Apple iPhone 6s

Apple iPhone 6s

• Bochan

My iPhone 6s won't turn on anymore after the battery drained because i forgot to charge it before i sleep. I tried charging all night and I'm up again and its still not coming on. Its not even up to 2months old. The battery drained and i tried charging it but it doesn't work. I tried to hard reset but nothing happens. Im so frustrated, i don't have money to get a new one now.

Anonymous, 25 Jul 2016Actually guys it depends on whether u wanna use ios or android b... moreVery good comment. Thanks man. Personally I like android more than iOS. In android world Xperias are superb phones for me. I don't like Samsung.

Anonymous, 25 Jul 2016any one please answer me soon once a time i used an external thi... moreCan you be more specific please?
How long you have the device
For how long you have this problem
What you mean by saying " I used an external thing" what have you done exactly
From your post I get that you loose 50 percent during the night right?

Actually guys it depends on whether u wanna use ios or android both are equally powerful and can do daily tasks at ease. Only thing is ios is little restricted & little less matured compared to android...fyi iphone 5s geekbench score beats the shit of many mid rangers on 2k16 (u can check) coz the software and hardware is highly optimised compared to android...whereas android rules in feasibility and user customisability ...at d end of the day its ur choice...u pay high price for apple to get best after sales service & customer satisfaction but u pay high price in android for high features...simple difference...be matured guys ...bashing ios and android in their pages is soooo juvenile...
Apple - Quality products with quality service with limits
Android - Quality products with quality features w/o limits
We are in 2k16 so androids are highly excelled in all terms and lead the market but yet dont match the quality of service provided by apple. Ios and android both are not completely perfect but highly capable equally just in different methods and ways.
Just a advice ....apple haters buy an apple device and experience the simplicity, android haters fyi dis is 2k16 android dont lag so try a nexus device or a flagship device u will experience the freedom !!!
Thanks guys...!!! Love for technology should be felt with neutral views and in an optimistic way not in an irrational way !! Dont show racism in technology!!! Love u all geeks !!

• Syarif

Feodor, 22 Jul 2016I notice that iphone 6 face over heat issue , does iphone 6s fac... moreI have Iphone 6s and also galaxy S6,.. Both Are ok, there is no heat problem
Concerning the camera,. When Iphone 6 S compared with Galaxy S6, the galaxy S6 camera performed better, especially in low light condition (nigh)

AnonD-538829, 25 Jul 2016Guys, Gonna buy a new phone... OnePlus 3 or Apple iPhone 6S...? ... more6s of course, but you should wait two months and buy newest iPhone instead 6s.

Guys, Gonna buy a new phone... OnePlus 3 or Apple iPhone 6S...? Whichis better???

AnonD-564087, 24 Jul 2016The optics on this camera are superb. The lens has features tha... moreS7 also has 12 mp but please do not try telling us that iphone 6s' camera is better than s7 or g5 cauz no one will believe you.

any one please answer me soon once a time i used an external things to my iphon s6 now it does not keep it's charge from night up to morning it lost almost 50 or 60 percent charge so is there any way to fix it???

The optics on this camera are superb. The lens has features that make the 12MP insignificant compared to the higher MP cameras in Samsung or Droids. Megapixels are just one part of the equation, which can be significantly higher with IPhone technology.

Anonymous, 21 Jul 2016best is iphone 6sGood phone

jack did you seethat, 21 Jul 2016how much 6s camera does zoom? I examined s7 it s camera makes c... more"how much 6s camera does zoom? I examined s7 it s camera makes clear 8x zoom,"

Clear 8x zoom? :D wait what..

It has digital zoom.. Which means it's pure crap.

You should almost never use digital zoom, because it looks crap. Including S7 https://youtu.be/Ng2HHbiv33g

• radhamani

good phone and goog good

• Feodor

I notice that iphone 6 face over heat issue , does iphone 6s face the same problem ??? Please help because I want to buy

• jack did you seethat

how much 6s camera does zoom? I examined s7 it s camera makes clear 8x zoom,

RANDOM ACCESS ONE, 20 Jul 2016dont buy XPERIA x! dont do the same mistake i didBuy Xperias aren't bad. Way better than lagsung.

• Feroz

Yesterday I bought this beautiful. I am having 3 concerns. Anybody kindly help 1. How to create a group in contacts 2. Where should I find hotspot 3. Does it have finger sliding on keyboard like android.. Thanks in advance

AnonD-371659, 19 Jul 2016Hai friends can any one give best suggestion which phone is good... morebest is iphone 6s

• suraj

RANDOM ACCESS ONE, 20 Jul 2016dont buy XPERIA x! dont do the same mistake i didy bro what happen xperia x looking nice and better than 6s na bro