Apple iPhone 5

Apple iPhone 5

• Snake eyes

ilovesamsung, 14 Jan 2015Samsung is betterAhhh no it's not. I has s2 and s3 and they were crap. The most unorganised layout ever.

• Shani@

Anonymous, 28 Jan 2015New update 8.1.3 has arrived of 136 mb How it was?

• Shani@

IOS 8.1.3 what's ur Opinion about this Update? Freindz!!

• Nato

Iphone is the best phone ever in this generation, no matter what people's saying are. That's why absolutely they named it "IPhone" which means; Intelligent Phone.

• apple user

this phone is very nice. i'm just update to ios 8.it's very nice and not have any problem.i love this phone very much.after i changed the battery there is no problem.

• tony

Anonymous, 28 Jan 2015New update 8.1.3 has arrived of 136 mb is there any battery fix issues in 8.1.3 becuz i updated

New update 8.1.3 has arrived of 136 mb

• ace uy

is there any 2nd hand i phone available out there iphone5 ... i will buy it if is cheaper... pls

• bayou

Pad3, 25 Jan 2015Iphone 5 or BB Z30? I need advice.. Thanks mate..definitely iPhone 5

• Pad3

Iphone 5 or BB Z30? I need advice.. Thanks mate..

lew, 21 Jan 2015I lost my i phone, how to trace my phone,urgent!!!i can

• ayush

its very good phone and its app most actractive

lew, 21 Jan 2015I lost my i phone, how to trace my phone,urgent!!!police!!!!

• lew

I lost my i phone, how to trace my phone,urgent!!!

• lew

I lost my i phone, how to trace my phone,urgent!!!

either one is fine, ios 7 is kind of old and ios 8 has a mixed groups some like it and some don't. I have ios 8 on my iPhone 5 and it's not so bad.

Tired of battery consumption.
So I bought a long cable so no worries now :)

• igeek

you upgrade your old iphone with latest ios then your new os will over use processor,battery and so on. either your phone will die soon or you are frustrated to use it any more. Only option is to buy new phone to fill apple pocket. Its business strtegy to keep its product selling. I feel One ver above your original ver is good but beyond that its not good match for hardware

Fr iphone 5c which is the best ios 7 or 8..I Am a first time user so someone help me na plz...

• ilovesamsung