Apple iPhone 6s Plus

Apple iPhone 6s Plus

I hope apple change their design, iphone 6 design is just awful, if only steve jobs is alive, I'm sure this design won't even see the light of day...

Anonymous, 13 May 2015Next year's best seller.This year

• SUd

Im expecting a top class

Next year's best seller.

• Aaron

It is not worthy to buy such an expensive phone, its fine if you want to go with Apple brand for name sake.

This one falls far behind advanced Android devices. Specifications are years behind enough to classify it as stone aged device. Unfortunately it will keep on selling it for its brand name and nothing else. They know how to empty fouls pockets....

• PuroDoraiba

Scotyshyne , 12 May 2015Would the iphone 6s plus bend like the iphone 6 plus Hopefully. I can't live without being able to fold my phone to fit it into my wallet.

• AdamBoy64

Anonymous, 12 May 2015Start saving Dr a thousand dollar device. How come people afford... moreMost get it subsidised from their carrier, and pay the phone off over 24 months, for example.

• jim shef

what about curved edge?

• Scotyshyne

Would the iphone 6s plus bend like the iphone 6 plus

Start saving Dr a thousand dollar device. How come people afford every year apart from it is this iPhone only left in life to buy, many more important things to do.

LOL finally 2G ram :D

I can't believe the upgrade is so minor. Will probably charge even more than the previous iteration, lol.

the phone will be out in 6 months, i think this is a little prematured..... just sayin'! :)

• unvD