Apple iPhone 6s

Apple iPhone 6s

• eminem

how do you justify the battery.. compared to such specification...?????

• Bw

Buy one it's perfect from apple i like it

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2015You're indeed good. Talking with you are like playing chess with... moreJust like your brain is infected with "Hate iOS" virus....

Apple♡, 15 Sep 20154k video with no micro sd slot? Even the 128gb version only good... moreGood point. But, not all people want to record video for a long time.
Some question, when will this phone release? I want to get it for my g/f.

AnonD-439890, 16 Sep 2015This one isn't specifically directed at someone, but those guys ... moreYou're indeed good. Talking with you are like playing chess with a pigeon. That said, I'm tired of explaining. Your brain are inserted with a chip called "hate-android", I guess. Have a good day, aghhga97855879

• Nutty

anonymous, 15 Sep 2015you should be learning all those things , NOOB. its not about t... moreiPhone6s or nothing ...Apple till I die ...

This one isn't specifically directed at someone, but those guys raving Sony Xperia Z5 Premium may want to know that the phone will run almost all apps in 1080p resolution. Only videos recorded with the rear camera and a few selected apps or videos will have support for 4K playback. Now, I am simply wondering why would Sony put a 4K screen onto a phone and then not use it to its full advantage??
Android, especially Sony fanboys were going gaga over the 4K screen; but it seems that the technology isn't ready as yet.

• puroy

I think the closest smartphone to compete with Iphone is MI. Based on my experience.

• Have not fail.. yet!

Apple♡, 15 Sep 20154k video with no micro sd slot? Even the 128gb version only good... moreIt always have no slots.. and did not fail.
It always have 16gb version.. and did not fail.
It always have "low specs".. and did not fail.
It always "late to the party".. and yet did not fail.
It always was commented by doomsayers about failure.. doom.. and yet did not fail.

Why?.. Maybe all those above means nothing at all.

Look look.. Samsung maybe also realise this, and remove their slots also! lol..

anonymous, 15 Sep 2015you should be learning all those things , NOOB. its not about t... moreI recommend you to re-read what I wrote and you quoted cos in fact I'm saying iphone > all, but you obviously didn't get the idea.

best phone ever created in human history may be people think specs seems lower than other android phone but practically it has proven no other android phone even can touch the iphone.
those only who never had iphone they never know what they are losing if they dont have this phone. best camera best os best style best shape best display best performance ...
only windows 10 phone can be little closer to ios.

Tuthut, 15 Sep 2015Seriously? Well, that probably the case for someone who's decent... moreahahaha u wrote in the wrong place that about lag... :D

• anonymous

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2015You are just another random troll guy who is buying phone consid... moreyou should be learning all those things , NOOB.
its not about the specs , go buy an iphone.
its about proper optimisation.
samsung sucks !

• salman

People who use iphone,they know what it is.
I tried to use android many time but i cant do so bcos apple is a very best ios in the world.even iphone 5s performes bettter than note 3 even if u fill ur iphone with 128gb data ur phone will not even slow stuck is wuite another thing.whereas these samsung or other phones will act like dead if we do some multitasking on them.
no phone of this world is better than iphone.only iphone user knows this.

• Abby

Apple♡, 15 Sep 20154k video with no micro sd slot? Even the 128gb version only good... moreI agree with your point on memory but put this much money in a dslr if u r lokking forward that much on camera perspective. It is a phone only. Gemerally one does not shoot this much long video on phones. Although i am not an apple fanboy i have a nexus 5.

• Apple♡

S, 15 Sep 2015battery is too little than 6 plus... rest camera & 4K video ... more4k video with no micro sd slot? Even the 128gb version only good for 5 hours/360 minutes worth of 4k recording before it get full. No one will buy the ridiculous 16gb version. That is stupid. It should start at 32gb. 16gb only takes around 40 minutes worth of 4k recording to fill the whole memory storage. Apple fail greatly this time as well.

• Some random guy

Hello to android fan, 15 Sep 2015I understand ur argument i was the same like u couple of years b... moreHehh .... So you're using Sony Xperia Z3 that just launched a few months ago in the past few years (as mentioned in your reply) . I couldn't less agree that iPhone is a smooth-OS or whatever that you just stated, but it seems like it is indeed pointless for me to have a battle competing my phone with iPhone(s) . I wish you could go deeper doing some research about your Nexus . If you doesn't want to use it , then better give it to me . I can put it under a good use . Beware brother . Soon or later you'll change to Android back . Also I never knew that someone'd reply my opinion . This is indeed interesting .
I hope you can get back right down to the right path .
If you love your father's iOS capabilities in smoothness , then you might as well as enjoy it . I hope I didn't ruined your day .

• Tuthut

Hello to android fan, 15 Sep 2015I understand ur argument i was the same like u couple of years b... moreSeriously? Well, that probably the case for someone who's decent about IT, computing, programming, etc. You guys who bought iPhone, roughly 40% of you hate the complex-os looking, and give it a try on iPhone and said "Wow! This phone delivers everything I need!" while it isn't. iPhone is just a phone, same goes to Samsung/Sony/Nokia/Asus/Lenovo/ZTE/Lava , etc. I don't own all of them, and I'm sure that Android and iOS platform is outstanding compared to others. Here's some points:
Android
-Custom ROMS available (download the one you trust, unless you'll get virus!)
-Bigger screen with higher ppi
-64-bit with more than two gigabytes random-access-memory(RAM)
-Multiple device to choose for
-Many design, tough-looking, durability, sizes, etc.
-Higher image resolution, not better camera from Nokia, really.
-Waterproof (Sony only, I guess)
-Some with removable battery
-Some with expandable storage

iOS
-Simplicity
-Nice and good looking OS
-Great camera
-Have a little lags compared to Android
-Slim design
-Fast-connectivity (LTE Cat6, Wow!!)
-Light to carry anywhere
-Most of our friends own one, so we should get one too (I think so, you may disagree with me, but I think it's one of the points)
-Various colour
-Retina Display 326ppi (not for iPhone6+, 401ppi)
-I love Siri
Both OS have their own pros and cons. You guys should stop gettig upset/angry when someone insulted your items, because they simply did it when they didn't have it. Lets say 100 of Android users (basic users) get free iPhone for each person, I'm sure they'd stop critics on your phone. If you're talking about Android, I'm not sure what's your point. You may reply if you want to give me some thought, to change my view of Sony Xperia C3 (Android) and iPhone 5S(iOS).
Regardless,
Tuthut

A little bit worst than Z5 compact.

• S