Apple iPhone 6

Apple iPhone 6

• Kirla

Aadrian, 13 Oct 2019I updated my iPhone 6 to the latest iOS 12 version this weekend. Does the phone heat up while using cellular data on iOS 12.4.1??

Aadrian, 14 Oct 2019So far no, but I don't use the phone that often anymore. I did s... moreI also hope there is new update of iOS 12 anymore that bring better performance and new reatures.

NikiDroid, 14 Oct 2019Do you encounter any issue?So far no, but I don't use the phone that often anymore. I did some browsing and checking mail on it today but it works fine. It's good to see iOS 12 still gets updates.

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2019apple = overpricedHmmm. I agree.... for some reasons, it is expensive but lack of innovation.

Aadrian, 13 Oct 2019I updated my iPhone 6 to the latest iOS 12 version this weekend. Do you encounter any issue?

apple = overpriced

NikiDroid, 07 Oct 2019I had just bought second hand iPhone 6,very good condition. iOS ... moreI updated my iPhone 6 to the latest iOS 12 version this weekend.

Well, a week of using iPhone 6. Hmmmmm, there is always advantage and disadvantage. iPhone 6 still good for messaging, chatting, social media apps, little multitasking. Not good for gaming user. iPhone 6 can handle casual gaming, but not for high quality gaming, also not good for playing AOV game.

My second hand phone, works well, internet I noticed only rather slow connection.

For 2020 if you want iPhone, go for better specs such as iPhone 7 and above. But for whom like cheap price and more functions, go for Android. Recently with price under USD400, many Android phones offer better specs and some have 6 GB RAM.

• Em

Anonymous, 20 Sep 2019Does anyone here have ghost touch issues? What's the resolution? I do, only when first use (after it's been to sleep for a while). Then it goes away.

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2019Shame won't get ios 13 unless you're using iPhone 6sI am fine with that. Remember, iPhone 6 is 5 years old now.

Anonymous, 20 Sep 2019Does anyone here have ghost touch issues? What's the resolution? I bought iPhone 6 4 days ago second hand. Updated to iOS 12.4.2 yesterday, no issue.

HazukiFMikiAFan, 02 Oct 2019Terrible phone. Don't know why it was still on shelves during 20... moreMaybe it's bad because it's from HALF A DECADE AGO! Were you actually expecting a 2014 phone to be amazing in 2019?

I had just bought second hand iPhone 6,very good condition. iOS 12.3.1. Will try to updateiOS 12.4.2.

• Fritz

afaz uddin, 30 Sep 2019can anybody help. my iphone 6 sometimes touch screen does not w... moreSame happened on my iphone6 device. Local shop technician says it was because of improper software version update. They flashed the software and now it did not happen for 2 weeks now. Unbelievable to me but if it happens again I will need to get rid of this device.

• HazukiFMikiAFan

Terrible phone. Don't know why it was still on shelves during 2018 xmas season. Phone is blander than Star twinkle precure.

• Saki

afaz uddin, 30 Sep 2019can anybody help. my iphone 6 sometimes touch screen does not w... moreThe capacitive screen has gone bad. Apple wont support u for this. Get to a local mobile shop. They will repair it for about 2000 bucks

• afaz uddin

can anybody help. my iphone 6 sometimes touch screen does not work for a moment. also sometime auto functions continuously on touch button. why this happens

• Khan the Hakim

AnonD-267221, 21 Sep 2019Thank you for your reply. Prior to using iPhone 6, I had used more than 5 handphones of several brands with 4 high end brands.
My lady boss gave me this iPhone 6 about 2 years ago. At first sight I already like this iPhone 6 so much and I had used it in Malaysia, Saudi Arabia and China. This is my best ever handphone which is so easy, friendly and so convenient to use !

NikiDroid, 20 Sep 2019iPhone 6 is good phone. You might be need several times to get u... moreThank you for your reply.

Does anyone here have ghost touch issues? What's the resolution?