Apple iPhone 6s

Apple iPhone 6s

• Tango

JakeT, 11 Oct 2019No way I just switched from the s7 to the iPhone 6s plusSo, Would You recommend Me to Get the iPhone 6s Plus or not ?

• JakeT

Tango, 10 Oct 2019Hey There!. I want a suggestion from You guys here. I'm currentl... moreNo way I just switched from the s7 to the iPhone 6s plus

Tango, 10 Oct 2019Hey There!. I want a suggestion from You guys here. I'm currentl... moreGo for 6s Plus or newer Plus models, standard iphone 6s, 7, 8 models have all bad battery life, but if you want choose between 6s or 7, I recommend 7 for warer resistence, overall performance should slightly better than 6s too

• Mithun1299

Anonymous, 02 Oct 2019Not at all makes very slow and new new difficulties are faced Mine works just fine after 13 update.

• Tango

Hey There!. I want a suggestion from You guys here. I'm currently using Samsung Galaxy S7 and I'm kinda bored of it now.So I'm thinking of getting back to iOS, As I've had few iPhones before this!,So I'm planning to replace My S7 Edge with iPhone 6s.Is it worth it or should wait more and get iPhone 7 ?

• Mr. Nobody

I'm a photographer who loves to snap photogenic pics and portrait too.. would you recommend me this phone as it is single lens

• Mr. Nobody

• Tango

Hey There !. I'm Using Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge for a while and I'm kinda bored of it. I've used few iPhones before and I think that I have to switch back to Apple. So I want a suggestion from You Guys whether to do Exchange My S7 Edge For iPhone 6s (Or maybe for 6s plus) Or buy other iPhone ?
Need You're Guys suggestion.
Thank You!,...

iOS 13 has been great so far. I am using it on my 6S, but one problem i am having is on Battery health, last week it was on 89 today I woke at 88%,,, it seems like it has dropped 3% in less that a month. What could be the problem.

Anonymous, 02 Oct 2019Not at all makes very slow and new new difficulties are faced Slow?
Nope. I don't think anyone will agree with you.

Battery drain
Yes. That is anyway a know issue which was happening even before the update.

• Nick

Anonymous, 02 Oct 2019Not at all makes very slow and new new difficulties are faced I can clearly say that you don't have an iPhone 6s because this updates really make the phone fast to respond only that the battery drains very quick than usual.

• Safi

bisha, 03 Aug 2019can we play fortnite in apple 6s Yes you can play fortnite on it

• NathanCE

Served me well for 8 months of use. Battery life was atrocious and the camera mic would buzz but otherwise it was a good phone and is still surprisingly fast. Gotten the chance to upgrade to the Galaxy S9 and took that in a heartbeat. Not really planning on switching back to iOS anytime soon.

Shan, 02 Oct 2019Hy everyone pls what experience share update after iOS 13 after the update, the overall performance got slightly better than 12.4(for me) but battery drains slightly faster too..

• Shan

Hy everyone pls what experience share update after iOS 13

Swandika, 01 Oct 2019Is this Iphone 6S support and work properly for IOS 13 Series Version?Not at all makes very slow and new new difficulties are faced

• Yesyesyesyes

Swandika, 01 Oct 2019Is this Iphone 6S support and work properly for IOS 13 Series Version?Yes

Is this Iphone 6S support and work properly for IOS 13 Series Version?

Everything about this phone is amazing. There are only 2 downsides to this phone :
1. It still supports 16Gb version in which 8-10 GB are used by the system so you have approximately 8-6 GB available, so don’t choose the 16Gb mode.
2. Battery health is not good. It’s a 1715mAH battery supporting 2GB of RAM. So a low state battery life supporting a great performance will not lead to a normal battery degradation. For a better battery life , pick 7 and models above.