Apple iPhone 6

Apple iPhone 6

Aadrian, 15 Sep 2021My iPhone 6 recently got a iOS 12 security update so still ... moreMy niece sold his 6s because of battery draining,poor performance,super slow charging 6 months ago and couldn't afford to buy new iphone
He is on poco x3 nfc now and is very happy expect software is not like ios

• Dany

Is very quality

Anonymous, 19 Aug 2021Excelente device, I'm forced to sell it 'cause it... moreMy iPhone 6 recently got a iOS 12 security update so still support for older versions of iOS.

• Sanju

Moe, 29 Jun 2021What about the battery Refurbished mob will be good to use or it's any problem wen we r using

Excelente device, I'm forced to sell it 'cause it not longer receive the latest iOS which means that security begins to be lower in time. Beyond that is a wonderfull piece of hardware and software, 4 years of use aprox.

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2021BSExcellent argument.

Anonymous, 25 Jul 2021If you paid more than $50 for a 6S then you got ripped off.... moreBS

Camera is nice. Just make shure the lens is clear... I just replaced 16GB one I got as a present 1 year ago where I repaired the screen and battery but it recently just died. Now I got an other cheap mint one with 128GB and took the 100% battery from the dead one. Like new and still enough for me. I'd allmost have taken an XS but repairs there would be more tricky and costly, thats why they are allready quite cheap and I don't like the glass on the back...

Does it overheat on 12.4.9 and later updates?

.., 29 Jul 2021Does it have a good camera? Yes, of course

AntonyStinil , 26 Jul 2021Good Luck. I still own a Iphone 6 - 16GB and I can say that... moreThat’s awesome

• ..

Does it have a good camera?

• kashif kalam

It's very Good Phone

• AntonyStinil

ebi ebi okoro, 21 Jul 2021i want how long iphone6 life last?i just bought it todayGood Luck. I still own a Iphone 6 - 16GB and I can say that its not too bad to have this in 2021. I hardly click photos and every month I backup all my photos and clear the storage from my phone so that I dont run out of memory. It was running smooth until recent updates to the IOS, Ofcourse a lot of features were added to this old phone with the OS updates. But somehow this old phone is unable to keep up with this much advanced OS. I see a lot of 'hang' and slowness often. My aunt owns the same phone but she hardly ever uses her internet at all and hasnt updated anything at all & she doesnt face any of these issues that I have. So, it depends on your way of using it and the IOS Version that it has.

AngelofVerdant, 20 Jul 2021I grabbed a refurb iPhone 6s in 2021 after losing my S10+. ... moreIf you paid more than $50 for a 6S then you got ripped off. Apple fans tout 5 years or more of software updates which I don't have a problem with, the issue is after those 5 years of updates your phone will chew through battery FAST. You'd be lucky to get 2 hours of screen time of light usage even with a brand new quality battery. Apple should focus on optimizing and removing bugs and not adding features Androids had 10 years ago.

• ebi ebi okoro

hope iphone6 16gb camera is very nice to takes photos?

• ebi ebi okoro

i want how long iphone6 life last?i just bought it today

I grabbed a refurb iPhone 6s in 2021 after losing my S10+. Here are my thoughts:

✅The fact that this phone still runs the latest software is great considering it is a 6-year-old device and is due to get an iOS 15 update.
✅The phone is decent for light use .e.g browsing and using social media sights.
✅The camera quality does show its age though, so no expectations there.
✅The battery life on this device is by far the worst thing about it, I have to carry a charger anytime I plan to leave them for long.
✅The bezels are not nice to see but that does not bother me.

Generally, for a 6-year-old device, trust me, this is a good deal.

Kindly suggest me

Which one will give more bettery life in iPhone 6

Ios 12 with new genuine battery Vs. jailbreak iOS 11

• Moe

Anonymous, 21 May 2021The Iphone 6 is still an excellent phone and nearly 6 years... moreWhat about the battery