Apple iPhone 6s

Apple iPhone 6s

• singh sahab

Feroz, 26 Dec 2016Can anyone help me, where should I found hotspot in this phone..... moreit is in mobile data on/off option.

• kulu

Hey i am kulvir singh and i have iphone 6s rose gold 16 gb smartphone

this is very beautiful and stunning phone i have no problem very smothly running very good phone please buy this

shiv

• Feroz

Can anyone help me, where should I found hotspot in this phone.. Thanx in advance..

Anonymous, 23 Dec 2016Ok sorry I was on the wrong page xD So silver or space grey, if ... morelol

Anonymous, 23 Dec 2016then I would leave gold alone (although I'm also a boy and I thi... moreOk sorry I was on the wrong page xD So silver or space grey, if you can't decide space grey because the sensors on the front are more hidden

roy , 23 Dec 2016I'm a boy . So i need the best colour then I would leave gold alone (although I'm also a boy and I think it looks good, but I wouldn't use it) and buy black or silver. Me personally, I just love silver. But if you can't decide, buy black because it's the new color so everybody can distinguish it from the space grey on older devices and on that, you can't also see the antenna lines as much as on the silver. So silver or black (or jet black of course but it scratches easily and you have to buy 128/256GB for it)

• roy

Anonymous, 22 Dec 2016I like silver most, but gold looks also very classy and soft. An... moreI'm a boy . So i need the best colour

AnonD-592157, 21 Dec 2016I use internet and play games most of the time of the day.So ple... moreI think so, but if you want to be really sure, buy the plus model which has much better battery life

roy , 22 Dec 2016Which one will be best colour? Gold , greay , silver I like silver most, but gold looks also very classy and soft. And grey is also good because the black bezel hides the camera and sensors.

• Manoj

Hello dear,Your problem solution is here. Please check https://www.apple.com/support/iphone6s-unexpecte­dshutdown/

• roy

AnonD-615146, 29 Nov 2016GoldWhich one will be best colour?
Gold , greay , silver

• Naveen raj sachu

I bought a I phone 6s 64 gb..two month before. I have battery issue..while charging my phone battery %cant increase upto 32% at the time switch off and on my phone battery % reduces below 10% please give me a Solution

AnonD-592157, 21 Dec 2016I use internet and play games most of the time of the day.So ple... moreYes....6s is still a very solid device when it comes to performance.....but with a mediocre battery

I use internet and play games most of the time of the day.So please tell me can the iphone 6s survive all the day of heavy usages..

• Patric

I heard that its possible to replace affected iphone 6S battery free of charge. Is this applicable in every country or just in the US and UK? I live in Greece and i can't find apple store and my iphone is eligible for this service as it shut down at 20% and i lost 30% battery life every night even though i disable lots of application, reduce screen brightness and turn off location services. Any idea how i can get this fixed?

• sinesh

AnonD-619949, 12 Dec 201611 months ago i ditched my nexus 5 for iphone 6s. today after sp... morei heard that they are giving replacement for such affected ( battery issue) phones since the first week of Dec. You can just type the serial number of your phone on their website and check if your phone can be replaced.

• Some Guy

The iPhone 6S is truly a remarkable phone. I would highly recommend you to buy it. I have one myself and even after using it for about a year, this phone is still very fast and responsive . This phone can even beat the Note 7 in a lot of areas when the Note 7 was just released.

When the iPhone 6 was released, I thought it was ugly. But now I think it looks pretty good. Does anybody know why that is?

• Proud owner

Guys. 10.2 is out.. go for it.. it's working perfectly

• scorpio

vi, 14 Dec 2016hi, please suggest me is it better to buy a iphone 6s in India ... moreWhy would you take a chance to buy for cheaper if it may work properly when you get home. Use some common sense.