Apple iPhone 6s

Apple iPhone 6s

TouchinMyself4ever, 12 Aug 2019This is my first iPhone. Bought it in August, 2019. Should I b... moreJust to remember you that this phone is 4 years old, one of the best for 2015. Don't compare 2015 technology with today's standards.

• moji

TouchinMyself4ever, 12 Aug 2019This is my first iPhone. Bought it in August, 2019. Should I b... morealso me i just got one 2 days ago and yes its worth it

TouchinMyself4ever, 12 Aug 2019This is my first iPhone. Bought it in August, 2019. Should I b... moreEven today it is a fast and solid phone. Still runs the current versions of iOS. The battery life is not phenomenal and never was. But other than that it is still a very good phone as a daily driver.

This is my first iPhone. Bought it in August, 2019.
Should I buy future apple products depends on how this phone performs and how long it last.

You can definitely get this phone even now.
I have both Android & iOS. Both have their own Advantages & Disadvantages.
So its upto your needs.

• Aft

Mike, 04 Aug 2019No I am going to buy this phone 😊

Nick, 05 Aug 2019Then don't discourage people. just let them mind their own as we... moreI was just saying my opinion, also i said at the end "If you like Android, stay away from this one" not "Don't use iOS never" so i was just saying for those who are used to the freedom Android gives, i won't recommend iOS since it limits your options on what you can do in the OS. And people discourage others all the time, you just have to think if you consider the opinion that they gave you.

• Nick

GAMIRSFM, 05 Aug 2019I have many phones, at the moment i got 7 Samsung's (selling 3) ... moreThen don't discourage people. just let them mind their own as well as you mind your own.

[deleted post]I have many phones, at the moment i got 7 Samsung's (selling 3) and 1 iPhone.
I used an iPhone 6 to test iOS for a bit, i hated it more than i though, i tried again now with an iPhone 6s, same thing but somehow even worse.
Samsung does not pay me or anything and im not a die hard fan, i say what i experience in my honest opinion. I love Samsung phones since they have the most features and their custom android is in my opinion the best. (And i tried Huawei MIUI, "Stock" Android 8.1 and iOS 12.4).

• ZEsc24

Still have this iPhone and with iOS 12 it’s fast just like iPhone X. I hope the battery last long but I think I have to change it now because the maximum peak is now 70%

bisha, 03 Aug 2019can we play fortnite in apple 6s yes

Nikiminaj, 03 Aug 2019Thinking of buying the iPhone 6s soon. Do you guys recommend thi... moreyes

• Mike

How much does this model costs now in 2019?

Guys i used this phone for a bit to see how is iOS and it is just a jail, i can't do stuff like have 2 apps open at the same time, i can't install apps that are outside the App Store and i can't even change the settings of the camera directly. If you are a Android user, you won't like iOS at all, stay away from this one!

• Nikiminaj

Thinking of buying the iPhone 6s soon. Do you guys recommend this phone in 2019? Mainly using for social media and Pubg.

• bisha

can we play fortnite in apple 6s

tcamin, 28 Jul 20196s can updated to ios 12.4 and also latest ios 13Yes, 6s can go up to iOS 13 beta and 12.4.

6s can updated to ios 12.4 and also latest ios 13

• Olasco224

Orav, 27 May 2019I wonder why the touchscreen lags and i cant download half of my... moreI hope you’re not buy republish