Apple iPhone 6

• iPhoner69

Abdu Alim, 10 Sep 2019is Iphone 6 water proof ?No

Abdu Alim, 10 Sep 2019is Iphone 6 water proof ?No

• Aadrian

Abdu Alim, 10 Sep 2019is Iphone 6 water proof ?No, it has no official IP rating.

• Abdu Alim

is Iphone 6 water proof ?

• Blackmamba

It is mid 2019, running the latest iOS update. This cellphone was bought brand new a year ago. Today, phone works pretty well even though sometimes is a tad lagging, and battery seems to run down pretty fast. However, while on low power mode I have enough battery life to last almost the entire day. So far seems to be performing how it should, I recommend this phone due to its cost efficiency on price and available parts.

• TipsTechy

It is still the best phone for me. Thank You For The Price

harsha, 05 Aug 2019Can it connect to wireless cargerNo it doesn't.

Moses bruno, 23 Aug 2019How much I phone 6 with internal memory16 GB ram 8gb and camera mp 8I think you did mistake on your question. No any iPhone has RAM 8 GB.

• Jess

Megz, 28 Aug 2019May be you don’t know how to use a phone.may be this dude is using a high copy...or this dude is a iphone hater...

• Holala

harsha, 05 Aug 2019Can it connect to wireless cargerOff course you CAN. Possibly in your dreams only.

• Jailbreaker 69

i'm only getting this phone just so i can make jailbreak tweaks

• Megz

SaraH, 04 Jul 2019This is the worst phone I have ever had. So slow and specificati... moreMay be you don’t know how to use a phone.

• Xmo

Can’t I change an email

Moses bruno, 23 Aug 2019How much I phone 6 with internal memory16 GB ram 8gb and camera mp 8What on earth are you talking about

• Moses bruno

Don F, 22 Aug 2019You can block calls on iPhone. When a number is calling you, don... moreHow much I phone 6 with internal memory16 GB ram 8gb and camera mp 8

• Don F

Dan S, 03 Aug 2019I purchased an I phone 6 about 6 mo ago. I now am informed it ca... moreYou can block calls on iPhone. When a number is calling you, don’t answer it or if you do, once you hang up then tap the “i” icon on the right of the phone number on your call screen. Your “Recent Calls”. After rapping the “i”, your iPhone will show the phone number with information. Scroll to the bottom and tap the “Block this Caller”. That’s it. Now you have blocked the caller.

• mani gujjar

harsha, 05 Aug 2019Can it connect to wireless cargerNo bro

• RMR

harsha, 05 Aug 2019Can it connect to wireless cargerBuy iphone 8 QI charging.

• Alvin

Great phone

• harsha

Can it connect to wireless carger