Apple iPhone 6

Apple iPhone 6

• kashif kalam

It's very Good Phone

• AntonyStinil

ebi ebi okoro, 21 Jul 2021i want how long iphone6 life last?i just bought it todayGood Luck. I still own a Iphone 6 - 16GB and I can say that its not too bad to have this in 2021. I hardly click photos and every month I backup all my photos and clear the storage from my phone so that I dont run out of memory. It was running smooth until recent updates to the IOS, Ofcourse a lot of features were added to this old phone with the OS updates. But somehow this old phone is unable to keep up with this much advanced OS. I see a lot of 'hang' and slowness often. My aunt owns the same phone but she hardly ever uses her internet at all and hasnt updated anything at all & she doesnt face any of these issues that I have. So, it depends on your way of using it and the IOS Version that it has.

AngelofVerdant, 20 Jul 2021I grabbed a refurb iPhone 6s in 2021 after losing my S10+. ... moreIf you paid more than $50 for a 6S then you got ripped off. Apple fans tout 5 years or more of software updates which I don't have a problem with, the issue is after those 5 years of updates your phone will chew through battery FAST. You'd be lucky to get 2 hours of screen time of light usage even with a brand new quality battery. Apple should focus on optimizing and removing bugs and not adding features Androids had 10 years ago.

• ebi ebi okoro

hope iphone6 16gb camera is very nice to takes photos?

• ebi ebi okoro

i want how long iphone6 life last?i just bought it today

I grabbed a refurb iPhone 6s in 2021 after losing my S10+. Here are my thoughts:

✅The fact that this phone still runs the latest software is great considering it is a 6-year-old device and is due to get an iOS 15 update.
✅The phone is decent for light use .e.g browsing and using social media sights.
✅The camera quality does show its age though, so no expectations there.
✅The battery life on this device is by far the worst thing about it, I have to carry a charger anytime I plan to leave them for long.
✅The bezels are not nice to see but that does not bother me.

Generally, for a 6-year-old device, trust me, this is a good deal.

Kindly suggest me

Which one will give more bettery life in iPhone 6

Ios 12 with new genuine battery Vs. jailbreak iOS 11

• Moe

Anonymous, 21 May 2021The Iphone 6 is still an excellent phone and nearly 6 years... moreWhat about the battery

dick, 22 Jun 2021how many does it last when you operate it so much does cons... moreYou're lucky if it lasts 5 hours.

• dick

Genting Foo, 08 May 2021I just bought iPhone 6 in May 2021. This is a good phone.how many does it last when you operate it so much does consume data fast

But now, I am no longer have an iPhone 6, so I want something with less bezels

I used to have this iPhone when it was launched in 2014, which is a good year without a trash pandemics! I honestly wish it would go away in 2021-2022!

• Homo

How many hours does iPhone 6 last with excess operation . does it chop many data fast pls answer

• Bilatchi

Drin, 04 Jun 2021For iphone 6 16gb Is it enough for now as of 2021? For text calls or selfies,facebooks are enough but from gaming the specss are not enough

• Hooman

Drin, 04 Jun 2021For iphone 6 16gb Is it enough for now as of 2021? Yes is enough in fact my iphone 6 have 16 gigs and have alot of space left but dont download large games that can full your storage

• Drin

For iphone 6 16gb
Is it enough for now as of 2021?

• User

Iphone 6 is better at now day because of it price with good Ios 12 that less bug and less battery use..so that why i really think it good price for itself even not getting ios 14...but i can see iphone 6s like piece of shit because of it...battery drain so fast in second...it great but not really good enough along it price like redmi 9

iphone 6 and plus must have ios14 and beyong cause iphone 6s/+ came just a year after iphone 6 so there is just a year difference not much tho so still......

KVT69, 25 May 2021I see and read a lot of comments about the iPhone 6 here, a... moreVery good, which ios version installed at your phone?

• AIP6

KVT69, 25 May 2021I see and read a lot of comments about the iPhone 6 here, a... moreTrue But Definitely Felt Slight Faster On Older 5S "Lower Display Resolution Faster Performance" Perhaps? With IOS 12.5.3 May 2021 Security Patch Is Still Great On Both 5s & 6.