Apple iPhone 6s

Apple iPhone 6s

• Roleg

Selfie panorama is fake! I wish panoramic feature was working for selfies to get several people with me. The button is there but when you click on it it switch for the front camera.

cilginosman, 26 May 2020I'm trying to make a decision between 6S and 7. However, I'... morei have the iphone 6s 64gb in rose gold its awsome its fast for downloadng apps and games i cant fault the phone would recommend

• Rgc

Anonymous, 02 Jun 2020run ios 13 get update to ios 14, welp amazing apple ios maj... moreHahaha

• IP

i bought it brand new in 2015 , to this day it still works flawless , and is far more durable than the iphone 7 wich I also bought it new but it failed so badly with the taptic engine making problems for the phone after 2 years .

run ios 13 get update to ios 14, welp amazing apple ios majoring update. But, the battery really poor. Don't forget powerbank

Sehaimy, 30 May 2020my Iphone 6S is stuck on apple logo, full storage three day... moreUse iTunes on your mac or pc

• Pj

Leo, 23 May 2020Hey , this phone or huawei nova 6t? Huawei Nova 5T

• uwu

cilginosman, 26 May 2020I'm trying to make a decision between 6S and 7. However, I'... moreyeah better iphone 6s or se for now

• Sehaimy

my Iphone 6S is stuck on apple logo, full storage three days ago, i tried a lot of tricks but do not work. help please!

I'm trying to make a decision between 6S and 7. However, I've heard a lot about 7's network/wifi problems, especially when using wifi with bluetooth on. Which one you guys would pick? I just want a small, wallet friendly device. My only doubt is performance and iOS 14 for 6S.

• Leo

Hey , this phone or huawei nova 6t?

How does TikTok run on it?

• pdp

Roadwarrior356 , 25 Apr 2020This phone is very good but only problem is the battery to... moreI agree that battery is not that good, but I was able to change it myself with a 2210mAh, in 30 minutes, with tools included in the battery replacement kit (sorry, the screen rubber seal is not recoverable, but no harm).
I can tell the difference since original battery.
Newer phones do not allow for easy replacement of the battery, or prevent it at all (right, Apple?)

• lylia

Yukey, 28 Apr 2020I need buy backup phone, i need ip user opinion, with bette... moreiphone 6s is better

• Shawn

The price is still wow.. But the performance is still the best for the iOS 13.4. I hope can buy this iPhone next month as the main phone use.

• ali

• Yukey

I need buy backup phone, i need ip user opinion, with better to buy, ip6s or ip old se ?

• Ropey

I'm still using this phone. It's excellent and does everything I need. It still has 85% battery life and I have chargers all over the place as well as the car so that I can top it up. I see no need to move to another phone. I also have an android xperia z original that works fine. Still, the apple is far smoother working with applications while transferring data to other applications.

The iPhone 6S's camera is no slouch and far better than the android (of the same time) sony camera.

• Roadwarrior356

anonymous, 24 Apr 2020this phone is better than any phone i've ever had. i had an... moreThis phone is very good but only problem is the battery too pass to drain only 2 hours using