Apple iPhone 6s

Apple iPhone 6s

• fngjiolawerhjg

Mazid, 01 Feb 2016Iphone is the best :)Look at these specs. Are you joking?

• Mazid

Anonymous, 27 Jan 2016s6 its not the best android phone.. all of you very smart peopl... moreIphone is the best :)

Sorry, I mean the screen is a bit yellowish..

Why my new Iphone 6s the color is yellowish compare to my friends iphone 6s? Do I need to return this to the store and replace? Anyone please help. thanks

• Whuzzup

Hi, I currently have the old iPhone 3Gs with iOS 6.1.6 on there. I know its old but its fun as a secondary device. Anyway, I just wanted to know if anyone knew of a way in which I can get Subway Surfers to run on there with iOS 6.1.6 or is there a way for me to update the iOS version using some backdoor tool. Getting atleast iOS 7, 8 if possible, would be great. Any replies would be greatly appreciated too. Thanks

Anonymous, 29 Jan 2016I wana buy this so i want to ask you. How much battery backup ... moreTo keep the battery at least drain. I turn off the internet. through the settings app (no quick toggle. -_-) and in the accessibility option. turn on monochrome. it works miracle. especially for the night. I charge only at 30% and below. and get all they way up to 100% allways. as for usage. every person's different. so I can't really measure how fast it'd drain on your case. as for returning to normal. just revert everything to normal. it survives a great 1.5 days on my usage.

• Bortaçina

Bought 64gb version from USA for around 820 $. In my country it costs like 1200$. Its been more than 1 month and I can easily say you won't be disappointed for purchising this gadget. Touch screen is great, 3d touch is easy to use and helpful (not necessary) camera and overall speed is great. The only thing make you think is battery performance. Unlike some other people say its not a disappointment its just not bad. It should have been great for this price yes but it is agreeable. Charges 10>80 very fast anyways. Great phone to have.

Cyril john, 29 Jan 2016Bro I have been using the iPhone 6s 64gb space grey model for ab... moreI wana buy this so i want to ask you.
How much battery backup of iphone 6s.
According to you and your use.
Guide me.

Cyril john, 29 Jan 2016Bro I have been using the iPhone 6s 64gb space grey model for ab... moreYes it is true the only problem is from battery backup

• Cyril john

AnonD-494587, 29 Jan 2016do you know about opinion or not because some of you guys are be... moreBro I have been using the iPhone 6s 64gb space grey model for about 3 months. Apart from being a tad expensive it's the best phone I have ever used. The only prblm that I have is the battery life which is very poor.

do you know about opinion or not because some of you guys are behaving like children .
if anybody really use or exp. the iphone ever then only you give your precious opinion otherwise dont misguide anyone .

• Duel

Muskrat1, 28 Jan 2016The battery life is pathetic, and the touch screen is just as ba... moreTouchscreen is bad? do you have faulty unit then.

• scorpio

AnonD-493684, 28 Jan 2016Glad that people are making more sensible opinions. Like what Su... moreWell said. I have never seen so many adults acting as children each claiming "mine is better than yours". Totally juvenile.

• Rosegold

Muskrat1, 28 Jan 2016The battery life is pathetic, and the touch screen is just as ba... moreYes the battery is weak and the touchscreen is not soft touch like my previous phone I(i will no mention it) I hope they made this phone atleast 2000mah of battery but of course apple doing this for profit because people will still purchase it to show they are in. I hope the rumors in ip7 will be true, in that case that will be the best phone over and I think none of the android products will overpower the technology of ip7 if that is true

• guest reader

• Muskrat1

The battery life is pathetic, and the touch screen is just as bad.
For the price I was pretty disappointed.

Embrace all technology it's all good.

Glad that people are making more sensible opinions. Like what Suresh said, NO system is perfect. All the phones always have pros and cons (which usually make some controversion among gadget lovers). So wheter it's iPhone or it's Samsung or Nokia or BB etc., buy it if you like it. And don't comment about other brands are bad or worse etc. If other people are saying that their phone is good on a particular thing, let them. We should respect all the brands. Besides, they're all are amazing piece of human made technology. Except the company pay you to make people love their products, it's up to you hahaha. Peace

iPhone 6s:
Good:
Simple to use as always, iOS devices and anything from apple for that matter
Longstanding hardware without any tweaking or modifications needed
Great for users with other Apple devices
Users: Teens, Seniors, Adults with programming knowledge of iOS or are in graphic design/marketing

Bad:
Over priced, you are paying for a name not the quality
Not much of any customization (the biggest difference between iOS and Android)
Hardware specifications do not match dollar to dollar to Android devices and are less powerful
Integration limited mostly to Apple products

My opinion:
Good for them, not for me. Nexus 6p mic drop.

Like I said I own the Samsung Galaxy S6 an absolutely great phone in my opinion the best Android phone at the moment by a mile having tried all the other top end android phones.

I have used the Apple 6s and also think Apple have made a great phone here as well. On preference I prefer the S6.But I do think Apple are fantastic the 6s is a power house of a phone.