Apple iPhone 6s

Apple iPhone 6s

• Sabir

call on videw does not give voice

• Dylan

HP, 19 Jan 2022Please is it save to buy an iphone 6s right now? No, it is a phone that came out several years ago and I doubt that it will have support for two or three more years, I recommend that you go (if you are short of money) an Iphone 8, Xr and if you have a little more money (400) an 11 or a SE (second gen) since these will last you many more years and you will have support and updates.

HP, 19 Jan 2022Please is it save to buy an iphone 6s right now? No it is not worth buying the Iphone 6s because it won't get any updates anymore I would recommend buying an Iphone XS or Iphone 13

• HP

Please is it save to buy an iphone 6s right now?

Lywgamer, 14 Jan 2022Maybe will buy an lg G8 thinq but lg does not make phone an... moreIn this day and age I think it is safe to recommend an iPhone over a LG. They are like the most extreme contrast in terms of support.

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2022This was a reply to someone recommending an LG phoneMaybe will buy an lg G8 thinq but lg does not make phone anymore so in few year later need to buy new phone again unlike android quick discountinued update iphone can last 7year or at least 5year maybe longest is 10year which is more worth it

Anonymous, 05 Jan 2022What does that have to do with apple?This was a reply to someone recommending an LG phone

Anonymous, 22 Dec 2021dont buy this iphone it has bad battery and its laggier i r... moreI use this iphone with "Nohon" battery and i don't have any problems with this battery. 2 days without charging

Anonymous, 02 Jan 2022LG is deadWhat does that have to do with apple?

Ozi, 29 Dec 2021Bro I recommend you lg q92 but Motorola is also goodLG is dead

Great phone updated to iOS 15.2

• Ozi

Thatguy, 16 Nov 2021This person understands. If you have an old phone then use... moreBro I recommend you lg q92 but Motorola is also good

dont buy this iphone it has bad battery and its laggier i reccomend iphone 7

• Safdar Ansari

Hello everyone I used iPhone 📱 5 and iPhone 📱 6s they both are great 👍 iPhone 6s has upgraded its a old phone but the performance is mind blowing in 2021 its awesome and remarkable in daily use hanging there Apple such a great build and performance they are but they should big sets price low too make more users in feature cheers.

• 6exy

running 15.2 on 6s hard to beleave it is a 6 year old phone

Ronald Wayne, 10 Dec 2021My mobile is iPhone Special Edition (2020). Tell the detail... moreWell, they're all ordinary. 2019 Apple chipset in a 2017 body.

• Ronald Wayne

My mobile is iPhone Special Edition (2020). Tell the details about it, please?

• ayena

Thatguy, 16 Nov 2021This person understands. If you have an old phone then use... moremine actually gas 3GB RAM and i think it’s hexa core too

• Thatguy

Abdur, 08 Aug 2021If you are a basic user, use the phone only for making call... moreThis person understands. If you have an old phone then use an old OS. So long as it works, it will be the best OS for your phone.

Don’t be afraid to swap out the battery on these, just buy the proper tools and do so with patience. I’ve had my phone for 4 years now and have changed the battery, myself, once. As for the Iphone 6s, I am on OS 14.4, however I highly recommend an older OS. The 6S is one of Apple’s last great Iphones with a headphone jack.

I am upgrading to a new phone with a new plan so it’s adios my fellow apple users. Time to experience Android and Motorola.

rizki1, 05 Nov 2021how many available storage on 16gb with ios 15?1.5gb