone...maybe make a model with a 2 m/amp battery? Curreny one is only 1,4...

• sally

AnonD-92879, 01 Jan 2013I am from India.i owned iphone 5 one weak ago. What is jail brea... morethere are alot of free apps in apple store. you cant download it probably because u dont have apple ID.. easy just create one..

I am from India.i owned iphone 5 one weak ago. What is jail breaking? Is it allowed? Can anyone enumerate merits and demerits of jail breaking..? I can't download free apps in apps store. There is no 'none' in payment option... Anyone help me please....

Still the best around for sure !

did you remember guys troller and bitter around here is OUR SECRET ADMIRER haha they are all envy thats all. dont be affected what their saying about this phone enjoy what we have all troller here they didnt afford it.. maybe?